Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 18. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
DTR by Tokens.net and BNB by Binance.com are exactly the same and DTR will be used within Tokens.net the same way BNB is used within Binance.com.  Creating DTR and Tokens.net was a very tactical and intelligent move by Damian Merlak and that Tokens.net team.  The proof of concept has already been made, and once Tokens.net trading platform is operational people will understand what I am saying much better.

Based on Market Cap:

BNB $1,558,153,484 -- 1/10/2018 -- 99,014,000 Coins Circulating -- $15.75 USD per coin CURRENT Value

DTR    $310,061,955 -- 1/10/2018 -- 1,500,000,000 Coins Circulating -- $.20 USD per coin CURRENT Value

Let's say Tokens.net market cap merely equals that of Binance.com when the trading platform becomes operational in April 2018 or so.

BNB 1,555,153,484
----------------------  =  5.0156 -->  (take the current value of DTR and multiply by) 5.0156 X .20 ==>> $1.00312 Value per DTR Coin
DTR 310,061,955

Let's say Tokens.net market cap DOUBLES that of Binance.com (Highly Likely since Merlak and Team will surely market to Bitstamp.net clients)

5.0156 X 2 =  10.0312  Now multiply the current value of DTR times 10.0312 x $.20 = $2.00624

I believe it will go much higher than just 2x Binance.com market cap personally, but there are the SIMPLE numbers; and numbers don't lie!

Peace out and Good Luck all....... ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!    Cool
Activity: 71
Is that a web site that gives any information on your company? None...It say's you are making an exchange?Huh   At the very top of this ANN page and at the beginning the entirety of it is cut off....   Can you explain the lack of everything, information, your location address, faces of the development team?Huh
Activity: 2
Current circulating supply is just under 1.0B.

There are still a lot of DTR from ICO that are not claimed yet.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Hello, devs.
How many coins are in circulation? From the ico page is not clear.
Good luck!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/

Don't think that's accurate, Circulating Supply should be: 1.5B (10^12)

Whitepaper:
- Max ICO Supply = 1 500 000 000 (1.5B)
- ICO Price = 0.01$
- ICO Outcome = 15M USD (sold out few days before end)

15 000 000 x 0.01 = 1.5B
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hello, devs.
How many coins are in circulation? From the ico page is not clear.
Good luck!
Activity: 20
Adrov: u poor kid  Cheesy
Activity: 14
How can I possibly be mad?  I have 220K of DTR at an average price of .025 and i think this is a long term hold even afer making a ton of money the last month.  If this is exploding off of “hype”, I am really looking forward to the rise over the upcoming months.  I am only wondering why you were touting this coin a bit and then all of a sudden it’s a pumped/hyped coin and you are trashing it.  I just don’t follow the logic behind your post history.
Adrov,

You posted a couple days ago...

"It's very early for this token / coin, we will see what and how in couple of months, when they have something to show.

Right now, it's all speculating and there is dozen other exchanges being developed right now. Tbh they all look really good and I'm investing in 3-4 of them, including DTR. All with long-term in-mind. Just take it easy and DYOR"

But now you are trashing this coin and saying you are dumping it 100K tokens at a time.  Any actual logic or reason behind your statements or are you just simply as dumb as you are making yourself appear?  

Thanks,

King Savior

Hehe, what ever you say, think what you want. I think you're just mad because I dumped 300k at super pumped price and you bought it or what's the problem here? Why is dumping some coins suddenly trashing?

I made EASY x30 on this in very short time and now after selling 75% of it, I'm going to put that big stack on something more reliable than hyped / pumped coin (that's all DTR is right now, agree / don't agree, just my honest opinion).

Cya 'round Keyboard WarriorZZZ
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hey guys can you please vote for DTR to come on Freewallet and leave a comment below it? https://freewallet.org/vote

You go to the bottom, show more, like button and comment. Thank you so much, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes

I can't seem to find DTR on the list or the 'show more' option...  Huh

I never heard of freewallet before, but there's a post about DTR there.

When I clicked on the link, there's a bunch of posts, just scroll down a little, and you'll see a post about DTR. It had 34 upvotes when I saw it, so I added an upvote to it.
Hey guys can you please vote for DTR to come on Freewallet and leave a comment below it? https://freewallet.org/vote

You go to the bottom, show more, like button and comment. Thank you so much, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes

I can't seem to find DTR on the list or the 'show more' option...  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
Adrov,

You posted a couple days ago...

"It's very early for this token / coin, we will see what and how in couple of months, when they have something to show.

Right now, it's all speculating and there is dozen other exchanges being developed right now. Tbh they all look really good and I'm investing in 3-4 of them, including DTR. All with long-term in-mind. Just take it easy and DYOR"

But now you are trashing this coin and saying you are dumping it 100K tokens at a time.  Any actual logic or reason behind your statements or are you just simply as dumb as you are making yourself appear? 

Thanks,

King Savior
3.75B supply and you're talking about hittin $1 by end of month... By end of 2020 perhaps. This is pumped beyond proportions, dumped 100k earlier, going to dump another 100k while dumb kids are hyped about buying everything that's related to exchanges Smiley
Activity: 23
I think this project has one of the greatest potentials in 2018  Grin Shocked
Activity: 47
I agree, it would be better if the DTR would be on two or more exchanges, especially for the ICO buyers who want to sell their coins immediately and without deposit and withdrawal issues on the livecoin.net exchange. However, I feel that this coin has a big potential, and at the beginning of its “life” it is maybe even more convenient if the coins starts at smaller exchanges, without big pumps and dumps. I believe that we will see a price $1 a coin before April or May 2018. That would make a solid 1.5B market cap at the start of the beta version of the TOKEN.NET exchange.
Activity: 2
I humbly ask the developers to get DTR listed somewhere other than Livecoin.

As a simple google search told me after 2 days of waiting for my DTR tokens to be deposited on Livecoin (I needed to sell 50% to purchase Quantum on there) that others have gone a week without having their tokens deposited, TO THE SAME WALLET THAT THEY HAVE DEPOSITED TOKENS TO SUCCESSFULLY BEFORE!

It is unacceptable to have to use an exchange which requires me to wait this long because at any time the price could moon. Luckily I had the thought to sell off some of my other coins because indeed another coin I was going to buy went up in value. I have SOME of the Quantum I wanted, and I have a feeling that by the time I even have access to my DTR that the price will go up. Two days of not having access to my DTR feels as if I lost my investment.

Used Gatehub to buy Quantum instead, and it was my first time using their exchange since I signed up long ago. The UI is nice, and I had a great experience. It was even letting me send additional Quantum to my wallet by automatically shapeshifting the XRP I have in that wallet. I understand that DTR has potential to be listed on Gatehub per what I read on XRP Chat forums. That would be great, or any other exchange rather than Livecoin because others have issues with the same problem, not only on DTR tokens but other cryptocurrencies as well. I appreciate the effort of the team, and am fully supporting the two projects Quantum and Tokens.net. 2018 will be a big year, and I plan to hold on well into 2020. Best of luck fellows.

Praying my DTR gets back in my possession from Livecoin. Very disappointed in this Livecoin exchange (and why I am supporting Tokens.net, so experiences like this are not to happen with a solid team behind the new exchange) and I am hoping the team chose an exchange that will eventually resolve my issue as I am talking about a significant about of DTR. Considering I am going back to holding that same amount of DTR, I am not missing out on anything but simply the feeling of having the coins registered to my own private key.

Edit: I am not the only one having trouble with DTR deposits onto Livecoin. Tokens.net need to find another exchange immediately because the only available one is absolutely flawed and the developers will be complicit to allowing DTR tokens to be screwed over by only listing DTR on Livecoin with such great issues that being are unable to access their tokens after a WEEKS time. Accountability needs to be taken as Livecoin did not even give a warning on DTR deposits being this slow. Only when I read their forum page I found that other DTR token holders are going through the same issue.

Excellent request/question. I asked the tokens.net team on Twitter about getting listed on a more robust/different exchange and the person who replied stated that it would cost ~$100k to get listed. While they were professional/very nice, when I mentioned that 100k is just a tiny percentage of the 15 million raised I did not get a response.

Also, as a side-note, has anyone here created a subreddit for tokens.net or DTR?
The burning rate of the DTR tokens will be higher at the begging because at that time the price of the DTR token will be lower than after a certain amount of time. In general, the higher the value of the DTR token the lower amount of the DTR will be burned.

However, at the beginning, the daily turnover of the upcoming exchange TOKEN.NET will be lower than after a few months of trading in this exchange. Therefore, the increasing amount of daily turnover will be somehow compensated with the increasing value of the DTR token. However, I believe that the DTR value will increase with a highest rate than a turnover of the exchange. Therefore, the burning rate will decrease as the DTR token value will increase.

I expect that the price of the DTR token will be between $2 and $5 by the end of 2018.

Yes, I understand that price of DTR will increase with the exchange turnover.

But even if it takes very long time, if you keep burning tokens than eventually they ran out.

So in that the case, what happens when all the available tokens (available to purchase) are burnt, are they starting to burn our held tokens or they just stop burning tokens until the price is high enough for somebody to sell them the tokens?

I think in that case they will start to buy back tokens in order to burn them.
Activity: 3
The burning rate of the DTR tokens will be higher at the begging because at that time the price of the DTR token will be lower than after a certain amount of time. In general, the higher the value of the DTR token the lower amount of the DTR will be burned.

However, at the beginning, the daily turnover of the upcoming exchange TOKEN.NET will be lower than after a few months of trading in this exchange. Therefore, the increasing amount of daily turnover will be somehow compensated with the increasing value of the DTR token. However, I believe that the DTR value will increase with a highest rate than a turnover of the exchange. Therefore, the burning rate will decrease as the DTR token value will increase.

I expect that the price of the DTR token will be between $2 and $5 by the end of 2018.

Yes, I understand that price of DTR will increase with the exchange turnover.

But even if it takes very long time, if you keep burning tokens than eventually they ran out.

So in that the case, what happens when all the available tokens (available to purchase) are burnt, are they starting to burn our held tokens or they just stop burning tokens until the price is high enough for somebody to sell them the tokens?
Activity: 47

Pages:
Jump to: