Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 28. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Provide purchase power for cardholders through commercial activities on the platform. You will link to the e-commerce site so that consumers can choose good products at competitive prices.
Activity: 10
Love the idea behind the project, how the blockchain technology will emprove the implementation of NOBAR?
Activity: 7
Great Project!! Love to take part in investing in it!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Hi Team, I just went through the white paper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 38
i sure this project will be great because the token price is good
Hello team, kindly advise which countries cannot participate .

thank you in advance Cheesy
Activity: 21
NOBAR is best ever in this year always hit top of coins in this year end
Activity: 53
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 23
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
hey there. nice project you have. question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this , if any?

thanks in advance.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
now there are so many similar projects, tell me, what is your feature? how are you different from others and what is your advantage?
HEY GUYS,
You are doing a great Job!.....I believe in you!...GO ahead tigers and Proove it You are The best!
Activity: 70
A very good project with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the project will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 5
Hello, i have a question that Vietnamese an join NOBAR ICO ? And there have limit for invester ?
Activity: 20
Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! NOBAR have the cards for reach this ambitious goals!
Activity: 8
This project sounds excellent with a very big target. We call the cryptocurreny as a "currency" for really a long time but except than use it to trade to make profit as if you are on a forex or stock exchange. If you guys can make NOBAR as a real currency to use blockchain advantage, it would be a huge step. Good luck guys!
Activity: 5
I took time to read the road map for this project, I must confess that am impressed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
When investing in ICO's, on important factor to check before investing is what will happen with unsold tokens. Sometimes the company takes it for themselves, which leads to the team unfairly "stealing" additional tokens and earning more profit by not reaching their hard cap goal

Fortunately this is not the case with Nobar. If there is any unused or unsold tokens after the token sale, they will be burned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
you write that with the help of your application you can pay in stores. with which of the large trading platforms do you cooperate?
Pages:
Jump to: