Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 32. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!
Great news man! Looking forward to see this! Wink Keep up Your good work.

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Most definitely! Every little bit counts!

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.

Pool will be live soon, keep checking. That's enough for me tonight, have a good night and move your rigs to sum.ghash.org soon
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Watch out guys, this wallet is stealing coins from me.

The new upgraded wallet sucks.

It constantly crashes just like the old version, when it finally stakes, it steals your coins right afterward.  Good one there Developer.  You made the first wallet that steals coins from the owner.  I am sure it will make this coin the most popular there is.

If anyone wants proof I will be more then happy to post images to show that I have lost over 600 coins because this Crappy Wallet.
kk thx bye
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]

Exactly Wink Would be awesome to have a great & solid multipool to attract more miners and as a result - traders Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Watch out guys, this wallet is stealing coins from me.

The new upgraded wallet sucks.

It constantly crashes just like the old version, when it finally stakes, it steals your coins right afterward.  Good one there Developer.  You made the first wallet that steals coins from the owner.  I am sure it will make this coin the most popular there is.

If anyone wants proof I will be more then happy to post images to show that I have lost over 600 coins because this Crappy Wallet.

NO its my computer, its this shit coin.  I run other POS coins without any issues.
The wallet is crap.  I upgraded to the new wallet and its still crashing.

When it finally stopped crashing, I just lost over 600 coin I made from staking.

I can post pictures as proof.
This coin sucks and the developers don't even care if our wallet is stealing coins from us.

Look at this:
Date: 5/6/2014 18:08
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 SUM
Net amount: -2136.00 SUM
Transaction ID: d707077dccbdb19600e83cddf40567dd0ca301ef46cafd904a2b1cd060f2547b

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

DEVELOPER IF YOU SEE THIS, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRAPPY PROGRAM!!!

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
@ihatemyjob

I really don't know what problem You have. THE WALLET WORKS GOOD.  I had zero problems with it, everything works like it should. I have it running 24/7 and it haven't crushed even once. Maybe this is a problem with Your computer or sth?
Activity: 294
Even with the fixed wallet, this program crashes like constantly.

PLEASE MAKE A GOOD WALLET THAT DOESN"T CRASH EVERY 30 SECONDS!!!!

No issues here, are you using osx or windows?

Why do people think getting on mintpal will boost the price? Without decent buy support on the current exchanges, I'll only expect more dumping on mintpal.
Even with the fixed wallet, this program crashes like constantly.

PLEASE MAKE A GOOD WALLET THAT DOESN"T CRASH EVERY 30 SECONDS!!!!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Activity: 448
Each 0.0002 BTC received will count for 1 vote
so if someone invest 1 BTC  we will go up from place 165 to place 65,
100 places for one BTC.
Anyone? Dev ? Multipools ?
Anyone ?
p.s. with 3 btc we are IN !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Good job!

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 448
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
i cant have the wallet online for 2 days, may i will receive stake of previous days, when it will be online again?

up
Well I don't think so, but I may be wrong. Maybe someone else will tell as well
Activity: 616
i cant have the wallet online for 2 days, may i will receive stake of previous days, when it will be online again?

up
Pages:
Jump to: