Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 116. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Is there something wrong with the BTC pool?  I'm running the SHA-256 Multipool, and whenever it switches over to ZET or TRC I mine and payouts work just fine, but when it switches over to BTC I register a hash rate but I've apparently earned nothing, and I mean like balance is all zeroes even to the billionth of a bitcoin nothing.

EDIT: Also I never get a 1 minute hashrate for my SHA-256 mine (when its on BTC) but I get a 10 minute hashrate.
When I switched my difficulty for sha-256 to 512 I began to get 1 minute hash rates.

Also, I made the mistake of running Bit Eruptors and BFL Singles in the same instance of cgminer. The Bit Eruptors are so small they need diff=1 but that is much too fast for a 60 GHps miner. I think that using the highest possible diff for your sha-256 miners would help the pool server cope better with all the new traffic.

At diff=512 for BFL Singles I get reject rates <1%. The MP web report also shows a higher hash rate than cgminer reports.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem. I've requested several times a payout for PXC in my account but the request is not performed and it is still in pending status from 3 days.

How many coins are you trying to withdraw?  If it's over 2500 or so it probably can't create the transaction, I had this problem with someone else.  I will manually send you the coins.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
i think its retarded that the pool switches from 6.12 to 6.20 to 6.22 profitability. make the jumps noticable, because when switching so much the profitability drops below 6 in this case...

also there is 10 minutes delay when switching coins...thats unacceptable

I agree with your first point but the 10 minute delay has been explained before, and makes sense.  We lose some profitability when switching constantly.

so im submitting shares for 5 minutes then 10 minutes delay, then submitting shares for 3 minutes, then 10 minutes delay

how is that profitable?

The delay is only in the website stats updating, not the mining.
Activity: 365
i think its retarded that the pool switches from 6.12 to 6.20 to 6.22 profitability. make the jumps noticable, because when switching so much the profitability drops below 6 in this case...

I agree with your first point but the 10 minute delay has been explained before, and makes sense.  We lose some profitability when switching constantly.

so im submitting shares for 5 minutes then 10 minutes delay, then submitting shares for 3 minutes, then 10 minutes delay

how is that profitable?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem. I've requested several times a payout for PXC in my account but the request is not performed and it is still in pending status from 3 days.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is there something wrong with the BTC pool?  I'm running the SHA-256 Multipool, and whenever it switches over to ZET or TRC I mine and payouts work just fine, but when it switches over to BTC I register a hash rate but I've apparently earned nothing, and I mean like balance is all zeroes even to the billionth of a bitcoin nothing.

EDIT: Also I never get a 1 minute hashrate for my SHA-256 mine (when its on BTC) but I get a 10 minute hashrate. 

That's because the pool has not found a block yet. At the current pool hash rate it could take as much as two weeks to find a block. But not to worry, all your shares are counted and when the pool finds a block you will get your portion of coins. We need more hash power onto sha-256.
Activity: 365

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

www.multipool.us
Adam,

Can you update your new Pool Stats page to look like that (combining two tables into one by coin)

What do you think guys?

I had a different layout in mind.  Stay tuned...
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Adam,

Can you update your new Pool Stats page to look like that (combining two tables into one by coin)

What do you think guys?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Done & done Smiley

When the article was submitted for review (6 hours ago), that information wasn't available.
The article has now been updated.
Activity: 147
Is the payout threshold functionality down?  Hasn't paid out in awhile and at threshold.

Thanks

No it's not down.  What coin?

Right now have DGC and WDC set to 1 coin to payout and hasn't in about an hour or so.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
flound,

Any plans on adding PPC to the SHA set of coins?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The full set of coins that were previously in the header tables are now viewable at https://www.multipool.us/stats.php.

I will be making improvements to this page but I wanted to get it published so people can see that information again.

You can get to the individual coin stats pages by clicking on the coins in the selector at the top of the page.
thanks, +1 trustworthiness regarding the DGC issue.

great work on stats.  i realize you are still working on it... i think that "my stats" and "pool stats" could be one stats page, then selecting the coin (for graphs) could just be and additional column on each of the "my" and "pool" tables. 

www.multipool.us
Is the payout threshold functionality down?  Hasn't paid out in awhile and at threshold.

Thanks

No it's not down.  What coin?
www.multipool.us
Several thousand DGC blocks are being scored now..  Payouts may take an hour or more.
Activity: 147

Thanks
Jump to: