Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 30. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
It has fallen very quite.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
what happen to stepscoin.com? is this coin dead? i havent seen anything going on with this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
seriously, what the hell is going on with this coin? only one person has posted a item on the market. the front page of the tread has not had any updates! come on!!!! this coin should have already blown through the roof!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
More exchanges the better though. How is development coming?

We are aware of the Cex delisting and working on it.

We busy to finalise the roadmap and will post an update in the next 48 hours.

Another late update!

Lord Piccolo I thought you were leaving crypto for good!I actually wished you good luck with your new adventures on slack and you thanked me.
I know that you wanted to sell your BCTK account as you did with your Steps coins,too cheap IMHO,actually dumped them,but this is crypto,right?
Is this actually the real Lord Piccolo writing or is this the new owner of the account?
It would be good to have that cleared!
The real Lord Piccolo used to be in the team of this coin.If he forgot to tell you,look at the page 20 of this thread!
You know buying a Hero Member account from someone else doesn't give you the knowledge nor the expertise!It gives you the prestige though.And people believe what you write.At first.But if you continue to write like a noob that you are,you will be disclosed,eventually.
And if you are the real Lord Piccolo,stop acting like a noob and be the Lord Piccolo we know and respect.
And if you're the real Lord Piccolo and you're doing this for cheap coins,you have become what you always hated!
And for God's sake,show some dignity and don't bite the hand that once fed you.

Yes it is the same person and I have no intention of buying steps again. The team and always late with development.

You are right however. I won't post here again

Its funny how selling your investment in a coin can cause an almost bi-polar personality change!!! Theres a  subconscience need for the coin to do badly , otherwise LP could have had more $$$ for his STEPS, now we cant have that can we!!?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 1022

Another late update!

Lord Piccolo I thought you were leaving crypto for good!I actually wished you good luck with your new adventures on slack and you thanked me.
I know that you wanted to sell your BCTK account as you did with your Steps coins,too cheap IMHO,actually dumped them,but this is crypto,right?
Is this actually the real Lord Piccolo writing or is this the new owner of the account?
The real Lord Piccolo used to be in the team of this coin.If he forgot to tell you,look at the page 20 of this thread!
You know buying a Hero Member account from someone else doesn't give you the knowledge nor the expertise!It gives you the prestige though.And people believe what you write.At first.But if you continue to write like a noob that you are,you will be disclosed,eventually.
And if you are the real Lord Piccolo,stop acting like a noob and be the Lord Piccolo we know and respect.
And if you're the real Lord Piccolo and you're doing this for cheap coins,you have become what you always hated!

Yes it is the same person and I have no intention of buying steps again. The team and always late with development.

You are right however. I won't post here again
I AM
LOL Gold.....
Activity: 484
Merit: 250

Another late update!

Activity: 658
Special Announcement:

Steps roadmap near completion very soon and we are in the process to discuss new ventures to enhance Steps. Our main focus is to make Steps as user friendly as possible and add real life uses for Steps.

We hereby would like to announce that we also work on a web browser game with Steps as main currency. The time frame for this project is 3 to 6 months. We will provide more updates on this project in the coming days.

Good idea to update roadmap in ANN as it is what people see first.

Another late update!
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
For those that are not able to compile on linux, we offer pre-compiled linux wallet
https://mega.nz/#!7BQ00brD!nULwkI_v2dNrEu7f3xcWBhaaK3aJyZsum_R25C8Jm1Y
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What sort of innovation does STEPS bring? I looked at the OP, but nothing stands out as anything that special. Curious why should I buy STEPS?

STEPS have got a great DEV TEAM and also have made the multiwallet which is helping my coin too and they are really altcoin friendly and helpful to other coins as well. You rarely find that in Crypto..   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 304
STEPS seam's to have a good team, will see what they will achieve
Activity: 491
What sort of innovation does STEPS bring? I looked at the OP, but nothing stands out as anything that special. Curious why should I buy STEPS?
legendary
Activity: 961
I agree with most CEX is not an exchange to worry about. As long is in bittrex thats what counts and if it gets to phoenix this coin can tripple its actual price as soon it join in I beleive. I like the concept of this coin and see a great future ahead.
Activity: 714

I AM
Activity: 829
You guys are on the delist email on c-cex. Need to get volume up if you want to stay there.

Thanks for letting us know but...
...who cares about c-cex it's sh!t exchange anyway, can't even remember how many fuckups they made with so many coins.
They could wanish and most wouldnt even notice.

Oh i can imagine the guys don't mind as it's not the best exchange in the world but it's still a positive to be there.

Well, you already know that STEPS never traded much there so it really doesn't matter.
Sh!t exchange for manipulation and scams, nothing else.
You guys are on the delist email on c-cex. Need to get volume up if you want to stay there.

Thanks for letting us know but...
...who cares about c-cex it's sh!t exchange anyway, can't even remember how many fuckups they made with so many coins.
They could wanish and most wouldnt even notice.

Oh i can imagine the guys don't mind as it's not the best exchange in the world but it's still a positive to be there.
Pages:
Jump to: