Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 25. (Read 193118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
so how long before we see a 50 cent step?  Wink
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
We hereby would like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) joined the Steps Team. He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is a seasoned traders and bring a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto World he owe an import export company and want to utilise his experience in his company and want to merge it with DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

The last few weeks we done some due diligence tests and came to the conclusion that we both have the same goals and objectives. Together and with our wide network of contacts we can achieve our goals quicker.

Steps is proud to announce that we will be part of the DubaiCoin-DBIC Marketplace and you will be able to buy products with Steps.

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC and our community will be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are updating our new servers and once the security is updated the joint marketplace will be live, this should be in the next few days.

Grandwest advise the DBIC Team and in the coming days and weeks we will announce more ventures, together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community.

We work on a few ventures but decide to only announce them once everything is in place.

sounds like it well be a good partnership
nice to see communities working together
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
We hereby would like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) joined the Steps Team. He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is a seasoned traders and bring a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto World he owe an import export company and want to utilise his experience in his company and want to merge it with DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

The last few weeks we done some due diligence tests and came to the conclusion that we both have the same goals and objectives. Together and with our wide network of contacts we can achieve our goals quicker.

Steps is proud to announce that we will be part of the DubaiCoin-DBIC Marketplace and you will be able to buy products with Steps.

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC and our community will be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are updating our new servers and once the security is updated the joint marketplace will be live, this should be in the next few days.

Grandwest advise the DBIC Team and in the coming days and weeks we will announce more ventures, together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community.

We work on a few ventures but decide to only announce them once everything is in place.

Great hopefully we will see a growth in the market of steps! Thanks for the consistent updates

LOL  Roll Eyes

Cool beans on update sounds good.

English isn't first language huh?
nac
Activity: 154

Great hopefully we will see a growth in the market of steps! Thanks for the consistent updates
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Both amazing updates! Look forward to the future of Steps! Quick correction, September 7th 2015 you mean? It's absolutely incredible how far Steps has come in such a short period of time!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Our announcement will follow later tonight but before I want to make any announcement I would like to address the following issues.

Steps launched at 7 September 2016 and since day one Grandwest and me were fully committed to the project.

We see Steps as a longterm project, from posts in the thread it seems quite a few investors is nervous about the route we are following and the speed that we are working with. Kindly take note that even if we do not post updates on a daily basis we are making progress!

Initially we launched numerous services in the first few weeks and now we are busy with bigger projects to make Steps user friendly and concentrate to make Steps a main stream currency.

I again would like to make it clear that we are committed to the project for the longterm, the last months many coins was launched and done already, we do not want this to happen to Steps!!!

May I remind the community again that since day 1, Grandwest and me made our wallet addresses public and not since launch we moved or sold any of these coins, we see it as an investment for the future.

For reference I hereby would like to remind everyone about it.

Public Address - Grandwest: SPypcWkGNFfmbMSKhCVsqJZs1bUtim6o3E

Public Address - Altcoinsteps: SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG

Grandwest is in constant negotiations with third parties to incorporate Steps and supporting our project.

More will be clear after our announcement tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Grandwest and me will have a conference tomorrow once we formalise the announcement we will post it in the next 24 hours.

Sounds good, Look forward to it

Me too! I have a good feeling that Steps could be worth a lot in the near future! These are real devs that have put in the time and effort to making this happen! Cheesy
I AM
Grandwest and me will have a conference tomorrow once we formalise the announcement we will post it in the next 24 hours.

Sounds good, Look forward to it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
well, if you think a little, there might be a reason, why a dev isn't posting.

what comes to my mind:
- he is ill/on holiday/dead  Wink
- he is busy

let's assume, second point fits.

why is he busy?
because there are some announcements open, where he is working on:
-Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!
-Indeed we are busy with the StepsFreelance Marketplace and will post a snapshot over the weekend.  We are progressing well with this project.

i just copied theese lines from 2 different posts from altcoinsteps.

what adds to this:
in about 45000 minutes, steps enters the "normal" 1%-pos milestone.
approximately 3 weeks to go.

what will happen then?
my guess is a dump. many investors will just dump parts of their steps. nothing can stop them from doing so (my personal opinion here).

to prevent a huge dump, there are 2 possibilities:
- announce/release the mindblower
- release the freelancer-market

well, both of them seem not to be ready for release today, or it is a tactical decission to wait and further test them, which is very fine for me, there are enough bananas in this world.

maybe it is all wrong what i wrote, but personally i can wait for a dev post, to read something from him, that has substance.
if you want to read some daily promises, just click blindly on the first bct altcoin announcement page, i guess you hit a scam or pnd-coin where you can find something to satisfy your cravings Wink

It's a fine line between keeping the community informed, making promises after promises and focusing on other threads than your own regardless of the reasoning...help your own coin first before you help others.. my 2cents worth. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
well, if you think a little, there might be a reason, why a dev isn't posting.

what comes to my mind:
- he is ill/on holiday/dead  Wink
- he is busy

let's assume, second point fits.

why is he busy?
because there are some announcements open, where he is working on:
-Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!
-Indeed we are busy with the StepsFreelance Marketplace and will post a snapshot over the weekend.  We are progressing well with this project.

i just copied theese lines from 2 different posts from altcoinsteps.

what adds to this:
in about 45000 minutes, steps enters the "normal" 1%-pos milestone.
approximately 3 weeks to go.

what will happen then?
my guess is a dump. many investors will just dump parts of their steps. nothing can stop them from doing so (my personal opinion here).

to prevent a huge dump, there are 2 possibilities:
- announce/release the mindblower
- release the freelancer-market

well, both of them seem not to be ready for release today, or it is a tactical decission to wait and further test them, which is very fine for me, there are enough bananas in this world.

maybe it is all wrong what i wrote, but personally i can wait for a dev post, to read something from him, that has substance.
if you want to read some daily promises, just click blindly on the first bct altcoin announcement page, i guess you hit a scam or pnd-coin where you can find something to satisfy your cravings Wink
I AM
Helllooooooo...

Any updates???!

Actually Yeah, Devs should let this page go 4 days with no posts....

What's going on??
Helllooooooo...

Any updates???!
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Within the next 2 hours we will see 260 STEPS block reward!
Activity: 175
We hereby would like to announce the Steps Online Wallet for Altcoins.

Developers or community members of coins can contact us to included their wallets in our service.

We take security at heart and all wallets will be set up with 2fa.

There will be a cost for providing this service:

3000 Steps for setup of wallet
2500 Steps monthly fee

50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be used to compensate for the running of the server.

The above service will launch on 17 April and you are now able to pre subscribe to this service via a private message to me on BCT.

New use of the coin and coin burning!Nice.
I like the 2fa feature also!

amazing  Cheesy  waiting next update  Grin
Announcements:

My sincere apologies for the delay posting updates, I was in hospital for a week but all done now and I am ready to go on with the development of Steps!!!

The freelance marketplace is on schedule although a snapshot will only be posted once I am satisfied with it.

I am sure some of you saw the rumour about Azure, the good news is this is true. Everything is submitted and we hope to shortly receive the necessary documentation, I will post it here as soon as possible.

Grandwest and me are in the process of major negotiations that will take Steps to the next level! Once we finalised these deals and cooperation we will make an announcement.

Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!

when IS the deadline?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

Developers or community members of coins can contact us to included their wallets in our service.

2500 Steps monthly fee

50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be used to compensate for the running of the server.

The above service will launch on 17 April and you are now able to pre subscribe to this service via a private message to me on BCT.

WELL DONE!
nac
Activity: 154

2500 Steps monthly fee

Updates look great guys also a big fan of the 2fa
Activity: 484

2500 Steps monthly fee

Pages:
Jump to: