Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 24. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good evening
What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Activity: 67
Hello. It seems to me that the demand for anonymity will drop by the moment when STEEL will release its messenger.
I don’t think that it’ll ever drop. None of the countries moves towards respect for freedom, almost all of them are focused on pushing for more control.
However, a lot of other solutions meeting the same criteria may appear in the market in addition to STEEL. How can one be sure that the users will choose this messenger?
None of the competitors can provide the same level of safety encryption. STEEL will never have decentralized competitors of high quality under such conditions.
Activity: 2
Greetings
Indeed, it's the greatest businesss in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Activity: 44
Hello. It seems to me that the demand for anonymity will drop by the moment when STEEL will release its messenger.
I don’t think that it’ll ever drop. None of the countries moves towards respect for freedom, almost all of them are focused on pushing for more control.
However, a lot of other solutions meeting the same criteria may appear in the market in addition to STEEL. How can one be sure that the users will choose this messenger?
Activity: 67
Activity: 1
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 44
Activity: 43
All this makes the STEEL ecosystem a completely anonymous and safe environment, which will affect the quality of development.
Activity: 7
Greetings,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole business. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Activity: 14
This project can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 49
What share of the funds raised is it planned to invest in marketing?
About ¼ of the funds raised will be allocated to this purpose. This is a very competitive area of activities.
Activity: 11
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Activity: 28
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What share of the funds raised is it planned to invest in marketing?
Activity: 52
How much does the project need to be able to create its products anyway? I’m talking about the minimum amount.
Soft cap is 5000 ETH.
Activity: 28
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why cannot I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Activity: 53
How much does the project need to be able to create its products anyway? I’m talking about the minimum amount.
Activity: 68
It’s planned to make transactions on Steel network. Are there parameters of speed and commissions which the system will work with?
Activity: 14
A very good project with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the idea will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 152
Tell me pls, will project’s solutions be dedicated to portable devices only? Or is it possible that the products for desktop versions will be provided, too?
Pages:
Jump to: