Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 170. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I put 2400khs on this pool for the last day and a half.  Pretty low return, but apparently there was a problem with the pool.  I'll let it run for a week and see how it turns out.  Stats depict all coins (confirmed and unconfirmed) as if exchanged for current rate.

I like it, where can i get one of those ?

It's just a google spreadsheet and JSON.  Something like this for multipool:

Code:

var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A1:A1");
var url = 'https://multipool.us/api.php?api_key=';
var content = UrlFetchApp.fetch(url).getContentText();
var mydata = Utilities.jsonParse(content);
/* LTC */
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['confirmed_rewards'];
     SpreadsheetApp.setActiveRange(range);
     SpreadsheetApp.getActiveRange().setValue(datacut);
  var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A2:A2");
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['estimated_rewards'];
  var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A3:A3");
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['hashrate'];

Then just repeat for each coin (without the pulling the URL again).

You can then get the cryptsy prices, with:

Code:
var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A4:A4"); 
var url = 'http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdata';
var ticker = Utilities.jsonParse(content);
var price = ticker['return']['markets']['LTC']['lasttradeprice'];
     SpreadsheetApp.getActiveRange().setValue(price);

Then just repeat that again for each coin (also without pulling the URL again).

That should give you most of the data that you would need.  Mine also updates difficulty and estimated reward per day based on x hash rate.  But, I don't feel like getting into all that.  Hope this helps.

Awesome thank you !!!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Developer
I put 2400khs on this pool for the last day and a half.  Pretty low return, but apparently there was a problem with the pool.  I'll let it run for a week and see how it turns out.  Stats depict all coins (confirmed and unconfirmed) as if exchanged for current rate.

It's just a google spreadsheet and JSON.  Something like this for multipool:

Code:

var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A1:A1");
var url = 'https://multipool.us/api.php?api_key=';
/* LTC */
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['confirmed_rewards'];
  var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A2:A2");
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['estimated_rewards'];
  var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A3:A3");
  var datacut = mydata['currency']['ltc']['hashrate'];

Then just repeat for each coin (without the pulling the URL again).

You can then get the cryptsy prices, with:

Code:
var range = ss.getSheets()[0].getRange("A4:A4"); 
var url = 'http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdata';
var ticker = Utilities.jsonParse(content);
var price = ticker['return']['markets']['LTC']['lasttradeprice'];
     SpreadsheetApp.getActiveRange().setValue(price);

Then just repeat that again for each coin (also without pulling the URL again).

That should give you most of the data that you would need.  Mine also updates difficulty and estimated reward per day based on x hash rate.  But, I don't feel like getting into all that.  Hope this helps.
Activity: 138

Activity: 110
Flound what you think about creating second multipool only for "long" coins like ltc, nvc, ftc ? Such pool will not switching often between coins and exchange price will not have a such negative affect to profit, it would be very interesting pool for those, who don't have enough time for trading altercoins regularly.

does this make sense, when autotrading starts soon?
It might be investigated, only testing will help answer this question.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Flound what you think about creating second multipool only for "long" coins like ltc, nvc, ftc ? Such pool will not switching often between coins and exchange price will not have a such negative affect to profit, it would be very interesting pool for those, who don't have enough time for trading altercoins regularly.

does this make sense, when autotrading starts soon?
Activity: 110
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Payouts are running now.  Sorry for the delay.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
pools are back up.

I've mined nothing in the past 9 hours. Could you please explain what is going on? I have nothing new under confirmed or unconfirmed.
Activity: 84
Developer

Activity: 152
I get like a milion rejected shares on LTC and it seems the server is counting some because I've jumped to second place with a magnitude higher hashrate Huh  Grin Well, manual restart of mining clients solves the problem.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Im hoping there is problem as I wonder why balances dont go up for many hours now.  It went down last I checked, even worse  Cry

i noticed a couple coins at 600% or higher still so switched to them but they change so quick.  Not much chance at that rate
Activity: 134
CGB balance stats are not updating.  Possibly the others aren't either but I'm dedicated mining CGB so I can't tell.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
is there some kinda issue with the pool right now? None of my balances, confirmed or unconfirmed have changed in over an hour while hashing at at least 600khs I watched the pool switch to MEC and my per block estimate was greater than 0 and blocks were found and my balance didn't change, confirmed or unconfirmed, same with NVC and CGB, I disconnected for now till this gets sorted out
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I can't connect to your website, having issues?
Activity: 237
I'm mining on pool2 to tryout the set difficulty.  All my miners work at 64 but show 32 under "manage wokers".  If I update the difficulty to anything else it just resets back to 32 and nothing changes on the workers.  Am I missing something?  using cgminer 2.11.3

Should be fixed now.

works great, thanks!
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
DGC, NVC pools are down for 30 minutes for maintenance.

Also WDC
www.multipool.us
DGC, NVC pools are down for 30 minutes for maintenance.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
So, the pool had a shitty night.  The PXC client crashed about half hour after I went to bed and took the pool down for most of the night.  The multiport was stuck on MNC for about 7 hours.

So, payouts are going to suck today.  Sorry.

I did find the last of the places in the code that depended on every coin daemon being up, and added try/catch statements, so I guess the silver lining is that this should not happen again.  I've tested, and the site no longer goes down if a coin daemon is unavailable.

Sorry for not posting this in the AM, but I only had enough time to get everything up and running before going out for the day.
just out of curiosity, why isn't DGC showing a profitability ratio like the other currencies?

It doesn't really matter but I'm just wondering, is the server down that calculates the DGC value or difficulty or something?
www.multipool.us
So, the pool had a shitty night.  The PXC client crashed about half hour after I went to bed and took the pool down for most of the night.  The multiport was stuck on MNC for about 7 hours.

So, payouts are going to suck today.  Sorry.

I did find the last of the places in the code that depended on every coin daemon being up, and added try/catch statements, so I guess the silver lining is that this should not happen again.  I've tested, and the site no longer goes down if a coin daemon is unavailable.

Sorry for not posting this in the AM, but I only had enough time to get everything up and running before going out for the day.
Jump to: