Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 39. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it

now at the moment it's one of the best projects I've seen. And I think it's all going to be really cool.
Since I would like to use such an application as payment methods.
Activity: 28
what kind of concept? Are you going to build a new means of payment ? Which will be convenient and safe ?
as I understand it will be one of the advantages. And globally, such an application will help businesses save millions of dollars . Which in turn should also be really cool.
Activity: 6
Do I understand correctly that tokens will give the right to vote in the company ?
It's essentially a company stock ?
Activity: 28
Do you plan to compete with the banking sector ? And what advantages can your project offer? compared to this ?
as I understand it, one application can replace the entire banking sector and if everything works out, it will be really cool.
Activity: 14
what kind of concept? Are you going to build a new means of payment ? Which will be convenient and safe ?

I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it

You will need to look at the road map of the project in order to draw conclusions about how the project will develop and how long it will take.
It looks like something very large-scale.
Do you plan to compete with the banking sector ? And what advantages can your project offer? compared to this ?

Very few tokens are offered for sale to investors. Please tell me why you made this decision. That's pretty important to me.

And in the future there will be a listing on stock exchanges.
This will be necessary in order to understand the prospects for the development of the project.
You write that there will be rewards from the loyalty program. But for this you need as many partners as possible for this. Who are we negotiating with now ?

I was also impressed with how the project is developing. and the fact that the visa supported them now suggests that the project will be really in demand and has great prospects.
You plan to sell only 17:% of tokens. But there will be more sales rounds in the future ? Is there any other information on this ?

please tell me what documents I will need in order to buy tokens ? It would be very interesting for me.

If it is sto then you need to understand that everything will be as legal as possible.

The team made the right decision to sell the stock. But still I would like to understand what will happen to volatility and listing * ?

Yes here I am interested in what will happen to the listing.
That is, if I invest in the project, I must understand when I will get a profit. And what you will offer to investors.

Me, too, interested in why now there little attention. Judging by partners and team which now there is have project. This is the best I've seen in 2019 .

Finally, we will see something large-scale with the use of blockchain. So I will monitor the growth of this project.

Me, too, interested in why now there little attention. Judging by partners and team which now there is have project. This is the best I've seen in 2019 .
Very few tokens are offered for sale to investors. Please tell me why you made this decision. That's pretty important to me.
The team made the right decision to sell the stock. But still I would like to understand what will happen to volatility and listing * ?
I don't really understand the concept. do you want to create a new payment instrument ? And how long will it take you to run your own wallet ?
please tell me what documents I will need in order to buy tokens ? It would be very interesting for me.
Pages:
Jump to: