Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 33. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Need to fix these things,

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
i cant have the wallet online for 2 days, may i will receive stake of previous days, when it will be online again?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
And about the DEV...he need also to work / sleep etc...
He is doing ok....his last activity 2 hours ago ? What do you want ? an AC dev who just shutdown everything ??

Just support this coin !!!!

+1
After all Your doubts about this coin I'm glad that we have You on board barbmc193 Wink

Keep calm , DEV is active and he showed alot of dedication to this coin. Just wait, there are good things to come up.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
He is doing ok....his last activity 2 hours ago ? What do you want ? an AC dev who just shutdown everything ??

+1
After all Your doubts about this coin I'm glad that we have You on board barbmc193 Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
who else is mining on http://summercoinpool.com/?

thats scammer pool i should say. ive mined there for 3 days like 6 or 7 days ago and still didnt recive anything. i wonder how its still on OP dev Grin

Same thing happened to me to litecoin wallet . Just wait until the wallet is reconstructed , it takes some time.

If it says the key is correct then the wallet works.

Just wait until updates and make back up.

it's important to make back up.

PS.

I am trying to help this coin as far as I can and I think I will invest a little bit more in it . other markets are doing fine so 10% of proffit  I will put in SUM today
Activity: 134
the new wallet int working on my osx... could someone just tell me who i could ask to rescue my coins?

thank u  a lot

What do you mean that the wallet isn't working?

The stake or?

nothing is working. it is crashing directly if i try to open it. the old one won't work either and so i can't even move my coins to the other windows machine i have runnig here...
and call me oldfashioned, but i am not willing to update my osx to the new applecrap...

so if you have a working wallet for me or any idea how i can get my coins out of my .dat i would be very very thankfull...

thx in advance...

my opinion , make a backup of wallet.dat and after move it to your working wallet in appdata .
and send the coins to your address or keep them there because I think the stake is not afected if you don't move coins between addresses .

Correct me others if I am wrong or if you can explain better.

I have all the wallets ( for windows) if u interested I can upload for you , but in a few hours...not at home atm.

thank u for your answer.
i finally managed to move my dat to the win maschine... everything is fine and stakin'

Wink

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
@LoveEU and @Hodor_keeper_of_the_light
 Guys cheer up a bit rly Wink Yes, I also would like to see more DEV activity here, but after all he's still doing his job.
Many great things ahead od us, that is only a start Smiley
Let's just do our best and help each other. With little work this coin will be listed on Mintpal, Cryptsy and others and jump with price and volume.
Activity: 196
Dev you should hire a team or I don't know. Your activity is not enough, you've launched huge coin with a huge community behind, coin need some promos, marketing, etc. Or it will die.

Maybe he is happy with 5 to 10 btc he made. He is going to miss making 50 to 75 btc...

Looks like. It's a pity. We had a great start.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Dev you should hire a team or I don't know. Your activity is not enough, you've launched huge coin with a huge community behind, coin need some promos, marketing, etc. Or it will die.

Maybe he is happy with 5 to 10 btc he made. He is going to miss making 50 to 75 btc...
Activity: 196
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
the new wallet int working on my osx... could someone just tell me who i could ask to rescue my coins?

thank u  a lot

The stake or?

nothing is working. it is crashing directly if i try to open it. the old one won't work either and so i can't even move my coins to the other windows machine i have runnig here...
and call me oldfashioned, but i am not willing to update my osx to the new applecrap...

so if you have a working wallet for me or any idea how i can get my coins out of my .dat i would be very very thankfull...

thx in advance...

my opinion , make a backup of wallet.dat and after move it to your working wallet in appdata .
and send the coins to your address or keep them there because I think the stake is not afected if you don't move coins between addresses .

Correct me others if I am wrong or if you can explain better.

I have all the wallets ( for windows) if u interested I can upload for you , but in a few hours...not at home atm.

Activity: 134

thank u  a lot

The stake or?

thx in advance...

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The Developer - SummerCoin looks like confused teenager who is not willing to listen. People have asked multiple times to clean up the first post of the thread. I have not seen any coin thread having Wallet image as the first context in the thread. its so stupid to put the wallet image than anything in the original post. Is this so hard for the dev to understand? come on... Be proactive !!!

Alright, I already voted on MintPal.

dev can't even write English correctly, do you expect he will be able to clean up the first post?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
voted!
now #173
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
This guy starting an exchange today. It will be 100% more than 10btc volume first day due to - it will synergy with his multipool for his coin(it has to buy coins for 10btc miners funds). I suggested him to add Summercoins, it would work good for both of his exchange and Summercoin. You should PM suggesting Summercoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ziplibrary-322368

This is the thread, you can also write here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6577948

Cmon guys, make a move
DONE! Wink
+ VOTE:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages:
Jump to: