Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 39. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 13
And how do you determine the low quality of tweets? Or do you decide? Wanted not paid. Wanted to pay. Requirements were to subscribers. More demands were not made. A good start dev.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hello community, I swapped my 0.000125 Sub1x for new 2.5 coins, that is correct quantity of coins received?
That sounds correct.
Remember the supply is only 10 000 so 2.5 coins could be worth a lot once this has had some time being traded on exchanges.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hello community, I swapped my 0.000125 Sub1x for new 2.5 coins, that is correct quantity of coins received?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
I think this is a COIN in the form of a disguised ICO

How does SUB1X bare any resemblance to an ICO? It started out as an airdropped token, with almost all  tokens being given to people for free.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
SCAM
I think this is a COIN in the form of a disguised ICO
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
did you hold an earlier airdrop for this dev coin? because I've seen the same in etherdelta, but oddly this is coin-based and in etherdelta it's all erc 20 tokens, i wonder if i forgot, but this is a good project, and if i follow twitter campaign, do i have to give a report about tweet and retweet in this thread every week dev,?

The twitter campaign has been cancelled and will be replaced by a signature campaign. SUB1X started out as an ERC 20 token, but to get masternodes a chain move was required.
What is your reason for canceling twitter campaign, Dev? There should be official information on this. At least you update the information in the thread to minimize the registration of new members. Because each participant's disappointment must have an impact on trust.
Okay, I'll wait for more news and information about this project. If you turn your twitter campaign into a signature campaign, will the token allocation be the same?

The coin allocation will be considerably smaller for the signature campaign. The rewards for Twitter were unsustainable and 99% of the accounts being used were low quality.

indeed using a twitter as a requirement for the bounty is not effective at all.
but canceling the bounty after a day or two days from the date you opened it will only make it even worst,
because it will affect your reputation in other people eyes.
other people will think that you have no dedication and you can make a decision as your wish without doing a proper explanation and notification to the community themself.
think about it carefully,
it should not be like this.
you can remove it but in return you need to do something to 'pay' their thing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
confrimed i have done swaping and recived new SUB1X
0.000125 to 2.5 SUB1X ,thanks and see you on the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
i have some sub1x deposited in ED. if im going to swap it. how much can i get new sub1x? let say i have ERC20 0.000375 sub1x
did you hold an earlier airdrop for this dev coin? because I've seen the same in etherdelta, but oddly this is coin-based and in etherdelta it's all erc 20 tokens, i wonder if i forgot, but this is a good project, and if i follow twitter campaign, do i have to give a report about tweet and retweet in this thread every week dev,?

The twitter campaign has been cancelled and will be replaced by a signature campaign. SUB1X started out as an ERC 20 token, but to get masternodes a chain move was required.
What is your reason for canceling twitter campaign, Dev? There should be official information on this. At least you update the information in the thread to minimize the registration of new members. Because each participant's disappointment must have an impact on trust.
Okay, I'll wait for more news and information about this project. If you turn your twitter campaign into a signature campaign, will the token allocation be the same?

The coin allocation will be considerably smaller for the signature campaign. The rewards for Twitter were unsustainable and 99% of the accounts being used were low quality.
Activity: 12
Reserve for Portuguese translation
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Let s say I m running a mn to secure the network. With that low supply what will be the usage of this coin in order to make it secure?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134

Ohw so that was the same things, I see your price is getting lower day by day dev, it this the answer for that dev ? the signature campaign its more important than twitter because every crypto will see it , if the bounty participant post they thread, but I cant join the signature because I already have it, maybe I can joining as blog writer
Activity: 225
Merit: 1

what ? the twitter compaign canceled? i just found about it from this post
how about who already tweeted and sent the google form ?
dont you think you should have informed or at least update the thread?
it is not fair .
Activity: 1
Hi, i don't know if it's still possible but i would like to reserv the french translation Smiley

I got a sub1x MN running if it could help in any way Tongue
Activity: 2
Can I reserve French translation?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Wow this is what I've been wanting projects to do more often, migrate to their unique blockchain. I don't know how many coins I'm going to be able to swap, how many do you need for the masternode?

20 coins are required to run a masternode.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
f..k , i miss just one airdrop and then there it is , a beauty , on quark and masternodes implemented you all have done a lot off work , hope it will be on cryptopia in a few days

i realy need a few off that masternodes
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
did you hold an earlier airdrop for this dev coin? because I've seen the same in etherdelta, but oddly this is coin-based and in etherdelta it's all erc 20 tokens
Yup.
The airdrop was an ERC20 token, then a swap took place & now it's on it's own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: