Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 27. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I'm looking into the project now and I found out that all the excessive tokens will be burned after the token sale. Will it affect the token price in any way?
The traditional economics indicates that when the supply suddenly decreases, the demand for that token goes up. So it is expected that it will have a sustainable steady growth when we attach real-world usage to it also.
Love the idea behind the project, how the blockchain technology will emprove the implementation of NOBAR?
Blockchain technology will definitely improve as people will get purchasing power with crypto, relevant industries like logistics, supply chain, transportation etc. are going to adapt to blockchain to create a larger area of usage. 
hey there. nice project you have. question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this , if any?

thanks in advance.
Yes, if we look at the roadmap then we can see we have plans on listing NBR token on exchanges on August immediately after our tokensale.
now there are so many similar projects, tell me, what is your feature? how are you different from others and what is your advantage?
Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any further queries.
Hello, i have a question that Vietnamese an join NOBAR ICO ? And there have limit for invester ?
Yes, Vietnamese can join this token sale. The lower limit for any investor is 100$. I hope that answers your query.
If you want to receive the maximum bonus of 50%, please join the private presale which has started from the second week of May. The public token sale will start from July with  30% bonus only. Please contact [email protected] to join the private presale.
you write that with the help of your application you can pay in stores. with which of the large trading platforms do you cooperate?
We are in discussion with several exchanges who can help us to be a payment processor for the retails stores. After our token sale ends, we shall get our confirmation.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have more queries.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
most of your social media links do not work - please fix
Thank you so very much for pointing it out. We have fixed this issue. Please check again.
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks and Best Regards

thanx:)
Activity: 154
Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Activity: 182
NOBAR aims to offer a three-sixty-degree holistic solution to both the buyer and seller group by focusing on different specific needs. Like like like
As a investor in this project, what are the prospects one should hope for?
Most of the tokens out there do not provide such wide range of activities on their platform. NOBAR is making a unified e-commerce platform to gain a larger usage commonality of our native NBR token which will result in sustainable steady growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
 This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world.
Hi,

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos?

We have partnered with https://linhartblockchainconsultants.com to take care of the security.
How the revenue is planned? When project will be fully started. Do you have any calculations?

The revenue on the platform will be based on Advertising on the platform to carry on the maintenance cost of the platform. Advertising on the platform will only be possible through NBR tokens.
The platform will be in fully developed form from Q2 of 2019. Please follow our roadmap for further clarification.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.
Thanks and Best Regards

Thank you so very much for pointing it out. We have fixed this issue. Please check again.
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks and Best Regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I like the idea of the project. I suggest you could add a functionality to track traceability of purchased goods.
Maybe it could be profiteable to see what CIBUS project wanted to do.
Activity: 150
NOBAR is totally eco friendly and secured. And there are much more for the members of it.
Activity: 350
Nobar has been reviewed by Bitcoinexchangeguide.com

Check out the review here: Nobar ICO (NBR Token): Ecommerce Cryptocurrency Coin App?

Activity: 154
I'm looking into the project now and I found out that all the excessive tokens will be burned after the token sale. Will it affect the token price in any way?
Activity: 23
Wonderful project. Good team..
Great Project!! Love to take part in investing in it!!!
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: