Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 172. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
What's up with NVC? .20 has been sitting in unconfirmed for a loooong time.

NVC blocks take 520 confirmations to fully confirm, the pool pays out after 180.
Crypto is King.
What's up with NVC? .20 has been sitting in unconfirmed for a loooong time.
www.multipool.us
CAPs needs to stop forking so we can get our AUTO BTC EXCHANGE OPTION!!!! Cheesy

Yeah CAP and TRC kept me from adding Cosmoscoin last night, well those and a few games of LoL.. Smiley
Crypto is King.
CAPs needs to stop forking so we can get our AUTO BTC EXCHANGE OPTION!!!! Cheesy
www.multipool.us
CAP is re-enabled on the website but pools are still down until the updated client comes out.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I did the same thing you guys did: saw the news on the page, tried to withdraw my CAP, was confused, and came to the thread.

Your explanation makes perfect sense, flound.  Thanks for quickly reacting.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
ok, I redownloaded the blockchain several times and now according to the Caps dev we're on the "right" one and our balance is back.  But I'm not going to re-enable the pool until the client update that should be sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you for being so proactive and on top of the situation.

But to avoid consternation among miners who aren't actively following this thread and may be just going to your website, perhaps you should at least have the links to CAP forward to a message that provides the summary you listed above.. with notes about how much reserve there is and thoughts on possible outcomes, positive or negative. As well as including a bit more in your news thread message on the main landing page.

.. instead of just removing traces of CAP from the website as it is now (other than the brief "news" statement).
www.multipool.us
ok, I redownloaded the blockchain several times and now according to the Caps dev we're on the "right" one and our balance is back.  But I'm not going to re-enable the pool until the client update that should be sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bitbar takes a week to get paid. No one's going to want to mine that.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Looks like CAPs is forked again.  Removed from multiport and all CAP pools are down until this is sorted.

So what happens to our coins if we still had a balance on the Multipool?

I have 6000 coins in the cold wallet, we'll have to wait and see which chain is picked again, wait for the client to be updated, and then see how many coins are in the hot wallet.

Right now, the pool owes approximately 10,000 CAPs to miners, so there's a deficit of about 4,000 from the blocks from the past 3 days that are currently showing as orphaned.  However, I believe we were on the same chain as cryptsy again because I have confirmed CAP transactions to Cryptsy as late as 3pm today (2 hours ago).

Best case, if the chain we were mining on becomes the "official" chain again, the pool loses nothing.  Worst case, everyone gets paid 60% of their balance.

Yeah I have confirmed transactions of Caps that went through this morning on Cryptsy as well, plus trading doesn't seem to have stopped on there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for us being on the "official" chain.

Thanks for keeping up on it!

Also I notice you mention Cosmos as next coin. Any plans after that? Franko, Emerald, Diamond and Bitbar all seem to still be doing okay
www.multipool.us
Why do I no longer have an option to withdrawl CAP? (Bottlecaps) It was there earlier today, now it is missing

Thanks
see news
www.multipool.us
Looks like CAPs is forked again.  Removed from multiport and all CAP pools are down until this is sorted.

I have 6000 coins in the cold wallet, we'll have to wait and see which chain is picked again, wait for the client to be updated, and then see how many coins are in the hot wallet.

Right now, the pool owes approximately 10,000 CAPs to miners, so there's a deficit of about 4,000 from the blocks from the past 3 days that are currently showing as orphaned.  However, I believe we were on the same chain as cryptsy again because I have confirmed CAP transactions to Cryptsy as late as 3pm today (2 hours ago).

Best case, if the chain we were mining on becomes the "official" chain again, the pool loses nothing.  Worst case, everyone gets paid 60% of their balance.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

www.multipool.us
Activity: 138
81.0 C is very high IMO. So are your RPM's and especially your HW errors. I use 4 x 7950 and on every pool I'm set at 18,18,18,18 intensity. I can easily go to 19 or 20 but this starts causing the rejects to increase.  Besides, I figure the less strain the better. I have my max. temp set at 70C in CGMiner. My TC is 22,400. All cards are always around 68C and RPM's 1800 to absolute max 3000 without air condiitioning. When air condtioning is on its 1800 to 2400 RPM. I never see even 1 HW error. IMO you are going to burn out your cards quickly unless you get the cooling down. Do you have a big fan ?

EDIT: I have 8GB Ram and 6 core processor.

Whats your card brand? is it asus?

I have MSI 7950, it run's under 80-82C, i Couldn't bring it lower

3 x MSI 7950 and 1 x Gigabyte 7950. Why can't you bring it lower ? You can adjust the --temp-target to 70 no ?

Here is my cgminer script:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.in:7777 -u zepadee.1 -p x --intensity 18,18,18,18 --thread-concurrency 22400,22400,22400,22400 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-target 70,70,70,70 --temp-overheat 80,80,80,80 --temp-cutoff 87,87,87,87 --worksize 256,256,256,256

Back soon.
81.0 C is very high IMO. So are your RPM's and especially your HW errors. I use 4 x 7950 and on every pool I'm set at 18,18,18,18 intensity. I can easily go to 19 or 20 but this starts causing the rejects to increase.  Besides, I figure the less strain the better. I have my max. temp set at 70C in CGMiner. My TC is 22,400. All cards are always around 68C and RPM's 1800 to absolute max 3000 without air condiitioning. When air condtioning is on its 1800 to 2400 RPM. I never see even 1 HW error. IMO you are going to burn out your cards quickly unless you get the cooling down. Do you have a big fan ?

3 x MSI 7950 and 1 x Gigabyte 7950. Why can't you bring it lower ? You can adjust the --temp-target to 70 no ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I just started mining on the pool1.eu.multipool.us (I am in Finland), and my hashrate shown on the website is 50-70% of the hashrate CGMiner shows me.

I also get lots of rejects:

GPU 0:  81.0C 3383RPM | 386.7K/378.3Kh/s | A:114 R:89 HW: 6 U:2.55/m I:18
 GPU 1:  73.0C 3624RPM | 319.6K/303.1Kh/s | A: 79 R:63 HW:32 U:1.77/m I:18

Rejects show this message:

[2013-08-08 20:57:43] Rejected a615ddd1 Diff 9.86K/64 GPU 0 pool 0 (DBInterface instance has no

Is that some error on the pool software? Unfortunately I cannot see the complete error message from my CGMiner output.

- Bitmong

Look at your hardware errors - compare # of submitted shares to the # of shares shown inside the pool stats - they will much, but you must fix your HW errors before you can expect your hash rate to match to your hashrate at the pool's stats.

Edit: what GPUs are you using, please consider increasing thread-concurrency to a higher #

At intensity 18 you are going to get hardware errors pretty much no matter what, I suggest max of 13 for scrypt mining.

Activity: 197
Why do I no longer have an option to withdrawl CAP? (Bottlecaps) It was there earlier today, now it is missing

Thanks
Jump to: