Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 23. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How do you hope to unify commerce with cryptocurrency? And I will also like to know if there are similar projects like this?

We are unifying the commerce with crypto by bringing all familiar e-commerce activities that we do nowadays in the non-crypto platforms into one singular platform -NOBAR.

Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any further queries.
Do you have a demo or alpha platform to show us before the ico?

I checked and didn't see anything. Just want to be sure.
I am very glad that you brought it up. Yes, there will be a demo platform which would be released in the first week of June. It will show how the user experience and the flow of functions going to work.
Tell me, does the sale of tokens still go? are there any bonuses? how many tokens have already been sold? where you can find all this information?
We have started our private presale from the mid of May with 50% bonus. 50,000,000+ tokens have already been sold. If you want to join the private presale please contact [email protected]
As I am learning about your project map, I'm not sure that your payment costs will be low later, because when you put the payment model into the lead will occur in the shortcomings in that payment model. (For example, B2B and C2C how do you intend to combine it?)
B2B feature will have multisignature payment module where the payment will be ensured via confirmation of multiple involved parties like buyer, seller, logistics etc. In case of C2C the same module is required to ensure hassle-free transfer of goods and payment. As these models do not necessarily require instant payments, multisignature module will definitely create a space for comfort between buyer and seller.

I hope the above satisfies your query. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for further questions.
its basically a marketplace for stores to connect to if im right, where you can pay with the nobar token
With the fully developed platform, you will be able to pay at any store that accepts NBR token. We are in discussion with many merchants and retailers about our platform and many of them want to get onboard to accept NBR token.
Hello,
Is the one-pager or the whitepaper available in french?
Thanks
Unfortunately, it is not available in French currently. However, anyone can get in touch with us for any queries.
How does NOBAR plan to disturb the industry? There is loads of similar project like this one... What's difference between NOBAR and XY similar project to this one?
Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

now there are so many similar projects, tell me, what is your feature? how are you different from others and what is your advantage?

looks impressive. I hope you will succeed as planned. Tell me, at what stage is the project now?
We are currently at our private presale with 50% bonus which has started from the mid of May. We have partnered with kartblock.io, thecargocoin.com and wishnish to make our stand stronger even before the tokensale. We are also in discussion with a Hedge Fund for providing hedging protection to our investors.
I've heard about this project and am excited about it, pls what is the ICO price and what is the total supply?
The ICO price is 0.01 USD per token and the total supply is 4 bn token.
what the link facebook  bounty? i want join
Please visit our bounty announcement on our medium account -
https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc
Do you guys already know on which exchange will NOBAR be listed? According to the roadmap, exchange listing is planned for Q3 2018.
We are in discussion with several exchanges on which NBR token can be listed right after the token sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
How do you hope to unify commerce with cryptocurrency? And I will also like to know if there are similar projects like this?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Do you have a demo or alpha platform to show us before the ico?

I checked and didn't see anything. Just want to be sure.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Recently there are many such suspicious projects. It is impossible to understand whether it is promising or not. but this project is my trust and I know that it will bring value to this world.
Activity: 55
Tell me, does the sale of tokens still go? are there any bonuses? how many tokens have already been sold? where you can find all this information?
brand new
Activity: 0
Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this project will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your project.
Activity: 278
Nice concept, to be truthful crypto still hasn't realized its full potential and we hope with projects like this, crypto push towards the fulfillment. Good luck on this project team.!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
As I am learning about your project map, I'm not sure that your payment costs will be low later, because when you put the payment model into the lead will occur in the shortcomings in that payment model. (For example, B2B and C2C how do you intend to combine it?)

You can get your answers by checking Whitepaper here: https://nobar.io/data/nobar-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 46
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this project will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your project.
I believe that the NOBAR platform will be in demand all over the world, as it creates the first crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the problem of buying with the help of a cryptocurrency and a crypto token.
Pages:
Jump to: