Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 57. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
is moon not part of the multipool?

Click on the MultiPort button to see which coins are Enabled and part of the profit switching. The ones listed as Not Enabled can be mined solo.

IC

whats the reason to have it not enabled?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

Click on the MultiPort button to see which coins are Enabled and part of the profit switching. The ones listed as Not Enabled can be mined solo.
Activity: 121
What's up with Multipool? Like the switching idea behind it but the rejection rate is very, very high. Also, PPC not confirming for ages.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Dustcoin shows profitability relative to LTC for scrypt coins, but hasn't got many coins on.

C'mon, what's up with the BTC block confirms? They've been hung up for a day now.
dfgfdgfdg
According to dustcoin.com digitalcoin is 333% more profitable then all other crypto's.
Why doesn't DGC show up on multipool as one of the more profitable coins?

That's because DustCoin has their math all wrong. They had the difficulty level for DGC off by a factor of 10X all day. They've also incorrectly listed WDC block rewards as 40.3 when it really 54. They have consistently shown WorldCoin as being approximately 20%-25% less profitable than it really is. Ever since the first time I saw it the website, about a month ago. I posted in the bitcoin forum thread. I hope they correct the mistakes. I see they fixed DGC but they haven't fixed WDC yet, and I doubt they will. To be honest I think it is a misinformation campaign? That way everyone will leave the WDC mining for those in the know??? I'm not just saying this based on their numbers. My GPU farm runs at 35MH/s and the money at the end of the day doesn't lie. That's why I go over the profitability myself, don't trust any site out there. Coinchoose seams to have the fewest errors of them all' that's not saying much about the tools we are all using here. There has to be something better, as much as I love MultiPool if they don't stop depending on these sites to make profitability decisions someone else will come along and do it right. Just saying, i'd like to stay here.

Every time I look at CoinChoose it's posting some kind of nonsense and often lots of it.  Now CoinWarz has the audacity to charge fees for their data and they don't even adjust for stales. These guys pull the data from the various blockchain explorers, I think. There's a serious need to increase the accuracy of the "profitability" data.

It's high time to make Scrypt profitability relative to LTC.  Scrypt miners are not interchangeable with SHA-256 miners.
Activity: 208
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is the accepted ratio of ~95% normal?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
According to dustcoin.com digitalcoin is 333% more profitable then all other crypto's.
Why doesn't DGC show up on multipool as one of the more profitable coins?

That's because DustCoin has their math all wrong. They had the difficulty level for DGC off by a factor of 10X all day. They've also incorrectly listed WDC block rewards as 40.3 when it really 54. They have consistently shown WorldCoin as being approximately 20%-25% less profitable than it really is. Ever since the first time I saw it the website, about a month ago. I posted in the bitcoin forum thread. I hope they correct the mistakes. I see they fixed DGC but they haven't fixed WDC yet, and I doubt they will. To be honest I think it is a misinformation campaign? That way everyone will leave the WDC mining for those in the know??? I'm not just saying this based on their numbers. My GPU farm runs at 35MH/s and the money at the end of the day doesn't lie. That's why I go over the profitability myself, don't trust any site out there. Coinchoose seams to have the fewest errors of them all' that's not saying much about the tools we are all using here. There has to be something better, as much as I love MultiPool if they don't stop depending on these sites to make profitability decisions someone else will come along and do it right. Just saying, i'd like to stay here.
dfgfdgfdg
When ya gonna enable DMD and GDC Huh

The order book for both coins is still pretty shallow, I think the profitability of these coins would fall once enabled on Multiport

So we're a power to be reckoned with  Grin

Mine it and they will come
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

The order book for both coins is still pretty shallow, I think the profitability of these coins would fall once enabled on Multiport
dfgfdgfdg

Hey flound,

Activity: 442
Using the new east coast port, returns lower hash rates.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Hey can you stroll over and smack the p2pool bitcoin node upside the head, confirms on todays blocks seem to be wedged.
Activity: 235
I meant block rewards.. I've been dumping my coins as fast as I can get them on craptsy hoping I can drive the price down lol..
Activity: 63
Its dropped over the last few days down from 0.00000060 to 0.00000039 as its sits now.  It looks like a lot of the alt coins have taken a hit the last few days.
It would be nice to find a new coin...

Activity: 235
Did DOGE rewards half or something? I've added 600 khash to my rig and I make less coins now than yesterday.. I hate the coin, so the sooner it drops off the multipool the happier I'll be Smiley
Activity: 35
Regarding the pool efficiency.... Can anyone please explain what math algo is used to calculate coin profitability?  Why am I always seeing lower numbers than profitability?  Why is my miner hash rate always significantly higher than pool is showing? 

Does anyone else notice a major discrepancy in all pool calculations, compared to actual numbers?
Activity: 37
Activity: 35
I just connected 10 Blue Fury ASICs to multipool. They show a combined 25 GH/sec hashing speed based on bfgMiner.  But Multipool is only reporting 17187   Mh/s.  What am I missing.  Also, the theoretical pool payout calculations are way off.  I have been mining for 3-4 hours and still no payout.    Can anyone explain the huge discrepancy in hash rate and who can point me to a better paying pool?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
What a waste of hashpower.

It appears your switching algorithm is not taking into account block generation on PPC.  Merged mining on ghash.io or guild averages a higher daily payout than multipool.us (based on 160Ghash) Anytime spent not mining PPC is much more profitable.

The ORIGINAL automatic profit-switching pool!   Cool

Features:
  • Actively Maintained
  • Port 80 &443 Mining
  • Proportional reward system
  • Profit-switching port 7777 switches between scrypt coins based on coin profitability - point your miner there and always be mining the most profitable coin!
  • Port 8888 switches between SHA-256 based coins
  • Redundant EU and US Servers
  • User-selectable share difficulty from 16 to 512 on scrypt and 1 to 512 on SHA-256 coins.
  • Load Balancing - High capacity and redundant
  • Transparent, detailed block payout stats
  • Stratum and Getwork
  • Reasonable 1.5% fee
  • Pretty graphs!
  • Blocks are paid early for most currencies.
  • Android app available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_david_morley.Multipool

Currently offering the following coins:
Scrypt:
Litecoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3334/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3334/ (EU)

Feathercoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3337/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3337/ (EU)
Mincoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3339/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3339/ (EU)
WorldCoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3342/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3342/ (EU)
DigitalCoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3343/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3343/ (EU)
NovaCoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3344/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3344/ (EU)
Luckycoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3345/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3345/ (EU)
Argentum stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3346/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3346/ (EU)
Phenixcoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3347/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3347/ (EU)
Megacoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3348/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3348/ (EU)
BottleCaps stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3349/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3349/ (EU)
Cryptogenic Bullion stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3336/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3336/ (EU)

Bitcoin: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3332/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3332/ (EU)
Terracoin:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3337/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3333/ (EU)
Zetacoin stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3350/ (US) stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:3350/ (EU)

Multiport (stratum): stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777/ (US)  stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777/ (EU)
Multiport (getwork): http://pool1.us.multipool.us:17777/

Multiport (SHA-256): stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:8888/ (US)  stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:8888/ (EU)

The reward system in place is a modified Proportional system.
Pages:
Jump to: