Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 113. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Is it odd that the only way to get a full list of your own mining and coin stats in one go is to look at the 'Pool Stats' page, rather than the 'My Stats' page.

It is, it's basically a placeholder for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it odd that the only way to get a full list of your own mining and coin stats in one go is to look at the 'Pool Stats' page, rather than the 'My Stats' page.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm not really sure what you mean, could you do a mockup (even with just empty boxes would help) of what you're thinking?

initial Mock-up:
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/9602/wy.th.png

excuse the rough copy/pasting

after i did it, i realized that really both "Your Stats" and "Pool Stats" could be one big table instead of two, just require proper headings.
www.multipool.us
Even if you're not going to use the pool, I'd be interested in hearing what people think of the layout/site look etc..  I may change the CSS again soon.

i find myself hopping between account, my stats, and pool stats constantly.  i think account can stay as is, but i'd like to add the "value" and "cash out" columns to the stats.php.

also i'd like the the "my stats" and "pool stats" to be one page where the icons for the alt-coins are the first columns of each of the tables. -- this would be the my-stats graph links on the my-stats-table, and the pool-stats links on the pool-stats-table.

thank you for all your work and energy.

off subject, do you think the current coin should only change after a block is found, thus reducing the hopping?  it might save a 1% for end users and also stop from some shares being stuck in limbo indefinitely. 

I'm not really sure what you mean, could you do a mockup (even with just empty boxes would help) of what you're thinking?
www.multipool.us
Looks like CAP is potentially forked again.  Removing from multiport, mine at your own risk, blah blah blah.

Its still showing up as being mined in the multipool.. Please look into this

It was re-enabled after the dev assured me that we were on the right chain and that only people on the older version of the client were on the wrong chain.
Even if you're not going to use the pool, I'd be interested in hearing what people think of the layout/site look etc..  I may change the CSS again soon.

i find myself hopping between account, my stats, and pool stats constantly.  i think account can stay as is, but i'd like to add the "value" and "cash out" columns to the stats.php.

also i'd like the the "my stats" and "pool stats" to be one page where the icons for the alt-coins are the first columns of each of the tables. -- this would be the my-stats graph links on the my-stats-table, and the pool-stats links on the pool-stats-table.

thank you for all your work and energy.

off subject, do you think the current coin should only change after a block is found, thus reducing the hopping?  it might save a 1% for end users and also stop from some shares being stuck in limbo indefinitely. 
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Looks like CAP is potentially forked again.  Removing from multiport, mine at your own risk, blah blah blah.

Its still showing up as being mined in the multipool.. Please look into this
www.multipool.us
LKY Server stats not showing at the moment.  ... and confirmations seem to be hung.

any chance we can see the timezone on the graphs?

It's GMT..   Fixing graphs to display the correct timezone is also on the todo.

LKY hot wallet daemon crashed last night shortly after updating to the latest version..  I just restarted it.
LKY Server stats not showing at the moment.  ... and confirmations seem to be hung.

any chance we can see the timezone on the graphs?
www.multipool.us
Looks like CAP is potentially forked again.  Removing from multiport, mine at your own risk, blah blah blah.
www.multipool.us
If you're using cgminer on scrypt Multiport, you may want to downgrade to below 3.5 to avoid this new "feature", and petition the developer for a workaround.  This is likely the source of the failover/reconnect issues people have been seeing when the pool switches coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3338651

Activity: 147
Not sure if I'm the only one who didn't know this because their FAQ didn't mention it. Know a lot of people here use it. Cryptsy is charging a 0.1% fee on their auto sell feature. Fees, fees, fees. Can't make anything with all these fees.

.1% is not that bad when you compare to what the autoexchanging multipools charge.

However, I've turned most of my autosells off on cryptsy because they don't work half the time anyway.

I agree on one part. It doesn't work frequently or sells at a price that is already not on the board anymore. I hear a lot it's only a dot percentage but all those every step of the process add up.

JR
www.multipool.us
Not sure if I'm the only one who didn't know this because their FAQ didn't mention it. Know a lot of people here use it. Cryptsy is charging a 0.1% fee on their auto sell feature. Fees, fees, fees. Can't make anything with all these fees.

.1% is not that bad when you compare to what the autoexchanging multipools charge.

However, I've turned most of my autosells off on cryptsy because they don't work half the time anyway.
Activity: 147
Activity: 195
Not getting any BTC payout for some reason, I guess I'm just mining for you guys for free?

10 Minute Hash Rate   3574 Mh/s
Valid Round Shares   128747
Invalid Round Shares   6
Your Efficiency   100%
Est. Coins/Block   0.1646
Est. Coins/Day   0.0095
Worker Uptime (last 24h)   18:00:00 (75%)
Lifetime Total BTC Earned   0
Total BTC Donated   0
Current N (Round Time)   0 Hours 0 Minutes

Because the bitcoin pool has only been operational for a couple of days. Until a block is found a payout wont be made. Thats the idea of a pool if you didn't realize. We all contribute resources until a block is found, then a % of the reward is shared with everyone based on how much they contributed.

I figured it may have been something like that but I just couldn't believe it took so long to find a block.  My bad thanks!
www.multipool.us
SHA-256 multiport stats page is up.  To get there click on "Multiport" then "sha-256" where the currency selector normally is.
www.multipool.us
API add requests/ideas:

to unauthorized call:

"multipool":{coin:value,connections:value,switchdate:value,24hourprofitability:value,status:value}

Flound I am working on some app cleanup, any chance of adding some nice points to the API?

Sure email me with whatever you need.
www.multipool.us
Flound, is there some way we can see txid's for payouts?  Cryptsy is having frequent issues with deposits and vern needs the txid's on support tickets.

I will add that to the payout history as soon as I can.  Right now you should be able to look up the address in the blockchain for the coins that have block explorers and see the txid's that way.
www.multipool.us
If there could be sha256 merged mining on multipool that would be awesome. Get some ixcoins and namecoins for free on top of btc.

Set my bitfury 2.5gh/s miners to 32 diff, seems to work ok.

Merged mining is on the todo list.
Activity: 161
API add requests/ideas:

to unauthorized call:

"multipool":{coin:value,connections:value,switchdate:value,24hourprofitability:value,status:value}

Flound I am working on some app cleanup, any chance of adding some nice points to the API?
Jump to: