Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 55. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Flounderization in progress... Please try back in a few minutes.

what's up with that on the multipool.us website?!

lol, I had intended that message for when I took the site down to enable EAC and LOT which I will do later tonight.  Must have been some transient issue with Apache as things seem to be working OK now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Flounderization in progress... Please try back in a few minutes.

what's up with that on the multipool.us website?!
Activity: 54
It has been more than 2 hours and the pool hasn't found any dogecoin block, even though the difficulty dropped to 208. Isn't that odd?
www.multipool.us
I have recently started using your site and I have to say its really bad. Constantly logs me out, I mean worst than my bank Chase.com. It requires scrolling in every single page. The font size is all over the place. And there is no detail page for mining for single coins. Take a lesson from MPOS and don't try to invent the wheel.

By the way your mining is stuck on DOGE since I joined, there is n switching around. And by the way where is the very popular netcoin? And you have garbage Moon there??? WTF??

I think you mean "reinvent the wheel".  Anyway, Multipool is older than MPOS.  It wasn't around when we started.  If it was I probably would have used it.

Are you switching IPs a lot?  Currently the cookie saves your IP and you have to login again if it changes.
www.multipool.us
Thats very strange again.
I got 2 190 KHash/s, okay let it count 2 100 KHash/s, my 24 hour Profit Snapshot shows only 0.014782 BTC. It's less then if i mine LTC directly. Sad
I decided to temporarily change the pool.

The reason your snapshot is low is because it shows what you would make if you sold at current prices.  It happens sometimes when a coin we've been mining drops a bit over the course of a day (in this case DOGE dropped by around 30%).

If you were selling shortly after your blocks were confirmed, you'd have made more.  Look into setting up auto sell @ cryptsy.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
The Personal MultiPort sure sounds great  Grin
Can't wait for its rollout.
In the mean time please enable DMD and GDC.
DMD isn't suitable for the multiport because of the 2-block retarget..  GDC is just awful, lots of orphans plus blocks simply rejected from the network for no apparent reason.  The profitability is nowhere near what it should be mathematically.  

I'm going to be creating a micro-multiport that has more low diff coins soon.  4GH is just too much to throw at a coin with difficulty <2.

You've got insights that I don't have.  Now that I know why they don't qualify for MultiPort I'd never mine them at all, just enter them in my Hall of Shame.
www.multipool.us
Can we stop mining doge coins.. not worth much.

Price != Profitability
www.multipool.us

The Personal MultiPort sure sounds great  Grin

DMD isn't suitable for the multiport because of the 2-block retarget..  GDC is just awful, lots of orphans plus blocks simply rejected from the network for no apparent reason.  The profitability is nowhere near what it should be mathematically.  

I'm going to be creating a micro-multiport that has more low diff coins soon.  4GH is just too much to throw at a coin with difficulty <2.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg

The Personal MultiPort sure sounds great  Grin

Activity: 896
East coast servers are legit IMO. Getting a much more stable connection.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

I've been making out decent with them. Sell for BTC, profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Why isn't Net on the pool? Just curious, no complaints here.
Because pool have strange decreasing of my hashrate. I see my hashrate in statistic as curve 1700-2100 KHashes(and i got 1.5% rejects), on other pool i see in stats curve 1900-2300 Khashes(and got 0.5% rejects).
Does i need explain any more? Wink
Activity: 16

Neither was BTC but now look at it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Why isn't Net on the pool? Just curious, no complaints here.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Thats very strange again.
I got 2 190 KHash/s, okay let it count 2 100 KHash/s, my 24 hour Profit Snapshot shows only 0.014782 BTC. It's less then if i mine LTC directly. Sad
I decided to temporarily change the pool.
Activity: 235
I have recently started using your site and I have to say its really bad. Constantly logs me out, I mean worst than my bank Chase.com. It requires scrolling in every single page. The font size is all over the place. And there is no detail page for mining for single coins. Take a lesson from MPOS and don't try to invent the wheel.

By the way your mining is stuck on DOGE since I joined, there is n switching around. And by the way where is the very popular netcoin? And you have garbage Moon there??? WTF??

So let me get this straight.. You're a new user to the pool, bitching and moaning, without offering any helpful suggestions or tips, demanding to know why your favorite shitcoin isn't listed, assuming the pool is broken because it mines one coin most of the time, and you think you're the know all of coins guru?

To put it nicely, had you read any of the past forum messages you'd know why we mine dodge most of the time, why net isn't on this pool and why moon was mined here.. But since you just assume flound will drop everything to coddle you and hold you and tell you everything is gonna be ok some day, I'll let him get right to it.....
Activity: 16
PHP API STUFF:
This is just what I have setup on my end. Not sure if it helps anyone, but its away to work with your api with all that you are mining from multipool.us.

$test5 = json_decode( file_get_contents('http://api.multipool.us/api.php?api_key='));
echo "
";
$type = array("arg", "btc", "cap", "cgb", "dgc", "dmd", "doge", "frc", "ftc", "lky", "ltc", "mec", "mnc", "nvc", "ppc", "pxc", "tag", "trc", "wdc", "zet", "tips", "gdc", "moon" );
echo "";
foreach($type as $val){
//echo "$val
";
if(($test5->currency->$val->confirmed_rewards > 0)){
echo "";
echo "";
   if(($test5->currency->$val->hashrate > 0)){
      echo "";
   }
}

}
echo "
MultiPool Info
Pool Type$val
confirmed_rewards";
echo $test5->currency->$val->confirmed_rewards;
echo "
Hash Rate";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->hashrate;
      echo "
estimated_rewards";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->estimated_rewards;
      echo "
payout_history";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->payout_history;
      echo "
pool_hashrate";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->pool_hashrate;
      echo "
round_shares";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->round_shares;
      echo "
block_shares";
      echo $test5->currency->$val->block_shares;
      echo "
";
echo "
";
?>

Activity: 266

The ORIGINAL automatic profit-switching pool!   Cool

Features:
  • Actively Maintained
  • Port 80 &443 Mining
  • Proportional reward system
  • Profit-switching port 7777 switches between scrypt coins based on coin profitability - point your miner there and always be mining the most profitable coin!
  • Port 8888 switches between SHA-256 based coins
  • Redundant EU and US Servers
  • User-selectable share difficulty from 16 to 512 on scrypt and 1 to 512 on SHA-256 coins.
  • Load Balancing - High capacity and redundant
  • Transparent, detailed block payout stats
  • Stratum and Getwork
  • Reasonable 1.5% fee
  • Pretty graphs!
  • Blocks are paid early for most currencies.
  • Android app available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_david_morley.Multipool

Currently offering the following coins:
Scrypt:
Litecoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3334/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3334/ (EU)

Feathercoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3337/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3337/ (EU)
Mincoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3339/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3339/ (EU)
WorldCoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3342/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3342/ (EU)
DigitalCoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3343/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3343/ (EU)
NovaCoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3344/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3344/ (EU)
Luckycoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3345/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3345/ (EU)
Argentum stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3346/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3346/ (EU)
Phenixcoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3347/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3347/ (EU)
Megacoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3348/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3348/ (EU)
BottleCaps stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3349/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3349/ (EU)
Cryptogenic Bullion stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3336/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3336/ (EU)

Bitcoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3332/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3332/ (EU)
Terracoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3337/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3333/ (EU)
Zetacoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3350/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3350/ (EU)

Multiport (stratum): stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777/ (US)  stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777/ (EU)
Multiport (getwork): http://pool1.us.multipool.us:17777/

Multiport (SHA-256): stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:8888/ (US)  stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:8888/ (EU)

The reward system in place is a modified Proportional system.
Activity: 238
I have an odd problem: The payouts were shown in the list of "Recent Withdrawals", but my wallet doesn't get the coins. Anyone having the same problem? Worked like a charme before and the listed coin-addresses are correct.
Pages:
Jump to: