Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I like how the project works right now and I'm sure I can buy coins right now .
at the very least the team is doing something useful for the community and I'm sure the prospects will be huge

let's see what happens after the listing, but I'm happy about the possibility of receiving passive income and I'm really happy about it
brand new

what kind of soft cap is it and how much money is needed to launch all the projects that the team plans to implement ?

I still would be really interested in how much money they were able to attract right now .
that would be really important to me
brand new

I will continue to monitor the project and will buy tokens for me in any case

But during round 4, the coin price will be higher .
so now will be a great time to buy coins and I really like it

Now is a good time to buy coins and I took advantage of this opportunity .
I also like the affiliate program that is available on the site

let's see how the project will develop further but now I am amazed at how huge this ecosystem will be .
so the demand for coins will be huge
brand new

will it be possible to stake or launch nodes ?

as I understand it will be possible to get passive income as well as the demand for tokens will constantly grow and this will also be very important for early investors

There will be nothing but staking and this will need to be understood now

This will be just fine but now the situation in the market is quite strange and we see a strong dump of bitcoin and it's still quite strange

I think this is a temporary phenomenon and we will see growth in may
so now is a good time to invest and this is a fact
brand new

I will continue to monitor the project and will buy tokens for me in any case

But during round 4, the coin price will be higher .
so now will be a great time to buy coins and I really like it

Now is a good time to buy coins and I took advantage of this opportunity .
I also like the affiliate program that is available on the site
brand new

as I understand it will be possible to get passive income as well as the demand for tokens will constantly grow and this will also be very important for early investors

There will be nothing but staking and this will need to be understood now

This will be just fine but now the situation in the market is quite strange and we see a strong dump of bitcoin and it's still quite strange
brand new

at the moment there are any working prototypes other than the exchange ?
I just never saw anything like it again

I only saw the exchange and didn't see anything else .
I think if there is something different the team will make announcements for us

still, it's quite convenient that they will have their own exchange in the ecosystem and I really like it all .
I will continue to monitor how everything works in practice
brand new

coins will be stock in the system ?
or it could just be the company's stock ?

It's hard for me to understand what you're talking about . Coins will carry the function of a means of payment and nothing more if I understand everything correctly

the main thing is that the demand for tokens grew and I had the opportunity to make money on it . And I am now waiting for an announcement regarding the listing on exchanges
brand new
Let's see how this project will work in the future and I will be happy to buy tokens for me as the team has adopted the right strategy regarding risk diversification
brand new
As I understand at the moment there is only the demo version of this exchange or is there something more ?
brand new
I really like how the project works and this will all be really important in the future as the market situation is really strange and I'm looking for coins that will be associated with a real business
brand new

What is the price of 1 AMZcoin?
when will I be able to buy tokens and are there bonuses ?
it's just very important for me to understand how I can buy tokens on the best possible terms

At the moment the 3rd round of sales and you can buy coins on quite favorable terms and I'm going to do it in the near future

I am happy that working prototypes will be in the summer and I am really happy about it .
I will continue to monitor how the project works and for me it will all be really important
brand new
at the moment there are any working prototypes other than the exchange ?
I just never saw anything like it again
brand new
Hello everybody!
please tell me why the video presentation is not available on the official YouTube channel ?
brand new

now I will take the opportunity to buy tokens at a favorable price and will recommend the project to my friends and I see that you have a good referral program.

This project will be easy to recommend because the team is doing something really useful and it will be beneficial for all of us .
I am sure that we will see a flight to the moon for a long time
brand new
let's see how the project will work next and it will be just fine .
at least I'm going to buy coins for me soon
brand new

hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

https://discord.gg/hGJW8KG

Thank you for such an opportunity and it makes me happy because I want to get maximum results for us

let's see what happens after the listing .
we often see a dump after listing and this will also need to be understood

I don't think there will be a dump because the coins will have a lot of liquidity . This will be a means of payment for many projects and this is pleasing

Yes the team is really showing good results but I don't really understand how much money is needed to implement this project right now .
I mean a lot of projects that are in the ecosystem
brand new

if I understand everything correctly there will be a possibility of stacking but I do not yet understand how it will all work in the future and I will continue to monitor the work of the team

the team shows good results and I liked the demo version of the exchange .
But I'm waiting for the demo version of other exchanges to start to understand how it will all work
brand new

hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

https://discord.gg/hGJW8KG

Thank you for such an opportunity and it makes me happy because I want to get maximum results for us

I would like to see more information about the development of the project and what is happening right now .
I'm just now buying coins for me before halving
brand new

where to read more about all the projects that will be launched in the near future

the site has information about all projects and I was particularly interested in the platform for startups .
this will be very important to me

A secure platform for startups this will be very popular but it will be quite difficult to implement
Pages:
Jump to: