Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 25. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
now there are so many similar projects, tell me, what is your feature? how are you different from others and what is your advantage?
Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any further queries.

looks impressive. I hope you will succeed as planned. Tell me, at what stage is the project now?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've heard about this project and am excited about it, pls what is the ICO price and what is the total supply?
Activity: 154
I like that you have big plan, that you want to be all-in-one coin. Challenge is, that it requires a lot of marketing effort to make it happen.

No worries. There is an ongoing NOBAR bounty campaign on Bounty0x at this moment. So far they have covered 6 different platforms in the bounty program. The team knows what they are doing. The marketing will be good Smiley
Activity: 308
I like that you have big plan, that you want to be all-in-one coin. Challenge is, that it requires a lot of marketing effort to make it happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
The name Nobar.io was chosen for the platform to signify how the company plan to facilitate no “bar” or no restriction on platform across both the functionalities (Crypto Commerce & Shop-App). The vibrant colors symbolize multitudes of activities that can be performed with company token, henceforth known as NBR token.

Not a bad company they came up with. But this is not the most important thing. The main thing is to work hard
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
NOBAR aims to unify the entire commerce with crypto payment. All the best for the project .
One token for all .

one token for all - I like that:)
Activity: 350
The name Nobar.io was chosen for the platform to signify how the company plan to facilitate no “bar” or no restriction on platform across both the functionalities (Crypto Commerce & Shop-App). The vibrant colors symbolize multitudes of activities that can be performed with company token, henceforth known as NBR token.

Activity: 156
The platform of this project some kind of a one-stop shop for E-commerce.
Activity: 38
what the link facebook  bounty? i want join
Activity: 40
A very impressive number hope we will have the desired results
Activity: 21
would love to see this project at the top because its a good one for the industry
Activity: 154
Do you guys already know on which exchange will NOBAR be listed? According to the roadmap, exchange listing is planned for Q3 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
NOBAR aims to unify the entire commerce with crypto payment. All the best for the project .
One token for all .
When investing in ICO's, on important factor to check before investing is what will happen with unsold tokens. Sometimes the company takes it for themselves, which leads to the team unfairly "stealing" additional tokens and earning more profit by not reaching their hard cap goal

Fortunately this is not the case with Nobar. If there is any unused or unsold tokens after the token sale, they will be burned.

burning unsold tokens seems to be usual practice
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
I'm a passionate online shopper and Crypto Enthusiast. I'd really love to have option to pay with crypto.

Looking foward for more updates on this project.

Hope ICO will reach atleast soft cap.
Activity: 109
Though there are lots of crypto out there but I think NOBAR is different with the way they are looking forward to maximise crypto into different areas ...... Nice job devs
Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Yes, there is a facebook bounty. Please find the details of our bounty in the following link -
https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc

not totally sure - but I think Medium has a policy against bounties, just a heads-up...
Please do not worry. We are also opening a bounty thread just to make sure everything is ok. Also, we are converting from stake based bounty to specific reward based bounty to provide benefit for the bounty hunters.

ok thanks!
Activity: 84
Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Yes, there is a facebook bounty. Please find the details of our bounty in the following link -

not totally sure - but I think Medium has a policy against bounties, just a heads-up...
Please do not worry. We are also opening a bounty thread just to make sure everything is ok. Also, we are converting from stake based bounty to specific reward based bounty to provide benefit for the bounty hunters.

Activity: 84
I'm wondering why did u pick name NOBAR? What does it stands for?

Do you plan to integrate payment system with Shopify, Woocommerce and other most popular ecom/dropshipping sites?

I'd really love to se NOBAR integrated with Shopify.
The NOBAR name came from NO BARRIER --> NO BAR --> NOBAR. Our vision is to provide enough spending opportunity with crypto keeping no barrier.

We are already working on our own payment function "Shop-App" which can be integrated onto other e-commerce or retail stores to accept payment in NBR tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: