Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 115. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Does someone have an idea to which diff I should set my 2x 2.5GH miners? Does the diff setting work on the EU Asic Mpool?
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Flound, SHA-256 support. You are GOD. Nuff' Said.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I had lots of issues mining at the eu-pool weeks ago and quit mining at multipool altogether. Just restarted again giving it another try and it seems to work ok for the moment.

However, now I'm also mining at the new european sha256 pool with 2 Bitfury Asics 2.5Gh each but get no payouts, neither Zet, Trc, nor
Btc. Is that normal?

Edit: Zet payouts seem to work. Understood why there are no payouts for Btc yet. Are there many confirmations required for TRC, then maybe that's why.

Edit: Everything's fine. Waiting for first Btc block.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I still cannot mine on eu pool. Either I cant connect or I get stratum disconnect after few secs or just all my cards perform at 600 instead of 700 Mhash. Me an eu pool dont get along Wink

Anyway now US pool is starting to report strange things aswell. Like spamming pool diff change between 64 and 512 8 times in a row or something like:

Json argument invalid, auth failed, null, (while this happen i get getwork failure but happily miner resumes normally.)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Just curious, maybe this was already addressed but why no peercoin on the sha256 multiport?

I attempted, but we were having some problems with block submission and PPC doesn't have a working testnet, unfortunately, so I was unable to resolve the issue.

I will be giving it another go soon.

www.multipool.us
Looks like there were some stratum disconnect issues on the WDC EU pool..  Have been working on that for the last hour or so and I think I have finally resolved it.
www.multipool.us
Is there something wrong with the site or WDC?  I have been mining WDC directly for a few days now and having consistent payouts. Recently looks like my confirmed has locked and my unconfirmed has as we'll for a number of hours now.  even with the mp on WDC not seeing any movement.  Also even though I've exceeded my payout threshold it's not paying out.

Confirms of the found blocks seem stuck to.

Thanks.

JR

One of the jobs was hung, should be catching up now.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Just curious, maybe this was already addressed but why no peercoin on the sha256 multiport?
Activity: 55
Not getting any BTC payout for some reason, I guess I'm just mining for you guys for free?

10 Minute Hash Rate   3574 Mh/s
Valid Round Shares   128747
Invalid Round Shares   6
Your Efficiency   100%
Est. Coins/Block   0.1646
Est. Coins/Day   0.0095
Worker Uptime (last 24h)   18:00:00 (75%)
Lifetime Total BTC Earned   0
Total BTC Donated   0
Current N (Round Time)   0 Hours 0 Minutes

Because the bitcoin pool has only been operational for a couple of days. Until a block is found a payout wont be made. Thats the idea of a pool if you didn't realize. We all contribute resources until a block is found, then a % of the reward is shared with everyone based on how much they contributed.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Not getting any BTC payout for some reason, I guess I'm just mining for you guys for free?

10 Minute Hash Rate   3574 Mh/s
Valid Round Shares   128747
Invalid Round Shares   6
Your Efficiency   100%
Est. Coins/Block   0.1646
Est. Coins/Day   0.0095
Worker Uptime (last 24h)   18:00:00 (75%)
Lifetime Total BTC Earned   0
Total BTC Donated   0
Current N (Round Time)   0 Hours 0 Minutes
Activity: 134
Is the CGB hot wallet empty? Been waiting on a payout for a couple of hours now.
Activity: 147
Is there something wrong with the site or WDC?  I have been mining WDC directly for a few days now and having consistent payouts. Recently looks like my confirmed has locked and my unconfirmed has as we'll for a number of hours now.  even with the mp on WDC not seeing any movement.  Also even though I've exceeded my payout threshold it's not paying out.

Confirms of the found blocks seem stuck to.

Thanks.

JR
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I dropped my BFL Single to diff=128 and have less than 0.4% rejects all day. Thanks for clarifying that server load question.
www.multipool.us
EU Pool redundancy is in place.
Activity: 195
Is there something wrong with the BTC pool?  I'm running the SHA-256 Multipool, and whenever it switches over to ZET or TRC I mine and payouts work just fine, but when it switches over to BTC I register a hash rate but I've apparently earned nothing, and I mean like balance is all zeroes even to the billionth of a bitcoin nothing.

EDIT: Also I never get a 1 minute hashrate for my SHA-256 mine (when its on BTC) but I get a 10 minute hashrate.
When I switched my difficulty for sha-256 to 512 I began to get 1 minute hash rates.

Also, I made the mistake of running Bit Eruptors and BFL Singles in the same instance of cgminer. The Bit Eruptors are so small they need diff=1 but that is much too fast for a 60 GHps miner. I think that using the highest possible diff for your sha-256 miners would help the pool server cope better with all the new traffic.

At diff=512 for BFL Singles I get reject rates <1%. The MP web report also shows a higher hash rate than cgminer reports.

Switched my erupters to 1, wow worked like magic good call on that one +1 thx
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

my miners froze for 10+ minutes when switching pools this morning, and i was referring to that

My bad, I never have experienced that problem. Just the stats lagging.
Activity: 365
i think its retarded that the pool switches from 6.12 to 6.20 to 6.22 profitability. make the jumps noticable, because when switching so much the profitability drops below 6 in this case...

also there is 10 minutes delay when switching coins...thats unacceptable

I agree with your first point but the 10 minute delay has been explained before, and makes sense.  We lose some profitability when switching constantly.

so im submitting shares for 5 minutes then 10 minutes delay, then submitting shares for 3 minutes, then 10 minutes delay

how is that profitable?

The delay is only in the website stats updating, not the mining.

my miners froze for 10+ minutes when switching pools this morning, and i was referring to that
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
regarding sha256 multipool.  i want to use it, but not for BTC, only altcoins.  BTC difficulty is so high, my gpu's dont matter.  However, i can still use them on other sha256 altcoins.  besides eligius.st is 0% fee, another reason, not to have BTC in the multipool.  would you consider only altcoins for multipool?
One option is to use cgminer rotate pool management, e.g.

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3333",
      "MultiPool" : " TerraCoin (TRC) ",
      "user" : "Aurum.A1",
      "pass" : "pw"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3350",
      "MultiPool" : " ZetaCoin (ZET) ",
      "user" : "Aurum.A1",
      "pass" : "pw"
   }
],
"rotate" : "20",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"hotplug" : "15",
"log" : "5",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"icarus-options" : "115200:1:1",
"icarus-timing" : "3.0=100"
}
www.multipool.us
Is there something wrong with the BTC pool?  I'm running the SHA-256 Multipool, and whenever it switches over to ZET or TRC I mine and payouts work just fine, but when it switches over to BTC I register a hash rate but I've apparently earned nothing, and I mean like balance is all zeroes even to the billionth of a bitcoin nothing.

EDIT: Also I never get a 1 minute hashrate for my SHA-256 mine (when its on BTC) but I get a 10 minute hashrate.
When I switched my difficulty for sha-256 to 512 I began to get 1 minute hash rates.

Also, I made the mistake of running Bit Eruptors and BFL Singles in the same instance of cgminer. The Bit Eruptors are so small they need diff=1 but that is much too fast for a 60 GHps miner. I think that using the highest possible diff for your sha-256 miners would help the pool server cope better with all the new traffic.

At diff=512 for BFL Singles I get reject rates <1%. The MP web report also shows a higher hash rate than cgminer reports.

I think the reason people aren't seeing 1 min hashrates is because shares aren't coming in fast enough.  The pools have a minimum of 50 shares before they will commit to the DB, if that hasn't been reached in a minute then your 1 min hashrate will be 0.  This should take care of itself once we have more hash on the SHA-256 pools.
Activity: 27
Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem. I've requested several times a payout for PXC in my account but the request is not performed and it is still in pending status from 3 days.

How many coins are you trying to withdraw?  If it's over 2500 or so it probably can't create the transaction, I had this problem with someone else.  I will manually send you the coins.

They are 5962 PXC.

Thanks for helping
Jump to: