Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 31. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
You guys are on the delist email on c-cex. Need to get volume up if you want to stay there.

Thanks for letting us know but...
...who cares about c-cex it's sh!t exchange anyway, can't even remember how many fuckups they made with so many coins.
They could wanish and most wouldnt even notice.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
You guys are on the delist email on c-cex. Need to get volume up if you want to stay there.
Its fine if cex just dont get delisted from trex
Activity: 1022
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Special Announcement:

Steps roadmap near completion very soon and we are in the process to discuss new ventures to enhance Steps. Our main focus is to make Steps as user friendly as possible and add real life uses for Steps.

We hereby would like to announce that we also work on a web browser game with Steps as main currency. The time frame for this project is 3 to 6 months. We will provide more updates on this project in the coming days.
This is excellent news. I am going to do a nice blog post tomorrow to announce all the new stuff that has enhanced STEPS and is coming to STEPS also. This is a serious venture with real life HONEST DEVELOPERS an team. So great to know that things are moving so well.   Smiley
Special Announcement:

Steps roadmap near completion very soon and we are in the process to discuss new ventures to enhance Steps. Our main focus is to make Steps as user friendly as possible and add real life uses for Steps.

We hereby would like to announce that we also work on a web browser game with Steps as main currency. The time frame for this project is 3 to 6 months. We will provide more updates on this project in the coming days.

Real life use.. how about looking into thr smartblockchain tech to marry in with Steps marketplace and freelance platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Special Announcement:

Activity: 924
I AM
Your obviously still working on it and holding as no massive dumps have happened.

Personally I don't mind delays, Long as you post that it is the case

With coding always something unforeseen to jump up and bite you in the arse
and it's better to release a working product late, than a glitchy one on time

whether it's long term or not this coin will still reach at least 5-7k at least once...

Just wish I didnt keep getting lumped with coins @1k  Embarrassed
Activity: 484
Do you want a coin or a hyped bubble?

I'm just waiting for the new altcoin environment Smiley

It's pretty amusing how your attitude towards STEPS has changed the instant you left & sold all your coins just before it got added to Trex.

If peeps are in this just for fast money, STEPS isn't the place. STEPS has legit Developers and a solid team of people trying to build an altcoin that will grow well into the future. That is what we are investing in, not a bubble of pumps and dumps. There are plenty of those to go to anyway.

I guess the point I was trying to make was, if you're going to have a road map on the OP then at least be honest about the timings. It currently states online store and forum, neither of which are finished.

Thank you for your constructive criticism, indeed we updated the community in this thread regarding the delay in our roadmap. We will bring on the necessary changes in the OP.

As discussed in numerous posts this is a long term project.

We will do everything necessary to let this project succeed.

With or without Marketplace,with or without Forum,still a great coin.Great team and even greater community!

It's pretty amusing how your attitude towards STEPS has changed the instant you left & sold all your coins just before it got added to Trex.

If peeps are in this just for fast money, STEPS isn't the place. STEPS has legit Developers and a solid team of people trying to build an altcoin that will grow well into the future. That is what we are investing in, not a bubble of pumps and dumps. There are plenty of those to go to anyway.

I guess the point I was trying to make was, if you're going to have a road map on the OP then at least be honest about the timings. It currently states online store and forum, neither of which are finished.

Thank you for your constructive criticism, indeed we updated the community in this thread regarding the delay in our roadmap. We will bring on the necessary changes in the OP.

As discussed in numerous posts this is a long term project.

We will do everything necessary to let this project succeed.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Can someone give me the conf file and nodes for STEPS thanks
My wallet is currently connected to the following nodes:
addnode=45.55.24.59
addnode=162.243.237.48
addnode=107.170.2.241
addnode=104.236.184.4
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=85.214.23.49
addnode=188.166.156.180
addnode=45.32.68.232

Hope this helps  Smiley

no luck. Thanks anyway. I have wiped the folder and reinstall steps. Lets see if it works.
did that worked, if not i can post you a big list of nodes

yes it did. thanks.
addnode=45.55.24.59
addnode=162.243.237.48
addnode=107.170.2.241
addnode=104.236.184.4
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=85.214.23.49
addnode=188.166.156.180
addnode=45.32.68.232

Hope this helps  Smiley

no luck. Thanks anyway. I have wiped the folder and reinstall steps. Lets see if it works.
did that worked, if not i can post you a big list of nodes

The original two devs didn't want to give out their personal info to get on to trex, this is one of the reasons I left, because of this addition.

I still wish this project the best, I just couldn't wait any longer for things that were due ages ago.
i thought you said you wanted out of crypto is the reason you are selling your STEPS, also saw you on yobit chatbox selling BCT account

The original two devs didn't want to give out their personal info to get on to trex, this is one of the reasons I left, because of this addition.

I still wish this project the best, I just couldn't wait any longer for things that were due ages ago.
addnode=45.55.24.59
addnode=162.243.237.48
addnode=107.170.2.241
addnode=104.236.184.4
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=85.214.23.49
addnode=188.166.156.180
addnode=45.32.68.232

Hope this helps  Smiley

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
addnode=45.55.24.59
addnode=162.243.237.48
addnode=107.170.2.241
addnode=104.236.184.4
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=85.214.23.49
addnode=188.166.156.180
addnode=45.32.68.232

Hope this helps  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: