Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 83. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am not sure what's the pitch. It was listed on okex.com/kucoin.com in 2-3 days and now the price is $0.05. What's the conclusion ?
The conclusion is simple : Read other comments, lol.
Take it easy, brother. You don't have to sound like a little frustrated boy.
Yes, it was listed as you were saying. Let's keep in mind this : They barely got listed on okex.com and i'm seeing buy/sell orders with numbers like 200k units etc.
I am not sure what's the pitch. It was listed on okex.com/kucoin.com in 2-3 days and now the price is $0.05. What's the conclusion ?
Take it easy, brother. You don't have to sound like a little frustrated boy.
Activity: 32
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Can we trust the coin itself will reach a higher peak,so we can start buying units and to grow a portfolio or should we simply hold until further updates ?
Keep one thing in mind : Those who claim to know what's better for you,or how you should invest with 100% guarancy, they are not even from this planet. They are probably just chit-chating all day,without having no clue of what's really happening. If you ask what i would do,it would be like this : I will give this ICO a chance, i will make some buy orders and keep them in " stash " for some time,but with an eye open on them.
That's a really good point of view, sir. Thanks !
Yep, he's on point with his appreciation of the actual situation. Not bad, mate
Activity: 27
Can we trust the coin itself will reach a higher peak,so we can start buying units and to grow a portfolio or should we simply hold until further updates ?
Keep one thing in mind : Those who claim to know what's better for you,or how you should invest with 100% guarancy, they are not even from this planet. They are probably just chit-chating all day,without having no clue of what's really happening. If you ask what i would do,it would be like this : I will give this ICO a chance, i will make some buy orders and keep them in " stash " for some time,but with an eye open on them.
That's a really good point of view, sir. Thanks !
Activity: 29
How should we move to the next step,if we purchased an amount of coins. Is it better to keep them on hold till the market stabilize.
I am going to keep them,since I bought them in the beggining. I had faith in this project, and I still do.
In my opinion,it's really simple. From ur own personal analysis and facts asessments, you can either keep them - hoping the price will go up soon , or dump them for the current one.
Activity: 39
How should we move to the next step,if we purchased an amount of coins. Is it better to keep them on hold till the market stabilize.
I am going to keep them,since I bought them in the beggining. I had faith in this project, and I still do.
Activity: 42
What's the current opinion about the decrease in price for this ico  ? In my opinion,the price is supposed to be higher than before, since they got listed on 2 exchange platforms. Who's behind the drop of price ?
I agree. I was expecting an overall increase in it's pre-ICO cost.
Anything is possible,bro. This is crypto, no one knows anything 100%
Who's behind the drop of price ? Good question, ask those fat pockets boys who are behind all these major movements Smiley)
My own opinion would be : They had a sitback,the coin was anticipated to grow in price too soon, big fishes started making day-trading, dump big stocks, price went down.
I think that the people who believed in this project, won't sell when the price is going down, they are the first investor who really believed in this project
What's the current opinion about the decrease in price for this ico  ? In my opinion,the price is supposed to be higher than before, since they got listed on 2 exchange platforms. Who's behind the drop of price ?
Who's behind the drop of price ? Good question, ask those fat pockets boys who are behind all these major movements Smiley)
My own opinion would be : They had a sitback,the coin was anticipated to grow in price too soon, big fishes started making day-trading, dump big stocks, price went down.
Activity: 32
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
What do you think about the current price of MWAT ? It's nomal to be cheaper than it was on the ICO ?
Of course not. Everyone was under impression that the coin explode once they get listed in consecutive days on 2 different platforms.
Well,i'm not surprised. A lot of ICO's had a downswing in the first days after they got listed on a platform, nothing unusual
The current price of MWAT is very good for possible buyers. If you wanna " be smart " and buy now, if you trust the project will bump soon, it's the perfect time to load money into it, simple.
If you don't have faith in this project,if you think this ICO will not have a significant progress in a short-term,you can ask those questions,why not.
What do you think about the current price of MWAT ? It's nomal to be cheaper than it was on the ICO ?
Of course not. Everyone was under impression that the coin explode once they get listed in consecutive days on 2 different platforms.
Well,i'm not surprised. A lot of ICO's had a downswing in the first days after they got listed on a platform, nothing unusual
The current price of MWAT is very good for possible buyers. If you wanna " be smart " and buy now, if you trust the project will bump soon, it's the perfect time to load money into it, simple.
Pages:
Jump to: