Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 23. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you think that it’s rational to try to cover both enterprises and private users? It seems to me that you should move on gradually.
No one is talking about immediate coverage. However, an attempt to cover as big audience as possible is quite an adequate move, i stand for it.
But will enterprises be interested in using the messenger? It seems to me that they have enough of software for creation of group chats. And it’s free.

STEEL messenger will be more reliable than any other available option. In addition, none of competitors will be able to provide the same level of data protection, you known, the data that shouldn’t be seen by 3rd parties is often distributed within the framework of enterprises.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey  I like the plan and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 39
Do you think that it’s rational to try to cover both enterprises and private users? It seems to me that you should move on gradually.
No one is talking about immediate coverage. However, an attempt to cover as big audience as possible is quite an adequate move, i stand for it.
But will enterprises be interested in using the messenger? It seems to me that they have enough of software for creation of group chats. And it’s free.
Activity: 392
Activity: 39
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Proof of authentication post
BitcoinTalk Username:  alt18coins
Telegram Username: @kiran88dua   
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/kiran88dua
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/kiran88dua
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good plan. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
Activity: 115
The companies collecting data say that it’ll be used to improve services’ quality. How will you use this data?   
Activity: 106
Hi. Given that you offer to distribute the tools for complete anonymity, it’d be interesting to learn whether i can buy your platform’s tokens anonymously.   
Activity: 238
It seemed to me that the more ranks there are in the network, the better the data is protected. Why did you choose a peer-to-peer network?   
Hey, everybody. This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Activity: 224
Good evening. I heard recently that you were going to cooperate with Xiaomi. Could you please tell me more about the nature of this cooperation? 
Activity: 157
Is there a restriction on the minimum investment amount?
Yes, you have to buy tokens at least for 0.1 Eth.
Activity: 170
Is there a restriction on the minimum investment amount?
Activity: 158
Hello. What currencies will be available as payment methods on the ICO?
If havent mixed up anything, only ETH will be available.
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 173
Hello. What currencies will be available as payment methods on the ICO?
Activity: 378
Hello. It seems to me that the demand for anonymity will drop by the moment when STEEL will release its messenger.
I don’t think that it’ll ever drop. None of the countries moves towards respect for freedom, almost all of them are focused on pushing for more control.
However, a lot of other solutions meeting the same criteria may appear in the market in addition to STEEL. How can one be sure that the users will choose this messenger?
None of the competitors can provide the same level of safety encryption. STEEL will never have decentralized competitors of high quality under such conditions.
Wait, but it’s planned to release the messenger next year. It seems to me that a lot of competitors offering new solutions will appear for this period of time.
Alpha version will be released on September, 20th,  a full-fledged version is planned to be released in May, 2019. No one will be able to create a solution of such a level faster.
Who will access alpha-version testing? Whom should i apply for taking part in it? What are the conditions to be fulfilled?
Activity: 67
Hello. It seems to me that the demand for anonymity will drop by the moment when STEEL will release its messenger.
I don’t think that it’ll ever drop. None of the countries moves towards respect for freedom, almost all of them are focused on pushing for more control.
However, a lot of other solutions meeting the same criteria may appear in the market in addition to STEEL. How can one be sure that the users will choose this messenger?
None of the competitors can provide the same level of safety encryption. STEEL will never have decentralized competitors of high quality under such conditions.
Wait, but it’s planned to release the messenger next year. It seems to me that a lot of competitors offering new solutions will appear for this period of time.
Alpha version will be released on September, 20th,  a full-fledged version is planned to be released in May, 2019. No one will be able to create a solution of such a level faster.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: