Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 24. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Found a interesting interview with Joyjit Bhowmick, founder and CEO of Nobar.

Link to interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOu4PM4ZG0

that's some looooong interview:)
16 minutes is not that long though. Might seem a bit longer because it's a bit technical, but if you are interested in investing in the project one should try to learn as much as one can about the project.

true
however, see greater benefit in spending time studying the whitepaper vs watching looooong videos:))
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this coin sale information is very attractive with cheap coin prices and a large supply of quite a lot, I also see the allocation of funds on each item is very transparent, for promotional programs such as bounty campaign has a very large budget allocation, hard to find bounty program with the allocation of funds as much this, hopefully sales of coins reach hardcap
Activity: 350

16 minutes is not that long though. Might seem a bit longer because it's a bit technical, but if you are interested in investing in the project one should try to learn as much as one can about the project.

Do you believe that Nobar is going to be able to compete with already established companies and gain a foothold? If so, why?

I belive that Norbar has a advantage because the platforms that they are developing will encompass B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, Jobs, Ads and POS. None of the established companies like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba or any encompasses such variety of activities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Great Project. Very bullish on this project
Activity: 308
Nobar can gain edge on marketplace, if they can integrate Crypto Commerce and Shop-App seamlessly. This is the critical challenge and possibility for the project.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
its basically a marketplace for stores to connect to if im right, where you can pay with the nobar token
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, NOBAR aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.

true that:)
Activity: 2
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, NOBAR aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
The issue for fragmented markets that various coins raise , needs to be resolved... It is gong to be one of the most important business problem to solve in next few years..

I think NOBAR is just going to be the best alternative for the crypto ecosystem that time..
I always think about the acceptance of cryptocurrency ? And always worry about so many tokens and the complexity that each introduces for the customer.

When I looked at NOBAR, i feel a little confident
Nobar is basically a platform designed to work with most business and customers purchases and sales. The token makes it possible for anyone to buy or sell goods offline and online by using the cryptocurrency that is said to transfer near instantly.
Activity: 136
Cool, from this partnership, NOBAR wishes to extend its support in various geographical locations around the world to strengthen its platform even more.
Activity: 154
I've heard about this project and am excited about it, pls what is the ICO price and what is the total supply?

Hello, according to the NOBAR website:

1 NBR token = $0.01
Total supply = 4 billion tokens
The name Nobar.io was chosen for the platform to signify how the company plan to facilitate no “bar” or no restriction on platform across both the functionalities (Crypto Commerce & Shop-App). The vibrant colors symbolize multitudes of activities that can be performed with company token, henceforth known as NBR token.

smart:)
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello,
Is the one-pager or the whitepaper available in french?
Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
How does NOBAR plan to disturb the industry? There is loads of similar project like this one... What's difference between NOBAR and XY similar project to this one?
Pages:
Jump to: