Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 75. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi Guys,

I'm off the grid for a few weeks on my honeymoon.

Please all be good and stake like crazy, The Devs are working hard so watch this space. When I come back I'd love to see steps up over 3k again Smiley

LP

Hope you have a very good honeymoon, you deserve it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Hi Guys,

Please all be good and stake like crazy, The Devs are working hard so watch this space. When I come back I'd love to see steps up over 3k again Smiley

LP
have a nice time on your honeymoon
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys,

LP
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
also STEPS collectable silver rounds , maybe for a special occasion like 1 year birthday or the end of fixed rewards. Id definitely want a few Smiley

I love that idea! I would own a couple as well! I have a Steps commercial idea I'll be releasing it to the devs in about a week!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
also STEPS collectable silver rounds , maybe for a special occasion like 1 year birthday or the end of fixed rewards. Id definitely want a few Smiley
We can get crowdfunded STEPS stickers made , 600 for $40 or  5000 for $250!! How cool would that be. Be good to have a design with url on it as well as design.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12250815

Interesting idea, something to think about and maybe we can put it on our marketplace.
legendary
We can get crowdfunded STEPS stickers made , 600 for $40 or  5000 for $250!! How cool would that be. Be good to have a design with url on it as well as design.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12250815
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Good morning from sunny Greece!Another great day for Steps!

https://twitter.com/MariosMertikas/status/662545018184450048

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
also i like the dark colour scheme but maybe their should be an option to have a light 1??

We look at an option for a light scheme as well.

I am sure when the site is live we will make some more changes sometimes difficult to pick up problems but we will find solutions as development goes on.

Great, I will go check the forum out also myself later when I get a spare moment. I will try and support as much as I can..  Smiley
also i like the dark colour scheme but maybe their should be an option to have a light 1??

We look at an option for a light scheme as well.

I am sure when the site is live we will make some more changes sometimes difficult to pick up problems but we will find solutions as development goes on.
1 thing with the forum , i think that when you go to the forum on altcoinsteps.com it shld expand so the forum fills the entire page. At the moment it doesnt feel right with almost 1/4 of the page lost on the left. Even just giving an option to expand wld do.

This is exactly why we posted the forum already, the good news is that it is there already.

Next to the heading "altcoinsteps", main page or "forum"; there is an icon with 3 stripes, click on it Smiley

We still busy to fine tune it and if you have any other suggestions please post it to us.

Ok so i visit the forum , expand the view , whenever i click to go to a post/section it unexpands. I think that once someone is in the forum and has expanded they want it to stay that way the whole time thy there. I would find it annoying having to click every time you go to a new section.

Thank you we noticed it at testing and busy to find a solution for it.
legendary
legendary
1 thing with the forum , i think that when you go to the forum on altcoinsteps.com it shld expand so the forum fills the entire page. At the moment it doesnt feel right with almost 1/4 of the page lost on the left. Even just giving an option to expand wld do.

This is exactly why we posted the forum already, the good news is that it is there already.

Next to the heading "altcoinsteps", main page or "forum"; there is an icon with 3 stripes, click on it Smiley

We still busy to fine tune it and if you have any other suggestions please post it to us.

Ok so i visit the forum , expand the view , whenever i click to go to a post/section it unexpands. I think that once someone is in the forum and has expanded they want it to stay that way the whole time thy there. I would find it annoying having to click every time you go to a new section.
The forum is looking quite right so far. I like the dark theme and the modern design a lot.
Can't tell much about the functionality atm, but I noticed that I was looking for a way to get back to the starting page.
I guess that's still in the make.  Cool

Thank you for your comments and input, to get back to the home page just click on the logo, top left hand corner.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
The forum is looking quite right so far. I like the dark theme and the modern design a lot.
Can't tell much about the functionality atm, but I noticed that I was looking for a way to get back to the starting page.
I guess that's still in the make.  Cool

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am looking forward to the forum opening and am interested in the online wallet facility so hope to be in touch about that very very soon..

I am clicking a lot of faucets also because I want to stock up on some more STEPS.. I hope POLO will put up STEPS soon..   Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
What is going on with payment gateway and online store there date when it will be relase?
thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: