Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 16. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I love the project....but there are so many exchanges....Will there be any advantages for potential clients?

Will direct cash deposits / withdrawals be possible? What about credit card payment for tokens?

Will http://tokens.net offer some-kind of insurance for users assets (just recently there was a NEM exchange hack (Coincheck).....previously MountGox hack, Bitstamp hack etc.).

Will there be something similar to FDIC-insurance for TOKENS.NET users?
Activity: 2
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
No CoMa jobs listed  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 55

Hello Damijan. Please hire the person, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!

Yes, tokens.net will be successful, but posts like this really aren't.

"Please hire the person, that will make big comunity."

Do you mean hire a community-manager perhaps? Check out the jobs they are recruiting for at tokens.net/jobs.

Yes corrected
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Hello Damijan. Please hire the person, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!

Yes, tokens.net will be successful, but posts like this really aren't.

"Please hire the person, that will make big comunity."

Do you mean hire a community-manager perhaps? Check out the jobs they are recruiting for at tokens.net/jobs.

Activity: 55
Hello Damijan. Please hire the comunity-manager, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
How to start mining this currency?
Not possible. Premined token DTR will just be burned.

20 % of 15 mio usd  - that is 3 mio usd will be sooner or later spent on marketing. So be sure to buy it before that.

I excpect big marketing campaign in summer, when testing time will be over.

Grin

I made sure I've secured my fair share. Now it is slumbering, waiting for more DTR-news in the future.
Activity: 101
  Undecided I'm afraid of the value DTR because a mount of number too much while they still haven't any kind of marketing campaign.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
are there any special options for tokens? like ref program or % of trades? something that makes the exchange stand out and get a lot of traders onboard
Activity: 10
How to start mining this currency?
To sum up, few thoughts about interview on friday.

1. Merlak looked very confident about making dtr and tokens.net great exchange
2. He welcomes the regulation, to prevent people investing in scams
3. He is calm about china nad south korea bans and regulations, because he is more focused to Europe and Usa market.
4.He mentioned that he was is Bahrain and Dubai. In Bahrain he was on a meeting with royal family, talking about investing in coins. Could be in tokens.net or bitstamp...
5. He said that he invested less than half of 15 mio in own ico. That is definitely a positive thing to hear.

The interview was all in all really poor. Not Merlak's fault as the interviewer had poor knowledge and thus poor questions. Also reading questions live resulted in asking poor questions as live filtering was of course not possible. It also took time to read the questions...

To add, he also said that he is not major holder of DTR. He holds only his tokens/coins, however believes Monero will prevail between the "anonymous coins".

At the beginning of the interview (when it was not yet "official") he also said that he knows people from Iconomi and that future collaboration would be possible. That would be really good, as the https://www.iconomi.net/ DAA managers could do their trading on the new tokens.net platform. Maybe a partnership agreement for discount transaction fees (or some other form of compensation) for the DAA managers could really increase the volume and liquidity for the site. I imagine they do most of their trading now on binance?
To sum up, few thoughts about interview on friday.

1. Merlak looked very confident about making dtr and tokens.net great exchange
2. He welcomes the regulation, to prevent people investing in scams
3. He is calm about china nad south korea bans and regulations, because he is more focused to Europe and Usa market.
4.He mentioned that he was is Bahrain and Dubai. In Bahrain he was on a meeting with royal family, talking about investing in coins. Could be in tokens.net or bitstamp...
5. He said that he invested less than half of 15 mio in own ico. That is definitely a positive thing to hear.

Thanks for the summary.

I'm eager to see what DTR will do in the near future...
Activity: 47
I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

So that's why I made sure I have A LOT of DTR...
DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

DTR will be burned at a much faster rate than BNB. That is why the DTR token supply is higher.
We also have to take into account the growth of the crypto market as a whole (total market cap) which will increase the price of both (DTR and BNB) directly. However, increase of total market cap, number of crypto currencies and decreasing bitcoin dominance will result in more and more trading. Exchanges are now already jammed; it will be even tougher. Thus, more exchanges will be needed.

If tokens.net will be user friendly exchange it has the potential to overthrow most of other crypto-crypto exchanges, because they are ugly and non-intuitive. Not to mention not working properly etc.

True. If everything will go as planned in the roadmap of the TOKEN.NET whitepaper, the DTR token will easily reach a capitalization of $1B by the end of April 2018. Even if the bear market appears in the following weeks or months I am still optimistic about DTR token. I really expect that TOKEN.NET will be within the top 10 world's exchanges by the mid of 2019.
I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

DTR will be burned at a much faster rate than BNB. That is why the DTR token supply is higher.
We also have to take into account the growth of the crypto market as a whole (total market cap) which will increase the price of both (DTR and BNB) directly. However, increase of total market cap, number of crypto currencies and decreasing bitcoin dominance will result in more and more trading. Exchanges are now already jammed; it will be even tougher. Thus, more exchanges will be needed.

If tokens.net will be user friendly exchange it has the potential to overthrow most of other crypto-crypto exchanges, because they are ugly and non-intuitive. Not to mention not working properly etc.
Activity: 47

Activity: 154
Is there any update to list DTR on any other exchanges besides http://livecoin.net ?
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast

Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
You ment this? https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7#balances

Major holders are devs, for sure. Don't see any whalers here.

Merlak made a great job, and reputation with bitstamp.net .. so this project could be really huge in few years. Holding will be painful, but profitable.

Regards

Hi, well yeah i meant to say most ICO contributors bought huge amounts, thats why i refered to them as whales. But yeah i really trust this project, i keep buying because i belive the more i have the less painful will be to hold.

We were like 1800 ICO contributors.

1800 ico contr. is not small amount. In some projects, there are under 800...
Pages:
Jump to: