Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 40. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The project is becoming more and more popular and it seems to me that I will be able to buy tokens for me. Since the demand should be just huge in the future.

I like this project but KYC/ AML prevent me from contributing some ETHs to this one. I will buy KABN when it list in exchanges
Best wishes for the team

It is too early to draw any conclusions. But what the team has achieved now is really impressive. So I will continue to monitor the development of the project.

I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it

I was also impressed by the partners that the project has now. And the fact that tokens will be regulated by laws is now a huge plus.
If it is a sto will investors be able to receive dividends or not ?
It would be very interesting for me.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
I like this project but KYC/ AML prevent me from contributing some ETHs to this one. I will buy KABN when it list in exchanges
Best wishes for the team

The kyc is really not hard and approval is really fast except you have a problem with releasing your private data
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Best wishes for the team
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it
copper member
Activity: 88

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Disclaimer | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

© 2019 KABN (Gibraltar) Limited PLC All rights reserved

Pages:
Jump to: