Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 79. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
OK I have some steps now how do I make them stake???
Put them in the wallet and keep the wallet unlocked but encrypted.

OK so I did that and it still says stake 0.00 so I just wait.

Thanks again for the help.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Put them in the wallet and keep the wallet unlocked but encrypted.
Who's the shithead who just refuses to let STEPS rise? dumping every fucking hour!
Cool ty, yeah I mined on steak a bit but 10% is a high price to pay...
I really appreciate the input.

So I just go buy some steps???
Yes. Yobit is the best price/volume exchange to use.
Cool ty, yeah I mined on steak a bit but 10% is a high price to pay...
I really appreciate the input.

So I just go buy some steps???
OK please do not hate on me to much as I am newer to mining. I want to solo mine stepscoin and do not know how. I always mine in a pool and wanted to give solo mining a go. Can anyone point me in the right direction??? As an addendum, yes I did do some goooooglin first!!!

Thanks in advance,

The Beard
I see the web wallet is up on STEPS site.  How are you planning on getting the payment gateway to work?  Will STEPS be added to a site like coinpayments or will it be a custom setup?  The online store will it be like ebay where people can put their items up for bid or like ETSY where you have a fixed price, or will the store be run by the devs only?

I didn't make any mention of my worries with the exchange before because TBH i didn't think STEPS would last this far.  But since I have already ROI'd and development seems to be humming along fairly well I feel I can express my worries now.

Don't you think 5 minute blocktimes are too slow to run an exchange on?  Look at NXT for example.  They have slower block times and their decen exchange is terrible!  

Bitshares 2.0 on the other hand is very responsive.  But they have 3 second block times. Over 100x faster than STEPS block times.  

Or will the exchange be centrally hosted with STEPS being the head currency like they do with DOT over at cryptopia?

IF the STEPS team could beat 3 second block times without implementing DPoS that would make the currency far more useful than BTS 2.0 is as everybody would be contributing to processing blocks versus BTS 2.0 where only 101 people are making all the money and processing all of the blocks.

Thank you for your well thought out post, will will provide some more information in due course. You did give us some food for thought and we will consider it.

We take this project very seriously and as stressed out before Steps is here for the long term.

Glad I could be of assistance.

I will tweet to shapeshift see if we can get them to add STEPS.

I send a tweet to shapeshift, here is their response:

ShapeShift.io@ShapeShift_io
@AltcoinSteps Hi, there. I have added your coin to our discovery list. If we decide to add we will announce on social channels Smiley

PS: We now have 569 twitter followers, very good growth for Steps!!!

Awesome Andre! Also just a heads up - STEPS is half way through the 60 STEPS rewards now - within 4 days it will be 70 STEPS per block. If you haven't bought now its only going to get pricier week on week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I see the web wallet is up on STEPS site.  How are you planning on getting the payment gateway to work?  Will STEPS be added to a site like coinpayments or will it be a custom setup?  The online store will it be like ebay where people can put their items up for bid or like ETSY where you have a fixed price, or will the store be run by the devs only?

I didn't make any mention of my worries with the exchange before because TBH i didn't think STEPS would last this far.  But since I have already ROI'd and development seems to be humming along fairly well I feel I can express my worries now.

Don't you think 5 minute blocktimes are too slow to run an exchange on?  Look at NXT for example.  They have slower block times and their decen exchange is terrible!  

Bitshares 2.0 on the other hand is very responsive.  But they have 3 second block times. Over 100x faster than STEPS block times.  

Or will the exchange be centrally hosted with STEPS being the head currency like they do with DOT over at cryptopia?

IF the STEPS team could beat 3 second block times without implementing DPoS that would make the currency far more useful than BTS 2.0 is as everybody would be contributing to processing blocks versus BTS 2.0 where only 101 people are making all the money and processing all of the blocks.

Thank you for your well thought out post, will will provide some more information in due course. You did give us some food for thought and we will consider it.

We take this project very seriously and as stressed out before Steps is here for the long term.

I send a tweet to shapeshift, here is their response:

ShapeShift.io@ShapeShift_io
@AltcoinSteps Hi, there. I have added your coin to our discovery list. If we decide to add we will announce on social channels Smiley

PS: We now have 569 twitter followers, very good growth for Steps!!!
Activity: 530

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Great to see some buy action on STEPS tonight, its been a rough week price wise but development is still moving nicely.

Looking forward to the store!

+1

I've been dreaming about the store!   Cheesy
Great to see some buy action on STEPS tonight, its been a rough week price wise but development is still moving nicely.

Looking forward to the store!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
nice pump now.. hope its will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Looks like UberPay added STEPS as a supported coin to their wallet

http://mygeopay.com/uberpay-wallet-status/

That would perhaps explain the sudden buying happening today.
I installed the app for my phone.  STEPS isnt fully integrated because shapeshift.io hasn't added STEPS.

We already contacted shapeshift.io to add Steps, I will send them an update with our latest developments and hopefully they will add us soon. Maybe the community must all send tweets to shapeshift and request that they add Steps.

Great news today!!! Amazing!!!  Grin
Activity: 714

I installed the app for my phone.  STEPS isnt fully integrated because shapeshift.io hasn't added STEPS.

We already contacted shapeshift.io to add Steps, I will send them an update with our latest developments and hopefully they will add us soon. Maybe the community must all send tweets to shapeshift and request that they add Steps.
Activity: 1022
really impressed with what you guys are doing over here. Finding a solid new coins isn't easy now a days.

The Devs are working hard and have been honest and upfront about everything so far, it's quite refreshing actually.

Myself and Hashmaster have been rallying the community in our various ways and we're growing larger by the day. This is a solid coin with solid plans to help take us forward

LP
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
really impressed with what you guys are doing over here. Finding a solid new coins isn't easy now a days.

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Pages:
Jump to: