Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 20. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there any special bonuses depending on the time when I invest? Is it better if I invest earlier?
Yes, of course. Early investors will get up to 10% bonus!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are there any special bonuses depending on the time when I invest? Is it better if I invest earlier?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Are that going to be listed on the exchange after ICO?
As far as I know, yes. I dont know where exactly tho.
Activity: 266
What big is the team right now?  do they have a picture of smth all together?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I would like to know the figures of this startup since the base project is Entropia Universe?
Who got this idea and concept first and when? I dont mean Entropia Universe.
Activity: 238
Are that going to be listed on the exchange after ICO?
How far have they planned it all so far?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I was reading the white paper and totally got confused. Is MindArk  going to make money on providing  services for those who want to monetize their intellectual property? Or they are going to continue developing their first project Entropia Universe?
Talking globally, of course, they are aiming to the first objective u have mentioned. But they will achieve the second one as well.  It will prove to everyone that the project is efficient.
It turns out that Entropia Universe MindArk is playing an important role?
The important role is played by DeepToken.  MindArk  is a platform for monetization and promotion of the intellectual property projects. Entropia Universe will prove the efficiency.
Okay. What is going to happen then?
MindArk is going to create a big ecosystem that will include business owners, companies, authorities and of course, the token and Entropia Universe.
Activity: 308
I was reading the white paper and totally got confused. Is MindArk  going to make money on providing  services for those who want to monetize their intellectual property? Or they are going to continue developing their first project Entropia Universe?
Talking globally, of course, they are aiming to the first objective u have mentioned. But they will achieve the second one as well.  It will prove to everyone that the project is efficient.
The important role is played by DeepToken.  MindArk  is a platform for monetization and promotion of the intellectual property projects. Entropia Universe will prove the efficiency.
Okay. What is going to happen then?
Activity: 238
Are they going to use some legal services after ICO is over?
Yes, they are allocating 5% of the funds to legal support.
Activity: 224
Are they going to use some legal services after ICO is over?
It’s necessary to attract the projects of this sort in order to monetize the intellectual property… How will it be carried out?
I’ve come across various reviews on Entropia Universe on the internet. How do developers evaluate their project? How do they consider the public opinion about it?
Taking into account that Entropia Universe and MindArk are intimately related, will there be any connection between Project Entropia Dollars and the proejct’s token?
Virtual worlds with real economy?! I’d like to try out the creation of the developers before investing… How to start playing Entropia Universe?
Pages:
Jump to: