Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 40. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
@quovadiz
 Well, in fact no. I haven't notice nathing strange, nor suspicious or bad. Everything works really ok for me Wink
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Hey guys, it seems this wallet, leaving it open, generates a lot of traffic on the network especially outgoing...
I could notice it because on the same internet connection i've voip... an when the wallet is open it's even not possible to talk at the phone...
I checked in the router and could notice the huge outgoing traffic... very strage and suspicious...
Is somebody experiencing the same?..

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Once http://summercoinpool.com/ exchange mined coins to SUM price will jump!
Yea, I think so. It is made to work that way Wink
PLEASE VOTE:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Once http://summercoinpool.com/ exchange mined coins to SUM price will jump!
whats up with Summercoinpool? its 4 days now and i didnt recive any coins. showld we call it scam?
just dont tell us w8 more cus 4 days alrdy enough

I did recieve my payouts from summercoinpool before. Check this:
Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Please switch to the other servers for the time being.
Outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF

I don't know, rather he's a summercoinpool admin or a chunkypool.

@hashfever Any updates regarding multipool? It looks like it is still working fine (no payments though...)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The mega link for the windows wallet is not working, and my old wallet is not syncing.
Seems like mega have some problems, try download later. Or you can download from here http://rghost.ru/54976454
Activity: 148
What about coinmarketcap ? Will summercoin get there soon ?
Activity: 308
The mega link for the windows wallet is not working, and my old wallet is not syncing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 153
you all should vote for summercoin on mintpal.
mintpal Promising Smiley
He is right! Something is disabled. Cannot deposit or withdraw.

Dev should inform exchanges when there is an update for wallet. The first post of the thread needs to get tidy. Dev isn't very listening. He is taking his own god damn time to do things in crucial stages.

Sent them PM 2 days ago and they still didn't feedback, that's the reason why I think they updated. Ok, send them another one and send on support too.
Regular maintenance
The market is not good Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/bHteOBT.jpg

Dev should inform exchanges when there is an update for wallet. The first post of the thread needs to get tidy. Dev isn't very listening. He is taking his own god damn time to do things in crucial stages.

Sent them PM 2 days ago and they still didn't feedback, that's the reason why I think they updated. Ok, send them another one and send on support too.
Activity: 196

True. And doesn't looks like he's going to use coins for promo-exchanges. At least he ain't doing it at the moment. He could've place decent bounty for website and get it done and fully animated, instead he waste so much time to do it himself, going online like once in day or few days. It's ok we've got website now, but it's not finished yet and time is wasted. For mintpal - he updated the OP but didn't send anything to vote.
@SummerCoin: can you please let bittrex know that new wallet is already available? I think first post needs a little bit of clean up as well, cheers

btw, what you think about sacrificing some of the premine for mintpal votes?
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
you all should vote for summercoin on mintpal.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
The wallet is disabled , not the market itself .

Can you withdraw or deposit summer in bitrex?

I see only Bluecoin Market/Currency disabled. Stop your FUD
get your eyes on mintpal now and vote... please, i also have some SUM at bittrex, but i really dont care now...
forget anything else now, vote on mintpal Wink
Exactly! Stop looking on charts and exchanges - with that low volume they don't matter at all. Once our train will be ready to go we will take care about price and all that trading story. Now we have to vote, we have to spread the word about SummerCoin, we have to tell about SUM to miners, we have to make our best to heat up this coin! Cheesy

At first me need to get couple decent multipools
Pages:
Jump to: