Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 32. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Freelance market should be interesting... and if smartchain can be incorporated into the market (see RADS) that will be a game changer for Steps..

EDIT: wallet not syncing.. is it just me?

itll sync. im shocked steps isnt at least 25cents already

Wallet is still out of sync although I have 7 active connections. Something to do with the conf file Dev? Should i wipe the folder and resync?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
We always try to update our community on progress of the Steps project. I just again would point out that the Steps Marketplace and Forum is not open source and we build it from scratch.

In future this can be a great assets to Steps and the community.

The community gets regular updates and in future we will do exactly the same.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Do you want a coin or a hyped bubble?

I'm just waiting for the new altcoin environment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Do you want a coin or a hyped bubble?

Freelance market should be interesting... and if smartchain can be incorporated into the market (see RADS) that will be a game changer for Steps..

25 cents for what? Consistently late development?

Well, you are absolutely right. Thanks for pointing this out.
I really feel scammed or maybe a bit more like a duke nukem fan. The marketplace will be ready in about 12 years then...

Ok, enough of the funny things. So you really want the devs changing to the "it is done when it is done"-group?
Nothing easier than that. But steps ismfarnaway from being a vaporcoin, don't you think?

Not at all. The forum is two or three months late and the market place has just launched a month behind.

I have been watching carefully but I don't see any new people coming in or any hype. Of course I could be wrong because the the 'team' prefer to chat on Slack and I think it's better to update here more often.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Well, you are absolutely right. Thanks for pointing this out.
I really feel scammed or maybe a bit more like a duke nukem fan. The marketplace will be ready in about 12 years then...

Ok, enough of the funny things. So you really want the devs changing to the "it is done when it is done"-group?
Nothing easier than that. But steps ismfarnaway from being a vaporcoin, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
rubycoin went from nothing to 14cents and you cant even do anything with it
Activity: 829

...and what makes DCR worth ~2$

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
@devs is there a Link for the Marketplace yet? I mean the name of the website or something.
Im just being curious. Thanks!
Marketplace is on our main site(https://altcoinsteps.com), side menu link
Thank you! for the response. I look forward for the beta launch if there will be any.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
I spent 250 Steps to stake what looks like a worthless coin, not naming names.....  Tongue

I have a few left over, so go Steps, go!

(I do like their Steps Stay Safe Altcoin Staker, BTW.  Just need a better coin to stake.)
Activity: 326
You are on trex? 50k is minimum order size there! I paid 73k for 75 steps Smiley

I was just being sarcastic Wink       

ahh ok Cheesy Steps to the moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
You are on trex? 50k is minimum order size there! I paid 73k for 75 steps Smiley

I was just being sarcastic Wink       
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Just bought 75 steps! I hope im not too late! Cheesy

Steps to the moon!

I tried to buy 75, but the exchange gave me an error saying that my order was to small to execute
75 is better than nothing Cheesy Who knows maybe one day Steps will be 10 dollar per coin, then i would have 750$ worth of steps Cheesy
Activity: 924
I AM
75  Huh

you are going to be Rich!!
Just bought 75 steps! I hope im not too late! Cheesy

Steps to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: