Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 21. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Ethereum will soon be able to achieve 1 million transactions per second.

https://www.ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/

This scalability of Ethereum network means incredibly faster transaction of the NBR token. It would make the network even more effective than Visa!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wonderful project that will only help cryptos become mass adopted as a means of payments in the shared economy..

Good team, good project.. I look forward for this ICO
Activity: 29
You might think what is the main purpose of cryptos ?

Tx's ?? Think agian... Digital transactions ?? Well, how can you do a digital transaction when 1.8k currencies exist and merchant is only willing to expcept a few.. Answer is NOBAR.
Activity: 75
This project will achieve great success because they have a Team with high execution skills and Outstanding team.
Activity: 322
Amazing, this Project will achieve great success. A solid team, good cooperation with leading systems. Investment project that will change the world beacause the NOBAR team will make NBR tokens as a mean to purchase and sell products, they want to establish NBR token as an appropriate replacement for traditional currencies. NOBAR is going to disrupt the commerce market for sure and we are here to support you in this beautiful and challenging journey. An excellent project, with a good opportunity to get a lot of tokens.
Activity: 78

Great project. With excellent team. This will go to moon very soon after the end of ICO. Best of luck....
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
I'm really excited about partnership with CargoCoin
Wanted to share a great answer the Nobar CEO, Joyjit Bhowmick answered Suumit Shah (ICO reviewer) in Icobench.

Suumit Shar:
"The problem is not paying using various methods, problem is getting users to transact. How you are planning to fight with companies like Amazon?"

Joyjit Bhowmick responds:
"I do agree with you on the point that the problem is getting users to transact. That is one of the main problems in the crypto world that we are trying to solve as speculative trading on exchanges is the only activity people are doing with cryptocurrency and crypto tokens. Compared to exchange platforms, the number of platforms supporting commercial activities with crypto payment is negligible. There is only a handful supporting any kind of real-world application. Not to mention that their supported activities are very limited if we compare them to the whole e-commerce world. Therefore, there is no way for people to use their cryptocurrency other than trading with fiat currencies. That is why we are building platforms where a wide range of commercial activities can be performed.

How do we plan to compete against Amazon? Let us take a look at it with numbers. The global nominal GDP is almost 80 trillion USD whereas the cryptocurrency market value is below 300 billion USD as of now which is 0.3%. It clearly states that the crypto market is still very small in the aspect of being a universal means of payment. Also, the e-commerce and digital payment industry have a combined value of 4 trillion USD which is 5% of the global GDP. This 4 trillion USD is a combined number of many e-commerce sites like Amazon. Alibaba, eBay etc. However, each of them is following a different business model and supports different kinds of activities. The platforms that we are developing will encompass B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, Jobs, Ads and POS. None of Amazon, eBay, Alibaba or any other platforms encompasses such variety of activities. Such robust platforms are needed in the crypto world to increase the usage commonality of cryptocurrencies so that people can start to use it on a daily basis rather than doing only speculative trading. Additionally, none of the established e-commerce platforms accepts crypto payments. So even if the crypto market is still relatively small, along with speculative trading we need real-world applications of crypto."

Activity: 38
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well.
Activity: 308
I believe once shop-app is ready and available for public this project will gather momentum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
What does NOBAR stands for?
Activity: 308
I like that project is burning unsold tokens. It is a positive sign for investors.
Activity: 50
This is awesome project
Activity: 280
The project is very good and extremely potential with strong team
I hope it will succeed soon...
Activity: 74
This is most definently a solid project.
Activity: 50
hopefully, it will list on a famous exchange like hitbtc, cryptopia, bittrex or the worlds top exchange Binance.
Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/nobar-20601

Not bad. What was the previous rating?

The project has been rated by Cointobuy as well.

Link: https://cointobuy.io/icos/nobar

High ratings in all areas exept Google trends.

I think it was 3.60. So not a big update.

Still, i only use ico rating websites for tracking of icos. Never believe their ratings. I saw many good projects with low ratings and very bad projects with high. I sense that you are getting rating by your paying to website Smiley

True. Thats the problem with these sites, can't really be trusted. Also on ICOBench several of the reviewers are corrupt and give out positive ratings for a fee, unfortunately. So it's hard to find a trusted analysis.

TrackICO is pretty good though as it's transparent about it's algorithm, even though if it's a lot that it does not take into consideration.

Nobar Analysis by TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/nobar/

Activity: 84
What are transaction times? Will it be mineable or?
With the zero severity issue in the smart contract code, verified by etherscan, we should be able to process 45-50 transactions per second. However, with the new scaling of Ethreum underway, we are looking at 250-300 per second.

NBR token is pre-mined. So it is not possible to mine it.
When and where can I buy tokens?

We are currently running our private presale with 50% bonus. If you want to participate in the private presale then please contact [email protected]
Or you can get whitelisted for the public sale starting at the end of July by registering here -
https://portal.nobar.io/registration
this thread is very clear about the coin information that includes the total supply of coins and sales schedule of coins, the total supply of coins very much, what if there are unsold coins, whether unsold coins will be burned?

Yes, definitely. The unsold tokens will be burned to safeguard the investments that are already made.
Pages:
Jump to: