Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 40. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Will Hodl SUB1X for one year and hope that sub1x by that time will still doing great. 0.1btc is a great price with 1000% more APR.
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
Reserve for Filipino translation.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Five years to the day from when the end of the world was to happen SUB1X begins its future. I like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
did you hold an earlier airdrop for this dev coin? because I've seen the same in etherdelta, but oddly this is coin-based and in etherdelta it's all erc 20 tokens, i wonder if i forgot, but this is a good project, and if i follow twitter campaign, do i have to give a report about tweet and retweet in this thread every week dev,?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
so i need to download the wallet? i don't like to do that. is ther some online wallet to keep new sub1x?

If you are afraid. Try to use the utillities like sandbox https://www.sandboxie.com/

But wallet is safe we are all using it.
Activity: 226
so i need to download the wallet? i don't like to do that. is ther some online wallet to keep new sub1x?
You can run your wallet on a free Amazon Web Services account if you'd like. You get 750 hours free per month. By running your own wallet you benefit from masternodes or staking your coins.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Wow this is what I've been wanting projects to do more often, migrate to their unique blockchain. I don't know how many coins I'm going to be able to swap, how many do you need for the masternode?

20 coins are required to run a masternode.
Activity: 294
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
SUB1X already showed us their seriousness but it still lack an attention from people,
in my opinion the best way to advertise it should be using a signature.
i do not think it can generate a lot of attention from twitter because most of them very unlikely to see it or join it from there.
SUB1X team need an attention from other people,
also stop posting this kind of comments in here and others
Reserved  translation.

Thank you!
 Grin Grin
or else this thread will be closed by the moderators.
and stop asking about the distribution time because it will make it even worst.
just wait,
you won't lose anything from this project,right ?

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Arabic translation   i hope to do it thank you

also for twitter i tweeted yesterday
when will you show the google doc so we know if we there or not  ? thank you
Activity: 106
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.
https://mntop.co.in

We want add SUB1X to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes. We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.

If you are interested, please fill form(link in our topic) we will add you to the voting.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26714710
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Reserve German and Turkish translation please. Work will be done soon.

Sorry too late.
Just finished German translation. Please have a look (also will translate pictures/roadmap later)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsub1xmasternode-coin-mit-geringsten-volumen-1051-apr-zerocoin-2630615
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Reserved  translation.

Thank you!
 Grin Grin
Activity: 225
when we gonna get first twitter bounties
already tweeted yesterday and excited to get my first coins
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
interesting project
I have not seen the swap from ERC 20 to Coin ever
Swap 1 : 1 ?
thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Wow this is what I've been wanting projects to do more often, migrate to their unique blockchain. I don't know how many coins I'm going to be able to swap, how many do you need for the masternode?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
sent from the air purse for exchange, but I will have only 2.5 coins, participate in the twitter bounty +1 coin, (if given ....) where can I still buy or buy coins for the master node? it's bad that delta with the problem, I'd buy there ...

and a table, track yourself in the bounty twitter you include?
if I understand correctly, when I do not have a node wizard, but I will have a 24/7 purse included, then for the number of my coins in my wallet I will go%?
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Nice job  swap from ERC-20 token to SUB1X  blockchain, appreciate for the SUB1X project and the team.  Im will following this project and participate ini boinuty program.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Hi all. The total supply is only 10.000 coins? And on what exchange will be listed this coin or is already ? And how much ROI in a year from masternode?

I read in OP the total supply of tokens is 10.000
read in the roadmap that will be listing at yobit, stockexchange and coinsmarkets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Reserve German and Turkish translation please. Work will be done soon.
Pages:
Jump to: