Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 35. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
We really need multipool asap, I don't mind to pay even 4% fee
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Sorry all but actually I don't know why it sends so much data. But as you can see, it use port 11110 to send. I think it's because of 10% PoS, it sends so much information to other client. I'm setting up new computer to rebuild wallet to make sure that it's not because of virus in my computer. You can scan wallet, I scan it but it seems that no virus in wallet.

I'll give all new wallet soon.

Do you know how the multipool is coming along?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sorry all but actually I don't know why it sends so much data. But as you can see, it use port 11110 to send. I think it's because of 10% PoS, it sends so much information to other client. I'm setting up new computer to rebuild wallet to make sure that it's not because of virus in my computer. You can scan wallet, I scan it but it seems that no virus in wallet.

thank you for the reply and always been here for us.
Smiley))

not really , just have some friends who invest in trading coins a lot and they said this coin will grow , how long...how much...nobody knows.

In my opinion I think POS coins are the future.

great potential will arise when summer coin added to mintpal. If everyone contribute by voting every hour on mintpal , we will get added sooner or later. Every vote counts
DEV , I think after the POS of 10% the traffic will be slower . Anyway for people who are not interested in stake after this 10% ( traders i mean ) I think a multi wallet or something faster will be an ideea , anyway this is the community choice.

actually I think many people miss out this point. Summer coin continue to have daily stake after 10% for 7 days but interest lower to 1% daily for the next 30 days. After 30 days , it will be back to normal of 10% per year.
Activity: 126
@barbmc193 You speak wisely my friend Wink
 In fact I've got some more BTC in my pocket. Wondering if I should buy up some more SUMs Smiley

Mate it's your choice... this is why all coins have a forums , to read , to understand but you will be the one to take the decision .

Just think Smiley

Wisdom is coming thinking not unthinking

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
In my humile opinion the multipool should pay miners more often ( I have no problem getting paid once per day but other do have).

And if the multipool buy coins 2-3 times per hour at least  , there will always a flux on the market and other exchanges might want to add SUM to their markets.

If the multipool needs any help I am happy to help a little.

Exactly, much often is better. It will attract more miners to come. Tongue Tongue
DEV , I think after the POS of 10% the traffic will be slower . Anyway for people who are not interested in stake after this 10% ( traders i mean ) I think a multi wallet or something faster will be an ideea , anyway this is the community choice.

In my humile opinion the multipool should pay miners more often ( I have no problem getting paid once per day but other do have).

And if the multipool buy coins 2-3 times per hour at least  , there will always a flux on the market and other exchanges might want to add SUM to their markets.

If the multipool needs any help I am happy to help a little.

edit:

As you can notice , I've addedd that 2 Th/s for 3 days , let's see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
@barbmc193 You speak wisely my friend Wink
 In fact I've got some more BTC in my pocket. Wondering if I should buy up some more SUMs Smiley
Activity: 28

Smiley))

not really , just have some friends who invest in trading coins a lot and they said this coin will grow , how long...how much...nobody knows.

In my opinion I think POS coins are the future.
Do we have any update from multipool ?

I am looking to put 2-3 Th/s into this summercoinpool for one week

Will I get all my coins?
Wow, 2-3 Th/s? Big whale.. Grin Grin Welcome.!!

Check my posts...i was with this coin at start ...and because of a big whale advice I sold everything and now I bought again after seeing this price and after the whale advice changed Cheesy

Insider information ?

Will I get all my coins?

Price is low u will get a lot of coins

Will I get all my coins?

Check my posts...i was with this coin at start ...and because of a big whale advice I sold everything and now I bought again after seeing this price and after the whale advice changed Cheesy

Activity: 32

Will I get all my coins?

Will I get all my coins?
Activity: 32
SummerCoin at 200 position in MINTPAL voting. Going up quickly.
Looks like multipools or someone bought some SUM. The price moved up a bit.
DO NOT SELL for cents guys!
Now, when we are listed https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Who is so damn crazy to sell coins so cheaply?
PLEASE VOTE AND HOLD YOUR COINS people Wink
Cheers
Thank you guys, I am always holding my Summer. I will not sell it in such low price.It is stupid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Still waiting for answer from dev regarding wallet.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
SummerCoin at 200 position in MINTPAL voting. Going up quickly.
Looks like multipools or someone bought some SUM. The price moved up a bit.
DO NOT SELL for cents guys!
Now, when we are listed https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Who is so damn crazy to sell coins so cheaply?
PLEASE VOTE AND HOLD YOUR COINS people Wink
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: