Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Hello everybody!
please tell me why the video presentation is not available on the official YouTube channel ?

I don't know what you're talking about .
please give me a link to YouTube I want to see more details

I really like how this project is developing and I am ready to buy coins now and as I understand it in the future there will be an opportunity to receive passive income
brand new

at the moment there are any working prototypes other than the exchange ?
I just never saw anything like it again

I only saw the exchange and didn't see anything else .
I think if there is something different the team will make announcements for us

still, I would like to see a business plan and better understand what they will offer to investors .
this will be very important to me
brand new

at the moment there are any working prototypes other than the exchange ?
I just never saw anything like it again

I only saw the exchange and didn't see anything else .
I think if there is something different the team will make announcements for us
brand new

coins will be stock in the system ?
or it could just be the company's stock ?

It's hard for me to understand what you're talking about . Coins will carry the function of a means of payment and nothing more if I understand everything correctly
brand new
we'll see what happens next but at the moment I like how this project works and develops .
a lot will depend on this at the moment
brand new
still, the exchange will be very difficult to promote and I see a great prospect in crypto TV .
this is how the project can scale quickly and easily
brand new
just I will buy coins for me and it will all be very profitable .
especially that the listing and full launch of the platform will be quite soon
brand new
I will continue to monitor the project and will buy tokens for me in any case
brand new

Let's see how this project will work in the future and I will be happy to buy tokens for me as the team has adopted the right strategy regarding risk diversification

Indeed an ecosystem of several projects will be able to make the coin as popular as possible and I will continue to monitor how everything works and will develop this project
brand new
I'm just planning to buy coins during the third round in order to understand how it will all work in the future
brand new

Hello everybody!
please tell me why the video presentation is not available on the official YouTube channel ?

I don't know what you're talking about .
please give me a link to YouTube I want to see more details
brand new

As I understand it, there is only a demo version of the exchange. But when will the working prototypes of the other applications be launched ?

as I understand it now there are no applications that are running but everything will clearly follow the road map .
you can find information about all projects on the website

let's see how the project will work next . It seems to me that millions of dollars will be needed to implement all this . But I hope that the team will be able to implement all the projects of the ecosystem
brand new

I like how the project works right now and I'm sure I can buy coins right now .
at the very least the team is doing something useful for the community and I'm sure the prospects will be huge

let's see what happens after the listing, but I'm happy about the possibility of receiving passive income and I'm really happy about it

I'll be happy if it helps me make money .
this will be the most important thing for investors
brand new

Let's see how this project will work in the future and I will be happy to buy tokens for me as the team has adopted the right strategy regarding risk diversification

Yes, this is a wise decision and it will allow you to attract the maximum number of users to this project .
this is also important to understand
brand new

Hello everybody!
can I get 50 coins at registration now ?
or is this feature not available now ?

I don't know if this is available now , but in any case, now is a good time to buy coins and you will need to understand this
brand new
coins will be stock in the system ?
or it could just be the company's stock ?
brand new

I would like to understand how much money the team was able to attract now and what soft cap this project has ?

let's see how the project will work and I will buy tokens for me in any case .
at least it should be really important to me
brand new

this is why there is such a huge interest in this project right now .
although usually classic coin sales rounds are not popular now
brand new
let's see how the project will work further and soon I will be able to buy tokens for me .
it will still be very important
brand new

As I understand at the moment there is only the demo version of this exchange or is there something more ?

At the moment I have only seen the alpha version of the exchange and I must say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how the project works now
Pages:
Jump to: