Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 74. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hope you are all ready, in the next 48 hours we will take another step on our secret stairway!

Steps Stay Safe will launch, more detail will follow near launch!!!

You guys are doing one hell of a job. Got some buy orders filled during the day,
seems people are not parting with such large quantities any longer. Maybe they are learning....

There were a number who bought over 1 Million in the ICO. Most if not all of these guys are now out - as it should be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Hope you are all ready, in the next 48 hours we will take another step on our secret stairway!

You guys are doing one hell of a job. Got some buy orders filled during the day,
seems people are not parting with such large quantities any longer. Maybe they are learning....
Activity: 714

Activity: 396
Our sincere apologies that the forum is not online yet, we ran into a security issue and once fixed it will be live.
getting it done correctly is the most important thing

thanks for the update
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Our sincere apologies that the forum is not online yet, we ran into a security issue and once fixed it will be live.
Activity: 714
The error I am getting is "error loading blkindex.dat". Does not matter if I am running as admin or not.

Hi will you please confirm if you resolved your issue with your wallet, if not please send me a pm.

Activity: 154
https://twitter.com/MariosMertikas/status/662545018184450048/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Is there any verification that steps will be added to Polo? I submitted a request and I am sure many others have as well. I can't imagine the amount of coins they get requested to add.

How plausible do you guys think it is?

Given that Steps has had some days with back to back 2+ btc volume I don't think its hopeless....but then again polo is one of the best exchanges so who knows?

I think nothing is 100% sure but I have a good feeling regarding steps and polo.

Polo would be a great addition
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
The error I am getting is "error loading blkindex.dat". Does not matter if I am running as admin or not.

Go to

/user/appdata/roaming/Steps

And delete everything EXCEPT your wallet.dat

In fact.. back it up just in case... Wink
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
https://twitter.com/MariosMertikas/status/662545018184450048/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Is there any verification that steps will be added to Polo? I submitted a request and I am sure many others have as well. I can't imagine the amount of coins they get requested to add.

Given that Steps has had some days with back to back 2+ btc volume I don't think its hopeless....but then again polo is one of the best exchanges so who knows?

I think nothing is 100% sure but I have a good feeling regarding steps and polo.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I am having an issue with my wallet loading blkindex.dat. is there someone who can help me fix my problem?

First try to run your wallet as administrator (right click run as admin). Other than that can you be more specific about the error your getting?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am having an issue with my wallet loading blkindex.dat. is there someone who can help me fix my problem?
Activity: 194
Great to see everything running smoothly! Equally great to see 4 freshly minted 70 STEPS blocks in my wallet today.

Every week demand for steps will increase as people see the benefit in purchasing sooner rather than later.
Activity: 658
Back at my original buying price guess I get more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
OMG there is so much ass kissing on here. Roll Eyes
Activity: 566
Yeah nice 1 LordPiccolo , have a wicked honeymoon and resist checking up on Steps all the time , will wind up yr misses!! Smiley

i bet he cant help himself  Grin

I hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful time Lordpicollo  Wink
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Hi Guys,

I'm off the grid for a few weeks on my honeymoon.

Please all be good and stake like crazy, The Devs are working hard so watch this space. When I come back I'd love to see steps up over 3k again Smiley

LP

Hope you'll enjoy yourself you deserve it.

Remember it's a honeymoon not a hornymoon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Yeah nice 1 LordPiccolo , have a wicked honeymoon and resist checking up on Steps all the time , will wind up yr misses!! Smiley
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Hi Guys,

I'm off the grid for a few weeks on my honeymoon.

Please all be good and stake like crazy, The Devs are working hard so watch this space. When I come back I'd love to see steps up over 3k again Smiley

LP

Hope you have a very good honeymoon, you deserve it!
   Have great honeymoon bro ...
Pages:
Jump to: