Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 26. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
it's great that the manager responds so quickly to all questions. Tell me, is there any news from the team? at what stage is the project now?
We are at our private presale now which has started from the second week of May. We are offering the maximum bonus of 50% at this stage. The main token sale will start from July with 30% bonus only.
Activity: 84
Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Yes, there is a facebook bounty. Please find the details of our bounty in the following link -
https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc
Activity: 196
This project will be a huge success well done devs keep the spirit alive
Activity: 201
Nobar is a outstanding project with a good team with outstanding qualities... I love this project
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hi, nice to be here. Any bounty thread related? I saw your bounty information just posted in Medium. i think would be great if you create a bounty thread and more people to come.

can you provide the link? went to check Medium and did not find them there:(

thnx
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Hi, nice to be here. Any bounty thread related? I saw your bounty information just posted in Medium. i think would be great if you create a bounty thread and more people to come.
I do marketing and im good at it
As there is less opportunity for people to spend their crypto, most of them are waiting for a suitable bull run of the crypto market and to then sell it when they are at profit. However, gaining profit is not always the case as data from the recent crypto market shows that there have been more dips in price than upwards movement. This will happen in the market if the base of valuation is nervous speculation. Therefore, NOBAR is providing substantial spending opportunities on the platform so that there is more space for acceptance created into the market.

That's what i'm excited about. I'm loving how they plan to will fix time consuming payment system. It's really depressing when u have to wait 6 confirmations when u pay with BTC to see your order confirmed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Nobar going to be One Token for Entire Commerce industry , it will reduce the time of buying different token for different activity . All the best for the Project.
Activity: 350
As there is less opportunity for people to spend their crypto, most of them are waiting for a suitable bull run of the crypto market and to then sell it when they are at profit. However, gaining profit is not always the case as data from the recent crypto market shows that there have been more dips in price than upwards movement. This will happen in the market if the base of valuation is nervous speculation. Therefore, NOBAR is providing substantial spending opportunities on the platform so that there is more space for acceptance created into the market.
Activity: 73

Hello.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

i think a lot of people will invest in this project, they seem to have a very honest approach. I have been a member of the tg room now for a while and they have answered every question I have asked . I feel comfortable investing in howdoo which for me seems like a rareity at the moment in the world of crypto
Activity: 21
One crypto? The fact that there are still some lapses in the cryptoworld is why majority are not accepting it,i hope NOBAR can change this.....Goodluck
Activity: 378
This is really great project. It's a great idea to allow the use of much larger amounts of crypto money. In the past I had made a shopping on the internet using crypto money. But the idea of experiencing it in physical stores is truly wonderful.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Many merchants have been longing for an all-in-one platform that they can use and access while doing business. With all the features that NOBAR has am sure that many merchants will not be thinking twice to join the bandwagon here. It is all then a matter of letting merchants know and let them see their problems s well as what NOBAR can offer as solutions. Most merchants are also concern bout regulations and it is good to know that NOBAR is fully compliant and will do everything in its disposal to comply with existing and future laws of the land as far as its business and platform is concern...this alone can be so critical as most businesses are avoiding any tussle and hassle with law enforcing agents. Good luck to NOBAR and the team behind the project.
Activity: 322
The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join. Great project, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed.
Activity: 43
I like the concept of this project. Well prepared team and project. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market. My all blessing with you.
I do marketing and im good at it
I'm wondering why did u pick name NOBAR? What does it stands for?

Do you plan to integrate payment system with Shopify, Woocommerce and other most popular ecom/dropshipping sites?

I'd really love to se NOBAR integrated with Shopify.
Activity: 252
it's great that the manager responds so quickly to all questions. Tell me, is there any news from the team? at what stage is the project now?
Activity: 645
I am very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon
Activity: 350
For every supported of the project, remember to upvote the ICO on Fxempire!

https://www.fxempire.com/crypto/ico/nobar
Activity: 266
I think that it is the best resource for the users of this project may see at the current moment.
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: