Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 38. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
is there a wallet working for older osx versions?
last one worked for me, new one not...
i fear i lost my coins...

thx
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
And we r FROZEN on Poloniex:
SUM BTC FROZEN SummerCoin -18.22 %    2.269
Write them too.!!!
Activity: 196
From another thread. A tip related to price:

Now this is very important. All new people go first to coinmarketcap.com or cryptmarketcap.com  We need them to list Summercoin ASAP

Ask coinmarketcap.com to add Summercoin to their website: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6568114

Tweet coinmarketcap.com: https://twitter.com/ZorkeNxt/status/463566095858012160

Tweet cryptmarketcap.com: https://twitter.com/ZorkeNxt/status/463565900915167232

If everybody does this you will see amazing price growth in a matter of days!

We ain't on any of these caps, so...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I sent a ticket to bittrex support and they re-enabled it:

Richie Lai (Bittrex)

May 05 20:40

Hey,

Apologies, we had some problems with the SummerCoin wallet upgrade which delayed a lot of transactions. At this time, the wallet is up to date, and any funds you sent should have been credited. We apologize for having the wallet disabled so long. We had to make sure that everything was properly verified.

If everything does not look as it should, please reopen this ticket with your transaction details.

Thanks,
Richie

Great Lets buy some cheap summers  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sent a ticket to bittrex support and they re-enabled it:

Richie Lai (Bittrex)

May 05 20:40

Hey,

Apologies, we had some problems with the SummerCoin wallet upgrade which delayed a lot of transactions. At this time, the wallet is up to date, and any funds you sent should have been credited. We apologize for having the wallet disabled so long. We had to make sure that everything was properly verified.

If everything does not look as it should, please reopen this ticket with your transaction details.

Thanks,
Richie
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok, let me figure out how did I do with Summer code:
1. Download BC source code
2. Change the algorithm, change Specification
3. Add foundation support.

It uses the same base with BC, you can compare it. I don't add anything else to code. I hate virus and I don't want to add it to the wallet.

Maybe I'll setup another computer with all new environment and build new wallet. Let see what happend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What is good news for this coin?

Everything is working good (10% PoS, new wallet, new website etc), just some panic about some ridiculous stuff (virus, amount of traffic it generates etc..) what brings the value down. I wish I had some BTC left I would buy loads of it from dumpers. The only thing we need is a couple of good multipools.
Activity: 136
What is good news for this coin?

There is no problem that Bittrex  deposit and withdrawal of all now. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yep, I can confirm, SUM wallet is back online!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
There is no problem that Bittrex  deposit and withdrawal of all now. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 231
sum is dying .
Maybe, let's try to get to c-cex before aiming at mintpal?

that's good idea, we need to bring back trust in coin at first and have couple decent working multipools
Activity: 196
Maybe, let's try to get to c-cex before aiming at mintpal?
@hashfever: any updates on payments from multipool? Still waiting for mine....
@SumerCoin: can you please make statement why wallet is sucking so much bandwidth? Is is related to 10% PoS?
Activity: 210
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS WALLET. AFTER 2 DAYS, IT HAS SENT OVER 7GB OF OUTGOING TRAFFIC, A COMPUTER I NEVER USE.

CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS AND CHANGE YOUR WALLET IDS. ITS A VIRUS!

verifications? yes, high traffic.

Yes, Wallet always upload some kind of information!
2MB for 5 minutes

WTF Dev ?

That's how PoS works... use wireshark if in doubts...

Oh really ? You think PoS works so ? You are wrong.
Look here-
Novacoin- 260 KB, Whitecoin - 486 KB, COMM - 430 KB, Blackcoin - 1MB, University - 942 KB
These wallets were running 8-10 hours ago and they are all PoS.

Summer was started 2 hours ago and already upload 86.3 MB!

Could be because of the size of the current SUM POS stake at 10% a day vs COMM 1% a year? And also it's catching up from old POS days whereas those other coins are older and up to date.
Just theorizing anyway
Activity: 126
Hey guys, I just download the latest wallet and its staking for me at 10% (finally). Its finished doing 10% staking, and now I have 30% more coins than I started with. Is that the right number? I'm asking coz I did just recently install the updated wallet, and thinking I may have missed out on a few days' worth of 10% stake.

Would appreciate any enlightenment / clarification. Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 490
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS WALLET. AFTER 2 DAYS, IT HAS SENT OVER 7GB OF OUTGOING TRAFFIC, A COMPUTER I NEVER USE.

CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS AND CHANGE YOUR WALLET IDS. ITS A VIRUS!

verifications? yes, high traffic.

Yes, Wallet always upload some kind of information!
2MB for 5 minutes

WTF Dev ?

That's how PoS works... use wireshark if in doubts...

Oh really ? You think PoS works so ? You are wrong.
Look here-
Novacoin- 260 KB, Whitecoin - 486 KB, COMM - 430 KB, Blackcoin - 1MB, University - 942 KB
These wallets were running 8-10 hours ago and they are all PoS.

Summer was started 2 hours ago and already upload 86.3 MB!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Maybe we, the community, and the dev can issue some bounties?
- Make a decent website. (more info, make it better looking, marketing plan etc.)
- Multipool (more info)
- Clean up topicstart
- Roadmap (does the dev have any future plans for this coin etc.)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

MaxOnBit Check your coin contol

I've blocked out amounts. But If you have a lot of entries here you might want to consolidate them. But this can reset your stake so make up your own mind.
Pages:
Jump to: