Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 195. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Site is not refreshing not found blocks and not confirming founded
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
DCG doesn't seem to be reporting hash rate nor the users hashing.  My miner is reporting shares being accepted, but the web gui doesn't seem to be reporting any activity.  As long as it's working behind the scenes, the gui is a lower priority...

It's working..  payouts for the blocks found last night will run soon.
www.multipool.us
I am pretty sure we are killing the bottlecaps profitability as soon as the multiport hits it. Bummer.

The stales are driving it down since we're finding blocks so fast.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Just mining my own business...
DCG doesn't seem to be reporting hash rate nor the users hashing.  My miner is reporting shares being accepted, but the web gui doesn't seem to be reporting any activity.  As long as it's working behind the scenes, the gui is a lower priority...
www.multipool.us
NVC doesn't seem to be paying out either automatically or cash out.

There are 4 blocks with close to 500 confirms that should be confirmed within an hour or so.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
i like the new added coins, both MEC and CAP, gj flound Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
NVC hot wallet seems to be dry again, any idea when you will be able to add funds?

Also, I noticed on the Multiport Statistics page that the status for CAP is "not enabled" (it is enabled since we've been mining it)
What about cryptsy who know
Activity: 96
I am pretty sure we are killing the bottlecaps profitability as soon as the multiport hits it. Bummer.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
NVC doesn't seem to be paying out either automatically or cash out.

Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Hello all multipool peoples!

Little question - why not to create multipool for sha256 (like TRC, BTC, etc) ?

Sometimes you have to read a lot to get good answers. Good thing I try to be nice usually.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2768943

T.

Wow.. CAP DIFF going up 1k a second lol
Activity: 8
Hello all multipool peoples!

Little question - why not to create multipool for sha256 (like TRC, BTC, etc) ?
erk
It's not down for me..

Oh right, I forgot to give you guys access after I finished adding CAP.  My bad Smiley
It just came back up a minute ago for me.
www.multipool.us
It's not down for me..

Oh right, I forgot to give you guys access after I finished adding CAP.  My bad Smiley
erk
Activity: 34
damn, I hate beeing in a different time zone.. multipool site is down and everyone on the other side of the world are asleep and there's noone to fix it!
Cheesy
shares seem to get accepted though, so I'll just wait for the Sun to shine on USA Cheesy
www.multipool.us
Adding CAP tonight or tomorrow.

This is the last scrypt coin I will be adding until after PPC and the SHA-256 multiport are set up.

CAP, really? Franko, Anon and Fastcoin have been even more profitable lately (ANC peaked over 1000% on the 22nd). Not complaining, your pool is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Fastcoin has been the top of the Coinchoose chart but if you check the profitability with stales it's been lower than NVC.

Franko seems like one of those tiny coins that we'll get 10 minutes on.  Of course, the same could happen with CAP, but we'll see.  At least CAP has over 100MH network hashrate already.

Franco has 720 blocks retarget cycle with 4 times a day difficulty changes - this coin will have wild swings like ARG. In reality it took about 1.5 hours (instead of 6 hours) last time to mine those 720 blocks with 430Mhs network speed. This coin is not going to make it unless there are changes to difficulty adjustment rules.

CAP on the other hand has dynamic difficulty adjustment, so after MP will jump on it, it will take very short period of time to bring the difficulty up and make it not so profitable - it will be very interesting to see how it will perform with multipool instant on hash rate.

Looks like it took about 16 blocks before the profitability went back down under NVC.  Interesting.
www.multipool.us
Flound I think there is an issue..

My rejects are at 0.0031%

Stability much?
T.

Tongue
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
What's CAP short for? Haven't heard of that one yet.

Bottlecaps
Jump to: