Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 26. (Read 193118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
We hereby would like to announce the Steps Online Wallet for Altcoins.

Developers or community members of coins can contact us to included their wallets in our service.

We take security at heart and all wallets will be set up with 2fa.

There will be a cost for providing this service:

3000 Steps for setup of wallet
2500 Steps monthly fee

50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be used to compensate for the running of the server.

The above service will launch on 17 April and you are now able to pre subscribe to this service via a private message to me on BCT.
Nice to see the possibility of new coins. Keep it up!
Activity: 924
I AM

Developers or community members of coins can contact us to included their wallets in our service.

2500 Steps monthly fee

50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be used to compensate for the running of the server.

The above service will launch on 17 April and you are now able to pre subscribe to this service via a private message to me on BCT.

Excellent, glad to see updates. was just looking through the wallet today wondering ho it's going.

what are hte benefits for storing in an online wallet other than fact can access anywhere..

Also does that wallet stake for me?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

2500 Steps monthly fee

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Announcements:

My sincere apologies for the delay posting updates, I was in hospital for a week but all done now and I am ready to go on with the development of Steps!!!

The freelance marketplace is on schedule although a snapshot will only be posted once I am satisfied with it.

I am sure some of you saw the rumour about Azure, the good news is this is true. Everything is submitted and we hope to shortly receive the necessary documentation, I will post it here as soon as possible.

Grandwest and me are in the process of major negotiations that will take Steps to the next level! Once we finalised these deals and cooperation we will make an announcement.

Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!

This is such wonderful news and I hope you are feeling better. I am also available for helping in any promo for STEPS now that I am also settled in my new area as Hubby got a job in a different town so we had to move from the old place. I am very happy being a STEPS holder. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Wait for the heaviest work. Progress goes and I believe in the success of the project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Announcements:

My sincere apologies for the delay posting updates, I was in hospital for a week but all done now and I am ready to go on with the development of Steps!!!

The freelance marketplace is on schedule although a snapshot will only be posted once I am satisfied with it.

I am sure some of you saw the rumour about Azure, the good news is this is true. Everything is submitted and we hope to shortly receive the necessary documentation, I will post it here as soon as possible.

Grandwest and me are in the process of major negotiations that will take Steps to the next level! Once we finalised these deals and cooperation we will make an announcement.

Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!

What are we still waiting for? Actual operator to assess? https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/pull/1519
Activity: 484
AND WE ARE ALSO HERE

Thank you we updated our ann with your picture, great work.

Staking will go up to 300 coins a pos block so loads of time to stake!

Thank you for updating the OP with my picture.
Still plenty of time for someone to grab the big stakes,as the coins in the wallet only take ~24hrs to reach staking maturity.
Activity: 714
AND WE ARE ALSO HERE

Thank you we updated our ann with your picture, great work.

Staking will go up to 300 coins a pos block so loads of time to stake!
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Announcements:

I'm excited to hear the game changing news!!!
AND WE ARE ALSO HERE

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Announcements:

Very lovely to see STEPS growing nicely so looks like my wallet is making a nice stash of STEPS babies so maybe it' time to go and collect some more then. I really believe in the DEVS and the STEPS PROJECT.

Also Steps on Azure.Waiting for confirmation.Few people have noticed.This coin is on the right track!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Very lovely to see STEPS growing nicely so looks like my wallet is making a nice stash of STEPS babies so maybe it' time to go and collect some more then. I really believe in the DEVS and the STEPS PROJECT.
I AM
your stakeweight has changed.
after every stake it drops a bit. in the time you got many stakes, others got none and then have a high weight which hits the blocks. 2 days ago o got no block, yesterday 3 in a very short timeframe.

AHHHH, thanks
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
your stakeweight has changed.
after every stake it drops a bit. in the time you got many stakes, others got none and then have a high weight which hits the blocks. 2 days ago o got no block, yesterday 3 in a very short timeframe.
I AM
I went from 5 & 6 stakes a day to 3 in 3 days now  Huh nothing has changes in that period
Activity: 829
 Grin stepping like a boss and moving coins... from exchange.
I AM
No. 1 wallet is getting 30-33 stakes per day?

Yikes!!!
Activity: 658
No. 1 wallet is getting 30-33 stakes per day?
I AM
Hopefully we get some announcement before we are on later staking blocks to cash in on the high stakes that people will chase
Pages:
Jump to: