Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 199. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I'm no crypto coin expert but they say it wasn't pre-mined...

Features
- 3.42 minute block targets
- Starts with 4.2 coin blocks until block 42000
- 7 coin blocks until block 77777
- 5 coin blocks after 77778, then subsidy halves in 306600 blocks (~2 years)
- A limit on 4,2 Million coins
- Native I2P support (Anonymous darknet)

NOT Pre-mined (only ~1000 blocks, but most of it goes to the facuet)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
anon just hit cryptsy today and it's holding the top profitability for quite some time now..
420% average profitability with 600+ MH network! Megacoin is aprox. 270% profitability and 400+ MH network.

AnonCoin is on fire! Network hash rate is now over 700 MH and most of that is all on one pool

Now that ANC is on cryptsy, I'll consider it, assuming it has a decent amount of buy order depth.

I haven't researched the coin, is there anything special about it or is it the same premined crap?
Activity: 104
anon just hit cryptsy today and it's holding the top profitability for quite some time now..
420% average profitability with 600+ MH network! Megacoin is aprox. 270% profitability and 400+ MH network.

AnonCoin is on fire! Network hash rate is now over 700 MH and most of that is all on one pool
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Well lol i am going to slow down mining since temps where up to 34 c here
at first i forgot that my intel machine was hashing away on the scrypt coins at slow 800 kh/s
making the not so small living room feel like 45 c with my machine soaring up the heat

The temps went near 90c on the videocards xD  and the fans was sounding more like a jumbo jet :S
Do not get me wrong i am not afraid about these temps for short times these cards can have it.
but in the long term it might get an effect but to be honest all my ati/amd cards i ever had and sold still live and make many people happy even many years abusing them on coins and other hard work did not kill any of them.

That did not look healthy to me so i turned them down considerable now they are still a little busy doing 300 kh/s xD
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
How about two scrypt MPs, one for microCap coins and another for midCap coins? My intuition says too many coins in one multiport cannot be optimal.
Activity: 110
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
Could you add megacoins and and anoncoins please ?  Wink

+1 for MEC. Not so sure about Anon - I mined this for a while and returns didn't seem to match up to what they should?

If you read back a bit, flound is keen for FRK, MEC, and a couple of others. I can't wait - especially MEC.
Could you add megacoins and and anoncoins please ?  Wink

Can you please not, at least for awhile. We have plenty of coinage and switching atm.

If you think so, then before adding megacoins and anoncoins admin can remove lucky and someone else. Megacoins last week has a very high profit, only try to looking for them for a week or longer.

P.S. Anywhere just looking for a multiport stat for last 24h. Do you thinking 1.8% of LKY is a good result ? As fo me, i prefered more profitable altcoins to use.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home

Can you please not, at least for awhile. We have plenty of coinage and switching atm.

BTW Flound.. has Multipool's hashrate doubled in last day or so? Im seeing 900+ mh/s on 1 coin and 300+ on a second with the rest having various amounts??

Keep up the good job we appreciate it!
T.
Activity: 44
Dont count money for any coins blocks again
Activity: 52
Hmm everytime the pool switches to NVC, my miners stop until the pool swaps to anything else. Anyone else seeing this?

I don't see any problems today on the US servers. I have a dedicated miner on NVC, a dedicated miner on PXC and the others are on MP.

Is CGMiner stopping when you switch to NVC?

There is a weird issue with stratum where it won't authenticate some people's usernames/passwords.

I thought I had tracked the bug down, and I patched all the pools but it appears that NVC had not been restarted after the patch.

I just restarted NVC, did the people who formerly couldn't connect start working?

Everything is working great now! Thanks
www.multipool.us
There are some NVC headed into the hot wallet now for withdraws, we've been exceedingly lucky tonight!
www.multipool.us
Hmm everytime the pool switches to NVC, my miners stop until the pool swaps to anything else. Anyone else seeing this?

I don't see any problems today on the US servers. I have a dedicated miner on NVC, a dedicated miner on PXC and the others are on MP.

There is a weird issue with stratum where it won't authenticate some people's usernames/passwords.

I thought I had tracked the bug down, and I patched all the pools but it appears that NVC had not been restarted after the patch.

I just restarted NVC, did the people who formerly couldn't connect start working?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

I get the same thing, but only when it swaps to NVC. When it swaps back, I reconnect and everything works.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
since i am in eu i had the bright idea to try mine at that address
but after some succesfull minutes when it changed to another coin i get user/pool data invalid disconnected
from that moment it kept message unable to connect
it seems as if at some moment my credentials are invalid for some weird reason
www.multipool.us
Why is FTC still disabled? Is the network still unstable?
FTC is back on Cryptsy as well, and I haven't heard of any issues in the last days.

I don't think FTC is disabled. Look a page back in this thread. Decision on where to Mir now factors in orphans so I assume FTC is having enough orphans to make pxc more profitable. That what ha Ben happening last couple days. I think it's just not reflected in the profitability ranking on top right of multipool page.

I don't think that's it. WeMineFTC didn't have a single orphan among their last 50 blocks; Give-Me-FTC didn't have one among their last 100.

FTC was disabled, and considered mine at your own risk.  It seems the attacks have subsided so I will re-enable it.
Jump to: