Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 78. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Here's the fucker who dumped. As soon as I saw the dump I knew it would be this guy. He's been staking more than his fair share for weeks now - no surprises there.

http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SeyJ5F7ZvBxR2DVodk8nottm9Tm3QaKYCN

Well he did have a bigger share than everyone else so he would have naturally found more blocks.

Everyone is entitled to sell their coins, it's an open market

Something stinks...

what do you mean?

I mean this is the third dump of several hundred thousand coins in as many weeks. Either someone has millions and millions of these things and has deliberately spread them over many wallets so as not to scare peopel off, or the top holder just suddenly decides to sell everything 3 times in 3 weeks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Here's the fucker who dumped. As soon as I saw the dump I knew it would be this guy. He's been staking more than his fair share for weeks now - no surprises there.

Well he did have a bigger share than everyone else so he would have naturally found more blocks.

Something stinks...

Grrrrr just woke up and saw this dump, I bought some more. What amazes me is that Steps have a stable price for weeks, why dump at once if you had chance to slowly sell some of your stash?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Something stinks...

what do you mean?

Something stinks...
Activity: 1022

He has placed the other 135,000 on the sell book as a sell wall- Fuck you very much.
... and someone just dumped 260k  wtf Huh

edit

I guess I was wrong about dumps, some big holders still want out at current levels and it seems BTC rise made their decision quicker.

This is disgusting - 125,000 sold at 790 - how the hell are we supposed to go up when some dude just got 125,000 for next to nothing.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Who's the shithead who just refuses to let STEPS rise? dumping every fucking hour!

It's the shithead who sells me cheap coins!God bless him. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes, just logged in and found I have more STEPS than when I went to sleep.
Indeed bless the shithead  Grin

and now I have even more, almost have my initial ICO amount back  Grin
Activity: 829
... and someone just dumped 260k  wtf Huh

edit

I guess I was wrong about dumps, some big holders still want out at current levels and it seems BTC rise made their decision quicker.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Who's the shithead who just refuses to let STEPS rise? dumping every fucking hour!

Yes, just logged in and found I have more STEPS than when I went to sleep.
Indeed bless the shithead  Grin
Activity: 829
Nice to see STEPS up around 3000 sat - a much more respectable price for such a promising little coin.

'Some guy' bought all the coins till the 3000sat barrier on C-Cex!Few thousand left under 3k on Yobit!Things back on track!A lot of dumps will occur in the near future (inevitable due to high pos rewards and rise of BTC),but also stake cloud will always raise the price.
What I see is that by Christmas the top 20 will hold more than 80% of the coin(excluding the burn address)!

Current daily production is 288*60=17280 STEPS what with current price between 2-3k gives around 0.45 BTC and that is more than sustainable.
Even in few weeks when PoS rewards go up to 100STEPS, daily production will stay below 1BTC so I don't see major dumps on horizon.
Dumps can happen if someone decide to manipulate or devs screw things. First is more than possible but top 5 wallets are only growing so bigest investorst dont dump so it seems they have faith in project and that can lead only to faster price rise. What will be the price point that some of them will sell part of their investment idk, is it 5k, 10k, ... will they dump or sell small amounts I also dont know. I think only time will tell, but regarding all mentioned I think that now is the time that devs show new steps from STEPS roadmap.
Meanwhile, staking like a boss Cool
Hello. Trying to get some posting rep as a newbie!  Grin

Welcome brother - great coin and community here Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Nothing worth having comes easy
Hello. Trying to get some posting rep as a newbie!  Grin
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Nice to see STEPS up around 3000 sat - a much more respectable price for such a promising little coin.

'Some guy' bought all the coins till the 3000sat barrier on C-Cex!Few thousand left under 3k on Yobit!Things back on track!A lot of dumps will occur in the near future (inevitable due to high pos rewards and rise of BTC),but also stake cloud will always raise the price.
What I see is that by Christmas the top 20 will hold more than 80% of the coin(excluding the burn address)!
Rt guys!
Shapeshift is a new open world for Steps!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://twitter.com/MariosMertikas/status/661441219583713280

Go Steps!

Activity: 530
STEPS unofficial IRC Now open

#stepscoin

If enough people join I will have a tipbot added.
Activity: 530

Well because the block coinout is increasing dumping is going to occur.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing though as it creates volume.  Probably a top wallet taking profit.  I'm getting around 8-10 stakes a day now so i'm probably going to be putting some up for sale soon too.  Can't keep em all to myself.
OK I have some steps now how do I make them stake???
Put them in the wallet and keep the wallet unlocked but encrypted.

OK so I did that and it still says stake 0.00 so I just wait.

Thanks again for the help.

It takes 24 hours for the coins to be eligible for staking - then you must wait a further day or so for the coins to gather weight.

You're welcome! Good to have you on board Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: