Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 196. (Read 424232 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Adding CAP tonight or tomorrow.

This is the last scrypt coin I will be adding until after PPC and the SHA-256 multiport are set up.

CAP, really? Franko, Anon and Fastcoin have been even more profitable lately (ANC peaked over 1000% on the 22nd). Not complaining, your pool is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Fastcoin has been the top of the Coinchoose chart but if you check the profitability with stales it's been lower than NVC.

Franko seems like one of those tiny coins that we'll get 10 minutes on.  Of course, the same could happen with CAP, but we'll see.  At least CAP has over 100MH network hashrate already.

Franco has 720 blocks retarget cycle with 4 times a day difficulty changes - this coin will have wild swings like ARG. In reality it took about 1.5 hours (instead of 6 hours) last time to mine those 720 blocks with 430Mhs network speed. This coin is not going to make it unless there are changes to difficulty adjustment rules.

CAP on the other hand has dynamic difficulty adjustment, so after MP will jump on it, it will take very short period of time to bring the difficulty up and make it not so profitable - it will be very interesting to see how it will perform with multipool instant on hash rate.

What's CAP short for? Haven't heard of that one yet.

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

This is the last scrypt coin I will be adding until after PPC and the SHA-256 multiport are set up.

CAP, really? Franko, Anon and Fastcoin have been even more profitable lately (ANC peaked over 1000% on the 22nd). Not complaining, your pool is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Fastcoin has been the top of the Coinchoose chart but if you check the profitability with stales it's been lower than NVC.

Franko seems like one of those tiny coins that we'll get 10 minutes on.  Of course, the same could happen with CAP, but we'll see.  At least CAP has over 100MH network hashrate already.

Franco has 720 blocks retarget cycle with 4 times a day difficulty changes - this coin will have wild swings like ARG. In reality it took about 1.5 hours (instead of 6 hours) last time to mine those 720 blocks with 430Mhs network speed. This coin is not going to make it unless there are changes to difficulty adjustment rules.

CAP on the other hand has dynamic difficulty adjustment, so after MP will jump on it, it will take very short period of time to bring the difficulty up and make it not so profitable - it will be very interesting to see how it will perform with multipool instant on hash rate.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Flound I think there is an issue..

My rejects are at 0.0031%

Stability much?
T.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Franko seems like one of those tiny coins that we'll get 10 minutes on.  Of course, the same could happen with CAP, but we'll see.  At least CAP has over 100MH network hashrate already.

Also I kinda like CAP for having no premine and also having proof-of-stake.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.

+1

GOTTA ADD EM ALL! Cheesy
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Looks like an ARG block is stuck in limbo. My unconfirmed ARG reward has been showing 0.0407 for quite some time now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
thanks ... just did that and now it's working again Smiley

LE: not working again ... was only able to connect once ... and now it's giving that crapo error again :|

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6508/26n3.jpg

what is the problem? I deleted cookies and other site and plug-in data ... but no go
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
anyone know what happened to cryptsy?

I case you can't access since this morning, delete your browsing data.

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I kept getting database errors. The site worked fine in Incognito, so I tried Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data (Chromium) and everything went back to normal.

CAP and FRK both sound like worthwhile additions. I think FST is only profitable on paper. Once the Multiport jumps on FST, its 12 second block time will drop to something ridiculous.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
anyone know what happened to cryptsy?
Activity: 104

www.multipool.us

"...PPC and the SHA-256 multiport are set up."
I love you man  Grin

Grin
www.multipool.us
I woke up from my nap and MEC was gone. I must've only dreamed that I'd been mining it all night 'n day at 3x.
Wait, no, there's tons of coins in my wallet.
Where did MEC go?

Ummmm, it's still there bro you sure it was a nap? Smiley

Nope, taint there: https://www.multipool.us/index.php
I wish it was a drug-induced stupor, but...

Why are you using multipool.us?

Nobody is supposed to know about that domain, it's not ready yet Tongue

I don't know, cuz I live in the us of a maybe?
I type "mu" and google just sends me there.

Weird.  Fucking google.  Anyway, use www.multipool.in until the announcement.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
I woke up from my nap and MEC was gone. I must've only dreamed that I'd been mining it all night 'n day at 3x.
Where did MEC go?

I don't know, cuz I live in the us of a maybe?
I type "mu" and google just sends me there.
Hmm, I knew something looked funny, I usually go to MultiPool.in
www.multipool.us
Where did MEC go?

dfgfdgfdg
Where did MEC go?

www.multipool.us
When will multipool add additional popular and highly profitable coins?

How many do you need? Can only mine one at a time.

Judging by his sig, that may have just been a "hey, let me subtly advertise my site in this thread" post.  Smiley
www.multipool.us
Where did MEC go?

dfgfdgfdg

"...PPC and the SHA-256 multiport are set up."
I love you man  Grin
dfgfdgfdg
Where did MEC go?
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
When will multipool add additional popular and highly profitable coins?

How many do you need? Can only mine one at a time.

Jump to: