Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 19. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about Entropia Universe, since it is the base of the project for today. What is it like and really has such commercial success? Or is it just PR?

Evaluation is best done by yourself! From myself I can say that this is a very successful economic project and a recognized success in the game! Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypt quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk.

I just heard about some fantastic money turnover in it.

And for the first time I decided to play at Entropia Universe after I read that one space station in this game was sold for $ 100,000.

Seriously? Fantastic!
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
I would like to know more about Entropia Universe, since it is the base of the project for today. What is it like and really has such commercial success? Or is it just PR?

Evaluation is best done by yourself! From myself I can say that this is a very successful economic project and a recognized success in the game! Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypt quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk.

And for the first time I decided to play at Entropia Universe after I read that one space station in this game was sold for $ 100,000.

Activity: 358

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I’ve heard about big bounty program… What will I get if I buy 1000 tokens?
It depends, probably you will get 15-20% bonus.
Activity: 238
I’ve heard about big bounty program… What will I get if I buy 1000 tokens?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What are you so sure that MindArk is going to be licensed by Swedish authorities with  no problems or restrictions?
Activity: 336
How is project ecosystem going to change after MindArk Bank starts working? What are other participants and their roles in the project?
Activity: 168
Are you going to partner up with other developers and created new app within Entropia Universe?
Activity: 196
When can we see the way MiWhen can we see the way MindArk works? Any forecast? ndArk works? Any forecast?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Good day, I see that you announced your ICO,  but havent created a bounty yet. We are a marketing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected). Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?

If you worked with 70+ ICOs already, shouldn't you have a publicly known profile and a business website? What was the most successful ICO you supported?
Activity: 210
I just want to understand one thing. Is MindArk Bankcreated for  Entropia Universe and IPX ecosystems? Or is it going to be used for multiple purposes? If you only limit it to these 2 project you might have some problems with licensing…
Anybody can use this  services but at first they have to go thru verification and approval. This bank is going to provide various services that are popular today not only the 2 u’ve mentioned.
What kinds of services?
Credit cars, traditional kind and specially developed kind for intellectual property. MindArk and Swedish  banking system are going to offer wide rage of services. 
How is it going to be processed and controlled? This is a lot of data…
After its launched, MindArk is going to use IPX that will store all digital assets and control investments. The more services and operations are performed thru MindArk in fiat and DeepToken the high the token price and its demand.
What is the forecast for the demand?
Activity: 392
I just want to understand one thing. Is MindArk Bankcreated for  Entropia Universe and IPX ecosystems? Or is it going to be used for multiple purposes? If you only limit it to these 2 project you might have some problems with licensing…
Anybody can use this  services but at first they have to go thru verification and approval. This bank is going to provide various services that are popular today not only the 2 u’ve mentioned.
What kinds of services?
Credit cars, traditional kind and specially developed kind for intellectual property. MindArk and Swedish  banking system are going to offer wide rage of services. 
After its launched, MindArk is going to use IPX that will store all digital assets and control investments. The more services and operations are performed thru MindArk in fiat and DeepToken the high the token price and its demand.
Activity: 104
i love the campaign
What kinds of services?
What kinds of services?
What kinds of services?
Pages:
Jump to: