Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 22. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How many tokens after the ICO will be sent directly to the development of the project?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
well maybe if thats the good thing to do to this project,just support it guys,sounds good in 3d form i think,lets support it
The idea of the project does not seem to be completely understandable. It can be seen that the developers are finalizing their first ideas of the times when Entropia Universe was created ... BUT, what will happen in the end? Continuation or development of this game?
Not at all! Entropia Universe was the world's first free multiplayer online role-playing game with a real monetary economy. MindArk will be the first repository of digital assets and intellectual property supported by blockchain technology.
And why is it using blockchain there?
As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-address, preventing fraud and theft.
What will the platform earn?
Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX - blueprints for 3D printing or virtual hands-on training programs for employees, for example.

It turns out that the project will trade everything that is realized in 3D-format?
Activity: 238
The idea of the project does not seem to be completely understandable. It can be seen that the developers are finalizing their first ideas of the times when Entropia Universe was created ... BUT, what will happen in the end? Continuation or development of this game?
Not at all! Entropia Universe was the world's first free multiplayer online role-playing game with a real monetary economy. MindArk will be the first repository of digital assets and intellectual property supported by blockchain technology.
As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-address, preventing fraud and theft.
Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX - blueprints for 3D printing or virtual hands-on training programs for employees, for example.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
How many tokens are gonna be generated
At the beginning 125 million tokens and 100 million is for sale.
How many tokens are gonna be generated
3D printer? Is it the Internet and VR together? I deal with new technologies all the time but I didnt expect this. How is it possible? Can anyone explain it to me?
Briefly, MindArk created convergence of online games and, virtual reality worlds and 3D networks. MindArk make ecosystems works and they include IPX and banking systems.
Hmm… Do they already have smth similar to it?
MindArk used to work with NASA and the European Space Agency as well as Swedish government  in DeepTech concept. they were creating VR simulators like games for astronauts so they do have some background.
What is the technology?
IPX! It’s revolutionary digital exchange between platform what unites all the owners of digital assets and IPS with those who would like to get access to it and license their assets as well. Their previous project  Entropia Universe shows that there problems that have to be solved.
What is that project?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I really like your project! Are you planning to have any bounty or referral program?
good luck with your ICO!
Activity: 406
3D printer? Is it the Internet and VR together? I deal with new technologies all the time but I didnt expect this. How is it possible? Can anyone explain it to me?
Briefly, MindArk created convergence of online games and, virtual reality worlds and 3D networks. MindArk make ecosystems works and they include IPX and banking systems.
MindArk used to work with NASA and the European Space Agency as well as Swedish government  in DeepTech concept. they were creating VR simulators like games for astronauts so they do have some background.
What is the technology?
IPX! It’s revolutionary digital exchange between platform what unites all the owners of digital assets and IPS with those who would like to get access to it and license their assets as well. Their previous project  Entropia Universe shows that there problems that have to be solved.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I looked at the white paper, information about the team. Everything is well decorated. It is enough in detail. I think that the project will certainly win its place.
What is the technology?
Pages:
Jump to: