Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 36. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hehe I send message to Cryptsy on 3 accounts =). Got reply:

Hello 1211,

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Ginny
Cryptsy.com
It's just an auto-response.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ok, let me figure out how did I do with Summer code:
1. Download BC source code
2. Change the algorithm, change Specification
3. Add foundation support.

It uses the same base with BC, you can compare it. I don't add anything else to code. I hate virus and I don't want to add it to the wallet.

Maybe I'll setup another computer with all new environment and build new wallet. Let see what happend.

lets wait
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well, we probably won't get on Mintpal today, let's don't get too crazy, but we can make it as quick as possible.
Before Mintpal we will probably get on Cryptsy or another pretty big exchenge. Even for example Cryptsy would make SUM much, much more popular Smiley
Anyway PLEASE VOTE AND DONATE! Cheesy

Dev should probably talk with some exchanges like Cryptsy, too. It's great we are writing to exchanges, but this would make much more effect if Dev talk to Cryptsy admins, maybe offer some coins.

Someone donated for badger, 380 votes for now.

I still sent 2 messages to Cryptsy but didn't get any reply from them.
Hehe I send message to Cryptsy on 3 accounts =). Got reply:

Hello 1211,

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Ginny
Cryptsy.com
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
go summer go Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Summercoin has reached position 203 at Mintpal, still moving up!
This thread is so hot and everybody is contributing to this community. Great.!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Summercoin has reached position 203 at Mintpal, still moving up!
Activity: 70
Got any proof or just FUD? However dev needs to make clear what is happening with the wallets.

OBVIOUSLY I'm JoKinG  Lips sealed
What wallet is everyone using. I updated the wallet with the latest. I had 9k in the old wallet. Then I had 8700 in the wallet without even make a transaction. Now I'm down to 4400 :O wtf is this shit. The wallet falls behind on blocks too was 900 blocks a few hours ago...now its 1,1k. Also it uses insane ammount of resources from CPU+alot of traffic.
I have restarted the wallet and now it takes already 10 minutes to open, I've also tried on an VM with no success. Old version kinda works but stake is incredibly broken/buggy, wont sync after block N.

This coin wallet is a virus. Dev is controlling us all, he knows exactly what there is in our computers. Wallets, credit card numbers... we are all screwed!

Got any proof or just FUD? However dev needs to make clear what is happening with the wallets.
Activity: 70
What wallet is everyone using. I updated the wallet with the latest. I had 9k in the old wallet. Then I had 8700 in the wallet without even make a transaction. Now I'm down to 4400 :O wtf is this shit. The wallet falls behind on blocks too was 900 blocks a few hours ago...now its 1,1k. Also it uses insane ammount of resources from CPU+alot of traffic.
I have restarted the wallet and now it takes already 10 minutes to open, I've also tried on an VM with no success. Old version kinda works but stake is incredibly broken/buggy, wont sync after block N.

This coin wallet is a virus. Dev is controlling us all, he knows exactly what there is in our computers. Wallets, credit card numbers... we are all screwed!
legendary
Summercoin now at position 205 at Mintpal.
Activity: 141
Activity: 210
Vote for Summercoin at MINTPAL:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Summercoin is down at the bottom, at position 213, with about 960 votes.

We could get to the top in a few days though.
OMG, price will go to the 0
VOTE ! vote if you want to take some btc.

price will not go to 0. I will pull all my fund from other coin to buy at 100. I think i can buy up all the coins at this price and pretty much anyone with decent BTC can do that. Also, i think nobody is insane enough to sell at this price for a long time. Maybe a short burst but it wouldnt remain at this price for too long. Its not like this coin got billion of coins. This coin max is only 50 million and it will take a very long time to reach that amount.
legendary
Important points/steps:

- Info about the wallet. Why does it send that amount of data?
- Make a decent website. (more info, make it better looking, marketing plan etc.)
- Multipool (more info)
- Clean up topicstart
- Roadmap (does the dev have any future plans for this coin etc.)
- New exchanges (Mintpal, Cryptsy)

Summercoin has crept from position 213, up to position 209, currently with 1013 votes.
Important points/steps:

- Info about the wallet. Why does it send that amount of data?
- Make a decent website. (more info, make it better looking, marketing plan etc.)
- Multipool (more info)
- Clean up topicstart
- Roadmap (does the dev have any future plans for this coin etc.)
- New exchanges (Mintpal, Cryptsy)
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Since last week someone tries very hard to get the price down. I'm seeing regularly (like now) big bids on 489 & 488 sats and in market history little sells for that prices : for example 14 Sum/ 100 Sum/ 200 Sum. You are crazy if You sell for that price.
YOU DON'T LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL. DO NOT SELL.
 +
When will finally the multipools buy Sums?
legendary

I just wrote the last position of Summercoin to make it easy for members to locate it. Summercoin is even doing well, it has been on the exchange for only a few hours.
Activity: 448

Activity: 134
anyway...
could so please tell how i could sent my coins to another wallet whit the old wallet? i won't update my os due to that coin...

thank u for ur help..
Activity: 78
挖到的全卖了,感觉次币和AC一路特色
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: