Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 31. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Thank you for showing interest in our project. Our company is registered in Estonia. We are conducting the token sale worldwide except for USA, Bangladesh, China & Japan. I hope that clarifies your question. If you have any more questions feel free to ask us anytime.
Activity: 13

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Thank you, everyone, for your positive comments and support. Please get in touch with us if you have any further questions or need any help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 11

Hello.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
Activity: 14

Great project. Managed to get into Alpha.
Activity: 155
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/nobar-20601 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hey! Your project looks  profitable. So I can  join your ICO - but can you tell me  what is your hard and soft cap?

Hello, thank you for showing interest in our project. Our soft cap is 2M USD and our hard cap is 20M USD. There are some other token sale milestones. You can learn the milestones of our token sale from https://nobar.io/tokensale-milestone

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask us.

Thanks and Best Regards
Activity: 1
This project seems very interesting. My best wishes to the developer team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great road map best of luck.. Your Future is waiting for u  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 294
I like the concept of this project. Well prepared team and project. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market. My all blessing with you.
Activity: 266
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well.
Activity: 308
Hope this project would be successful.Wishes to Devs and the community.Best of luck
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   NOBAR
The Complete Crypto Commerce | Unifying Commerce with Crypto
  FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM GROUP CHATMEDIUMSLACKINSTAGRAMLINKEDIN
WATCH VIDEO  |  READ WHITEPAPER
https://image.ibb.co/ntWS18/ANNOUNCEMENT_3x_8.png
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   NOBAR
The Complete Crypto Commerce | Unifying Commerce with Crypto
  FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM GROUP CHATMEDIUMSLACKINSTAGRAMLINKEDIN
WATCH VIDEO  |  READ WHITEPAPER
Pages:
Jump to: