Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 29. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14210745

are you kidding me?!!! altcoinstep, shouldnt you be on here working on your coin and giving us updates/ ask for favors/ work with your steps community? just endless posts on other threads. thats it im out!

He is doing fuck all for his coin. His highest priority is to talk shit on the Yobit thread and talk on all other kind of BCT threads, that he believe is linked to me. He is just becoming ridicules. This coin is dead. It was pumped by a pump group and they dumped all there coins on the investors. as i said, he like to spend hours and hours discussing shit on Yobit chat and trying shit on other people BCT threads.

I really think it is not a clever idea from you to stand in a glass house and throw stones to others, deeds speak louder than words. I do not even need to discuss your history. Steps development is ongoing and there will be a few big surprises soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

are you kidding me?!!! altcoinstep, shouldnt you be on here working on your coin and giving us updates/ ask for favors/ work with your steps community? just endless posts on other threads. thats it im out!

He is doing fuck all for his coin. His highest priority is to talk shit on the Yobit thread and talk on all other kind of BCT threads, that he believe is linked to me. He is just becoming ridicules. This coin is dead. It was pumped by a pump group and they dumped all there coins on the investors. as i said, he like to spend hours and hours discussing shit on Yobit chat and trying shit on other people BCT threads.

man sorry i have pissed you off, but it seems i tend to piss scammers, i am also sorry that i screwed your pumps or swap or ....
maybe instead of saying i spend to much time in other threads you could at least show once monthly in FRDC thread, seems like no activity there except your yobit talks that it will pump when time is right or it will go on trex when time is right but you know the truth and it pisses you that i say it out loud and screw your plans, and just to let you know i will continue to do it!

PS. STEPS is more alive than all of your ICO scams together, just admit it, you are only a scammer and nothing more and never will be more!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

sorry, are you talking about your coins or steps?
i can't see anything happen to frdc, because its dev is hopping around on other coins, talking about swaps, hyping some coins in chats of exchanges and having produced himself a tenth-bagger...

when frdc is  10% above ico-price for 3 weeks, you can come back...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 924
I AM

no stepscoin.com not altcoinsteps.com. theyre two websites. stepscoin.com is down

Where does it say that Stepscoin.com belong to Steps?

This is true!Stepscoin.com was not the official site anyway!One site is enough.Along with slack,twitter and reddit!This thread as well!I wonder why the DEVS want to build a forum within their site.I'm not going to use the forum.There are already a lot of means of communication!No one can follow all the info,from all those sources.And DEV team cannot waste valuable time to update the news on all these sources!

Yeah I never understood why coins try to create there own forums, they always fail.
Startcoin did it recently and no one uses it. It's where they release info now but it has destroyed the thread here on BCT where everyone looks for coin info..

It's important for the OP to be kept up to date and for regular posts on this thread to keep it up the top.

For me the two things that will add value to the coin is A market place and browser games, Like if I could unlock say new Kingdom rush levels on Armour games using steps and not a bank card I would be right onto it.

We constantly work to evolve Steps and make it is user friendly as possible. Our sincere apologies for delays but Grandwest and me look at numerous avenues to find more real time uses for Steps.

We are happy to announce today that we now have a raspberry pi wallet, so for everyone staking this can be a much cheaper alternative to stake.

Link to download raspberry pi wallet is posted in OP.

More updates will follow.

Oh come on, this isn't fair. Quite some comments were related to staking pools. Services around other PoS coins are one of the first use applications STEPS offered. Getting an official staking pool of another coin STEPS-hosted would be kind of marketing after all. So as long as you don't know this isn't a reason for it I don't think it's fair to condemn altcoinsteps activities in those threads.
Well, myself I don't think it's fair at all. Disappointment about lack of activity here is understandable but setting values how much time or posts are allowable elsewhere is not, but I hope it's just a vent to blow off some built up frustration.
getting official DCR staking pool will be huge marketing for STEPS
Activity: 346

Oh come on, this isn't fair. Quite some comments were related to staking pools. Services around other PoS coins are one of the first use applications STEPS offered. Getting an official staking pool of another coin STEPS-hosted would be kind of marketing after all. So as long as you don't know this isn't a reason for it I don't think it's fair to condemn altcoinsteps activities in those threads.
Well, myself I don't think it's fair at all. Disappointment about lack of activity here is understandable but setting values how much time or posts are allowable elsewhere is not, but I hope it's just a vent to blow off some built up frustration.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Activity: 829

legendary
legendary
altcoinstep, is there going to be any updates on the marketplace soon? this coin should go to the moon as soon as people can easily trade goods and services on there.

In what way are you interested in the marketplace?You would like to sell or buy something,or just see the coin have some everyday use so that it has more value i.e. price rises?

all the above
Activity: 484
altcoinstep, is there going to be any updates on the marketplace soon? this coin should go to the moon as soon as people can easily trade goods and services on there.

In what way are you interested in the marketplace?You would like to sell or buy something,or just see the coin have some everyday use so that it has more value i.e. price rises?
the price is so cheap , its time to buy.

buy for what ? Lelz  Cheesy

Everytime BTC rises above 400$,Steps is dumped hard.But still it survives.Steps has being dumped hard at least 3 times in its 5 months of existence.Devs still here doing their best.Community is united and I have almost 500k coins bought under 550sat  Smiley
So,retnods,if you want to spread FUD,try harder.If you want cheaper coins,find another way.

Whoops.. easy bruh, not intend to make FUD, it probably will moon but without me Wink

Goodluck  Wink

@retnods sorry.Maybe that was a little hard.Good luck with your adventures and happy trading!  Smiley Smiley

Activity: 827
Merit: 251
the price is so cheap , its time to buy.

buy for what ? Lelz  Cheesy

Everytime BTC rises above 400$,Steps is dumped hard.But still it survives.Steps has being dumped hard at least 3 times in its 5 months of existence.Devs still here doing their best.Community is united and I have almost 500k coins bought under 550sat  Smiley
So,retnods,if you want to spread FUD,try harder.If you want cheaper coins,find another way.

Whoops.. easy bruh, not intend to make FUD, it probably will moon but without me Wink

Goodluck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 658

no stepscoin.com not altcoinsteps.com. theyre two websites. stepscoin.com is down

This is true!Stepscoin.com was not the official site anyway!One site is enough.Along with slack,twitter and reddit!This thread as well!I wonder why the DEVS want to build a forum within their site.I'm not going to use the forum.There are already a lot of means of communication!No one can follow all the info,from all those sources.And DEV team cannot waste valuable time to update the news on all these sources!

Perhaps a refocus is needed. Sometimes it is wise NOT to bite more than you can chew.. just saying

EDIT: new altcoin environ... Devs are too busy helping other coins  Grin Grin

Activity: 658

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: