Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 21. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 268
for the game "entropia universe" it should be a new option to deposit/or withdraw the money, because crypto is already the new thing that ppl using as a currency, there is 50 working days (Sweden) to withdraw at the current time, so i hope with this feature it will be more faster than now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What will be the token price on the ICO?
1 DTA = 1 USD! It’s very simple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What will be the token price on the ICO?
Activity: 196
Hey everyone! The development and implementation of MindArk seem to be clear. I’ve understood what it’s planned to earn on. At least, in case of Entropia Universe with its 33 million transactions per day. What’s next? Or will the project stop at this point?

Hey! Of course not! The next stage after successful token sale and development and implementation of IPX will be as much as creation of MindArk Bank. So the prospects are quite interesting and huge!

A bank?!! In a cryptocurrency proejct?

You’ll be surprised, but this financial authority is planned to be created a fully licensed by Swedish baking authorities (Finansinspektionen). This will be the first bank woth cryptocurrency in the world.

Well, I haven’t seen Sweden on the list of countries which restrict or prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. Anyway, doesn’t such initiative cause any fears?

Personally, I haven’t heard anything distressing about this. Let’s wait for the developers’ respond!!! They’re answering the question actively here.

And one more question… What services will MindArk Bank provide?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey everyone! The development and implementation of MindArk seem to be clear. I’ve understood what it’s planned to earn on. At least, in case of Entropia Universe with its 33 million transactions per day. What’s next? Or will the project stop at this point?

Hey! Of course not! The next stage after successful token sale and development and implementation of IPX will be as much as creation of MindArk Bank. So the prospects are quite interesting and huge!

You’ll be surprised, but this financial authority is planned to be created a fully licensed by Swedish baking authorities (Finansinspektionen). This will be the first bank woth cryptocurrency in the world.

Well, I haven’t seen Sweden on the list of countries which restrict or prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. Anyway, doesn’t such initiative cause any fears?

Personally, I haven’t heard anything distressing about this. Let’s wait for the developers’ respond!!! They’re answering the question actively here.

Activity: 322
How much will be spent on PR?
It’s planned to allocate up to 25% of funds to marketing and PR.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How much will be spent on PR?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much money will be spent approximately on the use of consultants? Will they be needed?
Yes, help from outside will be required. For this purpose, it is planned to reserve 10% of tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Does MindArk have reviews from well-known bloggers or businessmen? I would like to collect more information ...
Activity: 224
If we take the Entropia Universe, how well has it been possible to develop it since it was released? I would like to draw conclusions about the prospects of this project.
Activity: 238
How much money will be spent approximately on the use of consultants? Will they be needed?
Activity: 406
Since the project is going to use its game as an initial asset, then in the future will also be given preference to games and the game industry?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I looked at the white paper, information about the team. Everything is well decorated. It is enough in detail. I think that the project will certainly win its place.

Added Bonus details to OP as follows:

VOLUME-BASED BONUS

20 DTA to 100 DTA 10% Bonus
101 DTA to 1000 DTA 15% Bonus
1001 DTA to 10000 DTA 20% Bonus
10001 to 100000 DTA 25% Bonus
100001+ Contact Support

TIME-BASED BONUS

Purchases Made:
20 (or more) days before sale end 10% Bonus
10-19 days before sale end 5% Bonus
0-9 days before sale end 2.5% Bonus

[/size]
Activity: 224
What role will the token play in the project and on the platform? Is it utilitarian or for purely monetary purposes?
Activity: 336
How many tokens after the ICO will be sent directly to the development of the project?
50% of tokens will be sent to the development of IPX, including the development of Entropia Universe!
Pages:
Jump to: