Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 198. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
The site appears to be under some kind of DoS attack, frontend is down while I investigate.

All of the pools are fine.
www.multipool.us
There seems to be a problem, yes. Clicking Cash Out simply reloads the page. No error message, nothing happens.

I had that problem before I realized, you need to put the address in and click save first.  Then press cashout after page reloads.

My payment address is saved and locked.

We've spent a lot of time on NVC lately. The pool only requires 80 confirmations, while a generated NVC block requires 520 to mature. My money is on empty hot wallet.

You are correct, this is the issue.

I am sending more NVC to the hot wallet now.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
There seems to be a problem, yes. Clicking Cash Out simply reloads the page. No error message, nothing happens.

I had that problem before I realized, you need to put the address in and click save first.  Then press cashout after page reloads.

My payment address is saved and locked.

We've spent a lot of time on NVC lately. The pool only requires 80 confirmations, while a generated NVC block requires 520 to mature. My money is on empty hot wallet.
Activity: 868
SO far, MEC seems to be a great addition, so thank you for adding it.

can't withdraw my NVC more than 24 hours
more than 5 NVC confirmed now

Not worked for me.
Previously (about a week ago) withdraw worked fine.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem

Activity: 231

Activity: 868
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
LOL my PXC are sure slow to move right now, haven't seen 1 confirmation yet, even though
coinchoose is showing 110 Megahash of power.  I did a race between MNC,PXC, and LKY, and
MNC is the clear winner with LKY way behind
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
connected on the US multiport.

It should be mining dgc (2.13 profitiability), however i'm mining ARG (1.83 profitability)

Is something wrong ? Smiley
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
I have the new EU server ready to go, but I'm not going to switch it over tonight because I'm about to go to sleep, and bad things seem to happen when I change things before going to sleep.  Also, the current server seems to be doing much better @64 share diff, so it should be fine until tomorrow.

If you want to test out the new EU pool you can try pool2.eu.multipool.in.  It's in Amsterdam rather than Ireland (different provider).
www.multipool.us
If you added a MEC address or changed any options in account details related to MEC before my last post "MEC is live", you will need to do so again.
www.multipool.us
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Just remember this;

"Approximate 24h Earnings (realtime: assumes you are selling now at current market price)"

When you mine MultiPort you are aggregating coinage according to current profitability at current values. That does not mean you have to sell your coins as fast as you can and keep driving values downward. Many times I have found holding for even just a few days to a week or more, will make the value even better. So instead of mining at a 3 hours of 2.34 prof. ration, you can end up with what will be a 4x-6x or more ratio when you do sell. So, keep an eye on things to maybe amaze yourself at the real value potential rather than momentary sales.

Be well.
T.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Megacoin will be on tonight or tomorrow.

Ambivalent about this. Used to be really psyched about this pool, but didn't find the earnings matched the hype so much, at least from the few days I tested it. I've had some pretty good results solo-mining Megacoin and a few others, and fear that profitability will be ruined as Multipool gobbles them up. With some coins it seems to cause massive artificial difficulty swings. Blah.
Activity: 201
Now that ANC is on cryptsy, I'll consider it, assuming it has a decent amount of buy order depth.

I haven't researched the coin, is there anything special about it or is it the same premined crap?

I think ANC is a good coin for the multipool, but I don't think it will be there long term because of the very long difficulty retarget period of 1680 blocks, which makes it perfect for multipool but it will not be a next Generation coin that everybody would use as BTC or LTC.

I would prefer MEC and CAP instead. (if there is a limit on how many coins can be added to multipool)

I agreed with you, Megacoin is very good coin, it stable and fast. Also it has a very high profit. May be no other coin is quiet good enough today (i mean from new altcoins for multipool). It seems to be the best candidate for adding in to multipool.

Awesome, this makes me very happy.
www.multipool.us
Now that ANC is on cryptsy, I'll consider it, assuming it has a decent amount of buy order depth.

I haven't researched the coin, is there anything special about it or is it the same premined crap?

I think ANC is a good coin for the multipool, but I don't think it will be there long term because of the very long difficulty retarget period of 1680 blocks, which makes it perfect for multipool but it will not be a next Generation coin that everybody would use as BTC or LTC.

I would prefer MEC and CAP instead. (if there is a limit on how many coins can be added to multipool)

I agreed with you, Megacoin is very good coin, it stable and fast. Also it has a very high profit. May be no other coin is quiet good enough today (i mean from new altcoins for multipool). It seems to be the best candidate for adding in to multipool.

www.multipool.us
I will be moving the EU pools to a different server tonight to address some of the reliability issues.  For now I am increasing the share difficulty to 64 to help lower the load a bit.
Activity: 110

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Jump to: